當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 關於上班的英語口語

關於上班的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.54K 次

有很多同學認爲學習英語是一件困難的事情,其實一點都不困難,今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,學習英語的同學要認真的學習,只有英語成績才能更快的提高哦

關於上班的英語口語

  一.昨天你沒來上班

AYou didn't come to work happened?

昨天你沒來上班,怎麼啦?

BI had to look after my son at home.

我不得不在家裏照顧我兒子。

AWhat's wrong with him?

他怎麼了?

BHe has a fever.

他發燒了。

AIs he getting better now?

他現在好些了嗎?

BI think k you.

是的。謝謝

  二.我想我可能說的太多了

AKaren, do you have a minute? I'd like to ask you about something.

凱倫,你有一點時間嗎?我想要問你一些事情。

BSure. What is it?

當然,有什麼事呢?

AI think you can give me some have worked here longer, and I just want to know what you think.

我想你可以給我一些意見。你在這兒工作比較久,我只是想了解一下你的想法。

BI'm glad to help you. But what is it you want to ask about?

我很樂意幫你,但你需要問些什麼?

AI am worried about the meeting this morning.

我很擔心今天早晨的會議。

BWhy? I think the meeting went well.

爲什麼?我認爲那個會議很順利。

AReally?

真的嗎?

BYes. But what are you worried about?

是的,但你是擔心什麼呢?

AI'm afraid I was too rude.

我很擔心我有一點無禮。

BRude? You weren't rude at all, Annie. Why do you think you were rude?

無禮?你並沒有無禮,安妮。爲什麼你認爲你很無禮?

AWell, I maybe talked to Mr. Drummond too directly.I thought I maybe said too much. I don't want him to be angry.

嗯,我可能跟卓默德先生說得太直接了。我想我可能說的太多了,我不希望他生氣。

BI understand. But really you weren't rude at said what you thought. I think he appreciates that.

我瞭解,但你並沒有無禮。你把你想的說出來,我認爲他很感激。

AReally?

真的嗎?

BYes.

是的。

ABut I am new here, and I'm not sure he is used to that.

但我是新晉人員,我也不確定他是否習慣那樣。

BYou mean because you are a woman?

你的意思是因爲你是女人?

AYes. And he is the president of the company.

是的,而他是這間公司的總裁。

BListen, Annie. You shouldn't worry about Mr. is a very good man to work for. He is not sexist at appreciates people for their he is willing to take suggestions from men or women.

聽好,安妮。你不應該擔心卓默德先生。他是很好的老闆,他一點都不會性別歧視。他欣賞有思想的人。而且他很樂意聽取男人或女人給的建議。

AI am very happy to hear that, 's good to know I'm working in such a company.

我很高興聽到那樣,凱倫。很高興知道我能在這樣的公司工作。

BI agree with you on that, Annie.I've worked for Derek Drummond for nine years now.I feel he appreciates his employees for their work, not their gender.I would never change jobs.

在那一方面我同意你的說法,安妮。我已經幫迪瑞克.卓默德工作了九年。我認爲他欣賞員工的工作能力,而不是他們的性別。我絕不會換工作的。

AGood. Thank you for telling me this.

很好,謝謝你告訴我這個。

BAny time. If you have a good idea, don't be afraid to speak is a company that appreciates initiative.

任何時間,如果你有什麼好的意見,不要害怕說出來。這個公司是欣賞提議的