商務英語天天說 第330天:怎樣登機
星級典句:
第一句:Where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?
請問8:30飛往芝加哥的飛機在哪兒登機?
A: Excuse me. Where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?
請問8:30飛往芝加哥的飛機在哪兒登機?
B: I am sorry, but the 8:30 flight to Chicago just left.
不好意思,飛往芝加哥的飛機剛剛起飛了。
A: Oh, no! I missed the flight!
噢,不!我誤了班機了。
第二句:Where can I check in?
我應該在哪兒辦理登機手續?
A: Excuse me. Where can I check in?
請問我應該在哪兒辦理登機手續?
B: We are checking in here. May I have your ticket?
我們現在正在這兒辦理登機手續,請出示您的機票。
A: Here you are.
給您
背誦句型:
This is your luggage check.
這是您的行李單。
Here is your boarding pass and your ticket.
這是您的登機牌和機票。