當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語:Discount and Commission

商務英語:Discount and Commission

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.56W 次

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求爲目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。下面是小編爲您收集整理的商務英語:Discount and Commission,供大家參考!

商務英語:Discount and Commission

A. Commission

1. Please quote us lowest price C.I.F. Los Angeles inclusive of our 5% commission, stating theearliest date of shipment.

請報洛杉磯包括我方5% 佣金在內的最低到岸價格,並告知最早的 裝船日期。

2. In view of our long-standing business relationship, we would like to allow you another 2% commission for further proMotion of our products.

考慮到我們之間長期的貿易關係,我們願再給你方百分之二的佣金, 以進一步推銷我們的產品。

3. We shall remit you a 5% commission of invoice value after payment is effected.

貨款支付後,我們將按發票金額的百分之五匯給你方佣金。

4. We request you to deduct our commission from the invoice.

我們請求你方從發票中扣除我們的佣金。

5. Please grant us a 4% commission as a special consideration.

請特殊照顧給我們百分之四的佣金。

6. We usually pay our agents a 5% commission of the value for each deal.

通常我們支付給代理人的佣金是每筆交易達成金額的百分之五。

7. We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.

我方可以與你方協商,但並不是特殊折扣。

8. Moreover, when other customers get to know it, they are likely to raise questions.

而且,其他客戶知道的話,他們很可能會提意見的。

9. Usually we pay commission on the basis of C.I.F. value.

我們通常按C.I.F.價格支付佣金。

10. A five-percent commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales.

百分之五的佣金肯定會有助於你們的銷售。

11. From other suppliers, we get a higher commission rate for the business in this line.

對這類產品的交易,我們從其他供貨者那裏可得到更高的佣金。

12. We regret that we can’t allow you a 5% commission.

很抱歉,我們不能給你百分之五的佣金。

13. We will give you back a 5% commission by check.

我們將用支票支付你方百分之五的佣金。

14. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.

我們急於想知道你方付佣金的慣例。

15. I’m afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice not to allow a commission.

不給佣金恐怕有悖於商業慣例吧。

16. It’s really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.

在給你們的佣金問題上,我們真的不可能作出任何讓步。

17. As commission agents we do business on a commission basis.

作爲佣金代理商,我們是以佣金爲基礎做生意的。

18. We wish to be your agent in our district if the commission rate is favorable.

如佣金率優惠,我們願意做你方在我們地區的代理。

19. You may invoice the goods at contract price minus 3% commission.

你們可以按合同價格減去百分之三的佣金開發票。

20. The commission shall be paid either by means of goods covered under this contract or bycheck.

佣金可用合同項下的貨物支付,也可用支票支付。

 商務英語:Brief Introduction

Brief Introduction

佣金一般是中間商因介紹交易或代買商品而獲取的報酬。作爲中間商因其有一定的貿易渠道,所以通過其開展交易已是國際貿易中的一種普遍做法。

佣金一般來說分爲:明傭和暗傭。明傭是指在合同中已明確確定下來的佣金。暗傭是指在合同中沒有表明,而由雙方另行約定。佣金數額的計算一般按發票金額總值,即C.I.F.價格或C.F.R.價格乘以佣金率而得。但金額較大的也有按F.O.B.淨價計傭的。

折扣是指賣方按照商品的原價給買方以一定比率的價格減讓。折扣包括數量折扣、季節性折扣、特別折扣、額外折扣等。具體折扣數額或者比例的多少,應根據具體情況而定。當買賣雙方確定了折扣比例後,可在買賣合同中明確地表示出來。

1. We give a ten percent discount for cash payment.

對於現金付款,我們給九折優惠。

2. Right now, jeans are at a discount.

現在牛仔褲打折銷售。

3. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 5% to compen- sate for the trouble wehave caused.

我們準備給予你們百分之五的特別折扣,以補償給你方所造成的不便。

4. The highest discount we can allow you on this article is 10%.

這種商品我們所能給的最高折扣是百分之十。

5. We have replaced the broken glassware. In addition, we offered the customer a 4% discount.

破碎的玻璃器皿我們已更換。另外,我們給客戶百分之四的折扣。

6. We hope to enlarge our trade with your country and intend to grant you a 5% discount.

我們希望擴大與貴國的貿易,並準備給你方百分之五的折扣。

7. Having given it a further thought, we think that 5% special dis- count on price will help youenlarge your trade in Africa.

經過深入地考慮,我們認爲百分之五的特別折扣將有助於你們擴大 在非洲的貿易。

8. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 3% if your order exceeds $5,000.

如你方訂單額超過五千美元,我們準備給予百分之三的特別折扣。

9. A discount can be deducted from the unit price.

折扣可從單價中扣除。

10. The 5% discount can be deducted from the L/C and after shipment we will send you acheck to cover the 3% commission.

百分之五的折扣可從開立的信用證中扣除。裝運後,我方會再寄給 你們支票支付百分之三的佣金。

推薦閱讀

  • 1性格決定成功 Disposition Decides to Man’s Success
  • 2商務英語俚語
  • 3China Industry and Commerce Trust and Investment Corporation (CIC)是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 4英語單詞學習:commission
  • 5英語作文Movie and Music Piracy
  • 6balance of production,distribution and consumption of national income是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋參照
  • 7商務英語口語對話:Discussing the Bottom Line 討論底線 2
  • 8balance of production,distribution and consumption of national income是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋美篇
  • 9amount of consumer goods an individual needs是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 10英語演講稿:trust and acceptance
  • 11商務英語情景口語:Discussing the Bottom Line 討論底線(2)
  • 12anodic oxidation coatings combined with organic finished coats是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 13acoustic emission amplitude distribution analysis是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 14bureaus or commissions of foreign economic relations and trade是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋大綱
  • 15商務英語情景口語:Discussing the Bottom Line 討論底線
  • 16bureaus or commissions of foreign economic relations and trade是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 17balance of production,distribution and consumption of national income是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋推薦
  • 18amount of consumer goods an individual needs是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋大綱
  • 19amino carboxylic acid condensation compound是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 20商務英語實訓報告