當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 關於代理理由的英語語句

關於代理理由的英語語句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92K 次

想要學習好英語就要多花心思哦,小編今天就給大家分享英語的句子,大家要多讀讀,多背背,大家有時間的可以看看哦,有需要可以收藏起來哦

關於代理理由的英語語句

  代理理由

351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.

我們想知道貴司能否指定我們作爲貴司綠茶銷售的代理

352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

如果貴司在這裏沒有代表的話,我們有興趣做貴司的獨家代理

should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.

我們想擔任貴司在我國的指定代理

should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.

如果貴司考慮我司擔任貴司塑料拖鞋的銷售代理的申請,我司將不甚感激

you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.

如果你們在倫敦還有沒有代表的話,我們樂意做你們的獨家代理

we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.

從我們的顧客Harry先生那裏荻悉,貴司想在我們的市場拓展業務,且貴司目前還沒有代表。我們很樂意推薦我司作爲貴司產品的最合適的代理商

are in a good position to be your sole agent.

擔任貴司的獨家代理,我們優勢明顯

require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.

我們要求做貴司精密儀器在我們市場的代理

hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.

我們希望貴司願意指定我司作爲貴司在日本的獨家經銷商

can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.

你們可以委託我司作爲貴司襯衫在我國的獨家代理商

ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.

我們要求成爲貴司鐘錶在我們國家的獨家代理商

’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.

如果貴司能提供機會讓我們擔任貴司在該城市的代理的話,我們將不勝感激

can represent your chemical products if you agree.

若貴司同意,我們能代理貴司的化學產品

’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.

我們很樂意在銷售貴司冰箱方面盡綿薄之力

shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.

若擔任貴司產品在中國的獨家代理,我們將非常高興