當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 去日本旅遊英語口語精選

去日本旅遊英語口語精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.25K 次

旅遊業在全世界範圍內快速的發展對世界的經濟增長和文化交流產生了深遠的影響,給來自全球不同國家的人們在進行思想和文化上的交流架起了一座橋樑。本站小編整理了去日本旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

去日本旅遊英語口語精選
  去日本旅遊英語口語一

突發急病

慣用口語句子:

I don't feel well.

= I'm a little under the weather.

= I'm not feeLing myself.

我覺得不舒服。

under the weather“不舒服”

feel oneself“感到有精神”

I'm cold and shivery.

我覺得冷並且發抖。

I feel chilly.

我覺得很冷.

The ache is unbearable.

疼得讓人受不了。

shivery a. (由於寒冷等而)顫抖的

chilly a. 寒冷的

ache n. 疼痛

unbearable a. 不能忍受的,難以忍耐的

I need to see the doctor as soon as possible.

我要看醫生,越快越好。

Can you get me a nurse?

能給我找個護士嗎?

Would you call a doctor for me. please?

請替我請個醫生好嗎?

Please take me to the hospital right away.

請馬上送我去醫院。

I have a terrible headache.

我頭特別疼。

My head is killing me.

我頭疼死了。

I've got a splitting headache.

我頭疼得都要裂開了。

splitting a. 爆裂似的,劇烈的

The medicine I took isn't helping.

我吃的藥不管用。

That medicine is useless.

那個藥沒用

I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.

我感到既想嘔吐,又想拉肚子。

I feel sick.

我感到噁心。

I have a feeling of nausea.

我很想吐。

sick a. 想嘔吐的,噁心的

vomit v.嘔吐

diarrhea n. 腹瀉

nausea n. 噁心,作嘔

I feel kind of queasy.

我有點反胃。

I've got a pain in my stomach.

我胃疼

queasy a. 感到反胃的,噁心的

stomach n. 胃

I'll faint from this unbearable pain in my stomach.

我會因爲受不了胃部的疼痛而暈倒的。

I fainted just now.

我剛纔都昏過去了

faint v. 昏厥,暈倒

  去日本旅遊英語口語二

迷失方向

慣用口語句子:

Can you help me? I'm lost.

你能幫我一下嗎?我迷路了。

I got lost.

我迷路了。

I lost my way.

我迷路了。

I lost myself in the mountain.

我在山裏迷路了。

I seem to be lost.

看來我迷路了。

I can't find my way to the railway station.

我找不到去火車站的路了,

lost a. 迷路的,丟失的

lose v.使迷路,失去,遺失(過去式及過去分詞均爲lost)

lose one's way“迷路”

lose oneself“迷路”

Where does this road lead?

這條路通向哪兒?

Is this the road to the zoo?

這是通往動物園的路嗎?

I'm walking in the wrong direction.

我走錯方向了。

Which way is north/south?

哪條路是往北/南的?

direction n. 方向

Please point out where I am on the map.

請指出我在地圖上的位置。

I Can you show me where it is on the map?

你能告訴我它在地圖上的位置嗎?

point out“指出”

Where should I change?

我該在哪兒換車?

Does a bus go there?

有公共汽車到那裏嗎?

Which bus line goes to the library?

哪條公交路線是到火車站的?

What bus line goes by there?

哪條公交路線經過那裏?

Which route has no traffic jam?

哪條路線不堵車?

Which route is the fastest?

哪條路線最快?

Which route is the shortest?

哪條路線最短?

I Which route has the least traffic jam?

哪條路線最不愛堵車?

route n. 路線

traffic jam“交通擁擠”

How far away is it?

有多遠?

Is it far from here?

離這兒遠嗎?

How long will it take to get there on foot?

步行要花多長時間?

I Will it take me long to get there?

到那兒要花很長時間嗎?

on foot“步行”

Could you tell me how I can find the railway station?

你能告訴我怎麼去火車站嗎?

Do you know where Lincoln Street is?

你知道林肯街在哪兒嗎?

Are there any landmarks nearby?

附近有什麼標誌性的東西嗎?

landmark n. 顯著的容易辨認出的標誌性建築或其他事物

  去日本旅遊英語口語三

語言不通

慣用口語句子:

Can you slow down, please?

你能說得慢一點嗎?

Please say it more slowly.

請說得慢一點、

Would you speak slowly. please?

你能說慢一點兒嗎?

slow down“慢下來”

I can't speak English very well.

我說不好英語。

I don't know English very well.

我不是很懂英語。

My English isn't good enough.

我的英語不夠好。

What did you say?

你剛纔說什麼?

What do you mean?

你是什麼意思?

I didn't hear you clearly.

我沒聽清你說話。

Could you use an easier expression?

你能表達得簡單點嗎?

Could you use simple words?

你能用簡單點兒的詞嗎?

Can you explain it?

你能解釋一下嗎?

expression n. 表達,措辭

I can't make myself understood.

我表達不清楚。

I can't get my point across.

我闡述不清我的觀點。

I can't get through to him.

我沒法讓他明白。

Is that clear?

我說清楚了嗎?

Do I make myself clear?

我說清楚了嗎?

Do you understand?

你理解嗎?

get across“使被理解”

get( sth.) through to sb.“使…被某人理解”

“make oneself understood”的意思是“清楚地表達自己,使自己被理解”。

I don't know how to say it in English.

= I can't express it in English.

我不知道這個用英語怎麼說。

What is this in English?

這個在英語裏叫什麼?

express v. 表達

I can't follow you.

= I can't quite catch you.

= I can't understand you.

= I can't quite get that.

我聽不懂你的意思。

follow“在這裏指“聽懂,領會”;“catch”在這裏的意思是“理解,聽清楚”;get在這裏指“明白,理解”

Would you please repeat yourself?

你能再說一遍嗎?

Could you repeat that?

你能再說一遍嗎?

Say it once more.

再說一遍。

Again. please.

請再說一遍

repeat v. 重複

I beg your pardon?

= pardon?

= pardon me?

我請你再說一遍好嗎?

pardon n. & v. 原諒,寬恕

上述三句若要用疑問語氣則表示“請某人再說一遍”,但若使用陳述語氣,則表示“請原諒”,用於表示欷意。


看了“去日本旅遊英語口語”的人還看了:

1.日本旅遊必備英語口語

2.去國外旅遊英語口語精選

3.有關於出國旅遊的英語口語精選

4.出去旅遊的英語口語精選

5.去美國旅遊英語口語精選