當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 劍橋商務英語口語

劍橋商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.12W 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些劍橋商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

劍橋商務英語口語

  劍橋商務英語口語如下:

贊助方

Sponsorship

誰贊助承辦的這次?主交易會?

Who will sponsor this fair?

至於贊助問題,本次交易會由ABC公司和XYZ公司共同贊助承辦。 ABC公司具體負責什麼?

With regard to sponsorships, the fair is to be jointly sponsored by ABC company and XYZ company.

交易會的組織和接待事宜。

What is ABC company responsible for?

那XYZ公司呢?

The organizational and reception matters of the fair.

提供諮詢。

Rendering advisory service.

歡迎參觀我們的展位,請進,請看看。這是我們的目錄和價目單

Welcome to our booth, price list please come in and take a look. This is our catalog and price list.

謝謝。

Thank you.

可以要一張您的名片嗎?

May I have your name card?

對不起,我的名片用完了。

Sorry, my name card has run out.

Sorry, I gave them all out.

Sorry, I've run out of my name card.

沒關係,可否將您的大名及地址寫在這兒。

It's all right, but would you please write down your name and address here?

索要樣品

Asking For Samples

可以要一個樣品嗎?

May I have the sample?

可以給我一個樣品做測試嗎?

Can you offer me a sample for quality test?

可以,但是樣品的成本很高,所以請付樣品費。

Yes, but please pay the sample charge as the cost is very high.

Yes, but we have to ask for the sample charge as the cost is very high.

樣品費多少?

How much is the sample charge?

500美元。

$500.

接受旅行支票嗎?

Do you accept travelers check?

當然。 .

Of course.

這是樣品費。可以將樣品送到我住的飯店嗎?

Here is the sample charge. Can you send the sample to my hotel?

沒問題。

No problem.

請告知您的飯店名稱和房間號。

Please tell us your hotel name and room number.

您在哪裏下榻?

Where are you staying?

希爾頓飯店,1018號房。

Hilton Hotel. Room number is 1018.

今天下午我們就把樣品送達您下榻的飯店,希望很快和貴公司做生意。

We'll send the sample to your hotel this afternoon, and hope to do business with you soon.

樣品認可後,我們會很快確認我方的訂單。

We'll confirm our order upon sample approval.

We'll confirm our order after your samples are approved.

謝謝光臨,很高興能認識您,祝您此行愉快!

Thank you for your visit and glad meeting you. Have a good stay!

您對哪種展品特別感興趣?

What particular kind of products are you interested in?

我能爲您做點什麼?

What can I do for you?

我想了解一下這種產品

I would like to know something about this product.

這是我們新開發的產品

This is our newly developed product.

這項產品是我們最新技術的成果。

This product is the result of our latest technology.

能給我示範一下這產品的操作方法嗎?

Would you please show me how to operate this product?

Would you please demonstrate how to operate this product?

當然。

Sure.

把這支圓珠筆對摺,它就變成一個鑰匙圈了。

If you fold this ball-point key ring pen, it becomes a key ring

按一下這個玩具娃娃的肚子,它就會唱歌。

If you press the belly of this toy doll, it will sing a song.

把這串珍珠項鍊的墜子打開,就可以裝上照片。

The locket of this pearl necklace can be opened and you can put a photo on it.

這件外衣的袖子可以拆下來,因此冬夏皆宜。

The sleeves of this coat can be taken off. So it is suitable for both summer and winter.

挺有創意!

A lot of originality!

這是本公司產品的目錄。

This is the catalogue of our products.

這些資料送給您做參考。

Please take this information for your reference

請帶一件做樣品。

Please take this as a sample.

有什麼優惠嗎?

Do you offer some preferential treatment ?

如果大批訂購,我們有特別優惠。

If you place a large-scale order we may have a special discount for you.

展覽期間,我們的產品一律打九折,

During the display period, all our products have a ten percent discount.

如果您訂購一萬件,我們可以考慮 給您打七五折。

If you order ten thousand pieces, we may consider giving you a twentyfive percent discount.

這是我們的底價,無法再打折了。

This is our bottom price bottom price so we can? t give you any discount.

這已經比市場價低得多了。

Our price is much lower than the current market price.

我知道了。

I see.

這是我們公司的聯繫地址和電話。 .

This is our company’s address and telephone number.

謝謝!

Thank you!

請留下您的聯繫地址和電話,以便日後.

Please leave your address and telephone number for service afterwards.

能介紹一下你們的產品嗎?

Can you tell me something about your products?

這些產品是展會中最流行的。

These are the most fashionable ones on display.

它們剛剛投放市場幾周。

They have only been on the market for a couple of weeks.

它們是我們的最新產品

These are our latest standard models.

它們特別受年輕人愛。

They are extremely popular with young people.

還有什麼值得介紹的?

Is there anything else worth mentioning about your products?

還有什麼其他優點?

Are there any other benefits?

它們使用起來很簡單。

They are easy to use.

它們適宜使用。

They are user-friendly.

它們性能卓越。

They have excellent performance.

它們有大、中、小三種型號。

They are available in large, medium and small.

這些產品規格齊全。

The products embrace a complete range of specifications for choice.

有黃色和綠色可供選擇。

They are available in yellow and green.

它們是出差的理想用品。

They are idea for business trips.

保修期多長?

How long is the warranty period?

12個月。

Our warranty period is 12 months.

你們提供上門維修嗎?

Do you provide on-site maintenance/service?

是的。我們提供爲期一年的售後上門維修。

Yes, we provide for on-site maintenance within one year after the purchase.

多長時間允許退款?

How long is the money-back guarantee?

15小時。

Our money-back guarantee is 15 hours.

您要不要見一下我們的銷售代表?

Would you like to meet our sales representative?

您要不要見一下我們的技術專家?

Would you like to meet our technical specialist?

不了,但我想要一份有插圖的商品目錄,以便我回酒店後仔細研究。

No, but 11 d like to have your illustrated catalogue so that I may study it more carefully in the hotel.

這是我們的價目單/商品目錄。您能否給我們留下貴公司名稱和地址?

Here’s the price list/catalog. Would you please leave your company’s name and address with us?

當然。 .

Sure.