當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 2015商務英語bec寫作常用句子整理

2015商務英語bec寫作常用句子整理

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.84W 次

下面是本站小編整理的2015商務英語bec寫作常用句子整理, 希望對大家有幫助。

2015商務英語bec寫作常用句子整理

1. 請你大聲一點好嗎? Will you speak up, please?

2. 請你說慢一點好嗎? Will you speak more slowly?

3. 王先生現在不在此地。 Mr. Wang is not in now.

4. 他現在不在這裏。 He is not in now.

5. 他還沒有來。 He has not come in yet.

6. 他在三十分鐘內會到這裏。 He will be here in 30minutes.

7. 他已經回家去了。 He has gone home.

8. 他正在開會。 He is in conference.

9. 你需要留言嗎? May I take your message?

10. 要我請他回你電話嗎? May I have him call you back?

11. 抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話? I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

12. 我把這個電話轉給陳先生。 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

13. 請你不要掛斷,我替你找他的號碼。 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

14. 真抱歉,讓你久等了。 I am sorry to keep you waiting.

15. 他的分機號碼是285. His extension number is 285.

16. 他正在接聽別的電話。 He is speaking on another phone.

17. 請你代我留話好嗎? Would you please take a message?

18. 你要留什麼話嗎? Would you like to leave any message?

19. 我要打一個叫號電話。 I would like to place a station-to-station call.

20. 我要打一個叫人電話。 I would like to place a person-to-person call.

21. 我不知道該怎麼打。 I dont know how to do that.

22. 你願意付電話費用嗎? Will you accept the charge.

23. 電話局在什麼地方? Where is the telephone office?

24. 這附近有公用電話嗎? Is there a public phone near here?

25. 你有打電話的硬幣嗎? Do you have a coin for the phone?

26. 這個號碼怎麼打? How do I call this number?

27. 你有電話簿嗎? Do you have a phone book(directory)?

28. 我想打個長途電話到臺北去。 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

29. 我想打個電話到美國去。 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

30. 打一個電話到美國去需要多少錢? How much is a call to the United states?

31. 請你回我一個電話好嗎? Will you please call me back?

32. 我可以用你的電話嗎? May I use your telephone?

33. 有人在用電話。 Someone is using the phone.

34. 你有分機嗎? Do you have an extension?

35. 我們沒有分機。 We dont have an extension.

36. 在轉角處有個電話亭。 There is a phone booth in the corner.

37. 那是一個付費電話。 It is a pay phone .

38. 你要打電話給誰? Whom do you want to call?

39. 我要打個市內電話。 I want to make a local call.

40. 號碼是多少? What is the number?

41. 打查號臺查詢電話號碼。 Call information for the number.

42. 【 - 商務英語考試(BEC)】

43. 我打的是公用電話。 I’m calling from a public phone.

44. 電話跟我聯絡。 Contact me by telephone.

45. 我6點至8點都在。 I will be in between six and eight.

46. 我整晚都在這裏。 I will be here all night.

47. 好的,我會等候你的。 All right, I will be waiting for you .

48. 喂,是陳先生的家嗎? Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

49. 喂,我想和陳先生講話。 Hello. I wish to speak to ?

50. 請你重說一遍好嗎? Will you please repeat it?

51. 他已經離開了。 He has left already .

52. 他正在出席會議。 He is attending a conference now.

53. 喂!我是接線員。 Hello, This is operator.

54. 我稍後會打電話給你。 Ill call you up later.

55. 我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎? May I talk to y?

56. 我能用一下電話嗎? May I use the telephone?

57. 我姓沈。 This is Shen calling.

58. 沈先生嗎? Is that ?

59. 是的,我姓沈。 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

60. 你要和誰講話? Whom do you want to talk to?

61. 我要和傑克先生講話。 I’d like to speak to Mr. Jack.

62. 我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。 Ill connect you with his office.

63. 抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

64. 佔線。 The line is busy.

65. 沒有人接電話。 No answer.

66. 他正在通話。 He is on the phone.

67. 這個電話不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.

68. 電話串線了。 The wire has got crossed.

69. 請問是誰打來的? Who is speaking?

70. 恐怕你打錯號碼了。 I’m afraid you have the wrong number.

71. 打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.

72. 請掛電話。 Please ring off.

73. 我回電話給你。 Ill call you back.

74. 讓我在電話中和她講些話。 Let me talk to her over the phone.

75. 請你叫沈小姐來接電話好嗎? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

76. 抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信嗎? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

77. 我會請她回電話。 I’m going to put on to her.

78. 聲音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.

79. 打電話到我辦公室。 Give me a ring at my office.

80. 我要打對方付費的電話到臺灣的臺北。 I’d like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan bycollect call.

81. 我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

82. 對方的姓名是什麼? What is your parts name?

83. 你的姓是怎樣拼寫的? How do you spell your last name?

84. 請換成英鎊吧。 Pound Sterling please.

85. 這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats yourproposition?

86. 這筆透支要利息嗎? Is there aany interest on this money?

87. 是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

88. 根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have toreimburse the bank for the amount paid.

89. 我想買些旅行支票。 I want to buy some travellers checks.

90. 聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎? I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

91. 您支票本帶來了沒有? Have you got your cheque book with you?

92. 您要轉帳的金額。 The amount you want to transfer.

93. 大概在3天后,支票就可以兌現了。 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

94. 噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。 I see. Ill go and check.

95. 我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎? Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?