當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 關於技術專利的商務英語口語對話

關於技術專利的商務英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.97W 次

現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

關於技術專利的商務英語口語對話

商務英語口語對話:專利

But how to prevent others from using our invention?

但是如何防止他人使用我們的發明呢?

* I suggest you apply for a patent.

* I suggest you patent your invention.

我建議你們申請專利。

I’m sorry that I don’t quite understand. Could you clarify that for me?

對不起,我不太明白。你能給我解釋一下嗎?

Yes. Once a patent is granted, the invention becomes the property of the inventor which can be sold or rented.

好的。一旦被授予專利,發明就爲發明,者所有,可以出售或出租。

Sounds great! And what should we prepare?

聽起來很好!我們應該準備什麼呢?

To file an application for a specification patent you need to prepare a patent specification including a full description of your invention. It is absolutely vitAl that you put all the necessary information in the description.

申請專利需要準備說明書,包含對發明的全面描述。至關重要的是要涵蓋所有必要的信息。

 商務英語口語對話:精簡機構

我們公司正面臨冗餘的問題。

Our company is confronted/faced with the problem of redundancy.

沒錯。我們該裁員了。

Definitely. It’s time for us streamline to streamline the workforce.

但是恐怕這樣會產生很大的衝擊。

But I’m afraid it would make a strong impact.

只有這樣我們才能提高效率,在激烈的競爭中存活

Only by this way can we increase the efficiency and survive the ficrcc competition.

你打算怎麼安排那些不得不離開公司的人?

How would you deal with those who have to leave the company?

我打算給他們一筆可觀的補償金。

I intend to give them a fair compensation package

 務英語口語對話:技術轉讓

那麼,你方應向我方提供製造產品所需的商業祕密、製造技,術和專有技術方面的資料。

So you should offer us the in- know-how formation concerning trade secret, manufacturing technique and know-how which is necessary to produce products.

是。另外,除了50,000美元的入門費外,提成費是售價的3%。

Yes. And the royalty is 3% of the sales price, in addition to an initial payment initial pay-

恐怕這太高了,能否降至2%?

I’m afraid it’s too high. Could you reduce it to 2%?

嗯,好吧。請注意你方有義務對轉讓的技術保守祕密。

Well. OK. Please note that you have the obligation to keep the transferred technology confidential.

盡請放心。請給我們的工人提供技術培訓,好嗎?

You may rest assured. And would you please provide technical training to our workers?

好的。我們將派5名技術人員到你們工廠。

All right. Well send five technician technicians to your factory.