當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於詢問價格的英語句子

關於詢問價格的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.82W 次

如果你要到國外旅遊必定要在那裏買一些紀念品回去,這個東西多少錢?用英語怎麼說呢?下面是本站小編整理的關於詢問英語價格的句子,以供大家學習參考。

關於詢問價格的英語句子

(1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. A:這產品我們有三種不同等級的品質。

B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:價錢也有很大的分別吧?

A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的,經濟型的大約便宜30%。

B: We‘ll take that one . B:我們就買那種。

(2) A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? A:這種的合你的要求嗎?

B: Actually , it is more than we need . B:事實上,已超出我們所需要的。

A: We can give you a little cheaper model . A:我們可以提供你便宜一點的型式。

B: Let me see the specifications for that . B:讓我看看它的規格說明書吧。

(3) A: You‘re asking too much for this part . A:這零件你們要價太高了。

B: we have some cheaper ones .。 B:我們有便宜一點的。

A: What is the price difference ? A:價錢差多少

B: The basic model will cost about 10% less . B:基本型的便宜約10%左右。

(4) A: How many different models of this do you offer? A:這個你們有多少種不同的型式

B: We have five different ones . B:五種

A: Is there much of a price difference . A:價錢有很大的差別嗎?

B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. B:是的,所以我們最好先把您的規格說明細看一遍。

(5) A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us A:上回訂的貨用起來不怎麼順。

B: What was wrong? B:有什麼問題嗎?

A: We were developing too much waste . A:生產出來的廢品太多了。

B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. B:我建議您採用我們價格再高一級的貨

(6) A: Did the material work out well for you ? A:那些材料進行的順利嗎?

B: Not really . B:不怎麼好。

A: What was wrong? A:怎麼啦?

B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality . B:我們覺得以這樣的品質價錢太高了。

(7) A: Has our material been all right ? A:我們的原材料沒問題吧?

B: I‘m afraid not . B:有問題呢。

A: Maybe you should order a little better quality A:也許您應該買品質好一點的

B: Yes, we might have to do that . B:是呀,恐怕只有這麼做了

(8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory . A:我看你最好走一趟工廠,

B: Is there something wrong . B:出了什麼事嗎。

A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . A:嗯,你上次送去的貨沒有達到標準。

B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it . B:走,我們去看看?

(9) A: I want you to look at this material . A:我要你看看這材料!

B: Is this from our last shipment ? B:這是上次叫的貨嗎?

A: Yes ,it is . A:是啊。

B: I can see why you are having some problems with it . B:我明白爲什麼你用起來會有問題了。

(10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that . A:我建議你改用這種替代那種。

B: But that costs more . B:可是那樣成本較高。

A: But you will get less waste from this . A:但可以減少浪費。

B: We‘ll try it once . B:那麼就試一次看看吧。

(11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much . A:我們的製造成本增加太多了。

B: You might try one of our cheaper components . B:你試試這種較便宜的組件怎樣?

A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again A:我再看一次你們的價目表吧。

B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week . B:好哇 ,我下個禮拜帶過來。

(12) A: This is the best material we have to offer . A:這是本公司所供應的最好的原料。

B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good . B:說實在的,我並不認爲我們用得着這麼好的,

A: I can let you have this kind cheaper . A:我可以算你便宜一點。

B: Let‘s do that . B:那就這麼說定吧?

(13) A: How is the new material working out for you ? A:新原料用得如何?

B: Fine ‘re saving a lot of money with it . B:不錯,節省了不少的錢

A: I‘m glad to hear that . A:聽你這麼說真高興。

B: It was a good suggestion ks . B:你建議得不錯,謝謝

(14) A: How many would you like to order ? A:您要訂多少?

B: Is there a minimum order ? B:有最低訂購量的限制嗎?

A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size . A:沒有,任何數量都可以出貨。

B: We‘ll try one case of this . B:那麼,這種的就試一箱吧

(15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now. A:你們現在可以下訂單了。

B: We want to try this component as a sample. B:這種組件我們想試個樣品看看。

A: I can send one for you to try . A:我們可以寄個給你試用。

B: Yes , please do that . B:好,那就麻煩你了。

(16) A: How many would you like to order ? A: 您要訂多少?

B: How do they come packaged ? B:貨是怎樣裝的呢

A: In cases of 100. A:一箱裝100個。

B: We‘ll take 500. B:我們要500個

(17) A: We need seven of these . A:我們要七個這種的。

B: They come in cases of five . B:它們是五個一箱。

A: Then ,send two cases please . A:這樣的話,就送兩箱吧。

B: Good . thank you for the order . B:好的,謝謝你的訂貨。

(18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small . A:這麼少的數量,我們不能接受

B: What is the minimum we would have to order . B:那麼我們至少得訂多少呢。

A: 300 pieces . A:300個

B: I see ,send those ,then . B:哦,那就300個吧。

(19) A: We have a problem with your order .

B: What is it ?

A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .

B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .

A:你訂的貨有點問題。

B:什麼問題。

A:因爲我們不能拆箱來湊足你的訂量。

B:那我考慮看看是不是可以買整箱。

(20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?

B: No, we don‘t.

A: Then give us three cases of this .

A:大量購買有折扣嗎?

B:不,沒有。

A:那麼這種的就買三箱好了。