當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 日常英語口語對話

日常英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.22K 次

想學習一些在我們日常生活中最常用的英語口語嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

日常英語口語對話
  日常英語口語對話1:

Amy: Graham, why are you always on the phone with Jane?

艾米:格雷厄姆,你爲什麼總是和簡打電話?

Graham: Because we are partners in our science lab. Why are you so jealous?

格雷厄姆:因爲我們是科學實驗室裏的搭檔啊。你幹嘛這麼猜忌啊?

Amy: The other night when you came home there was lipstick on your right cheek. How do you explain that?

艾米:前兩天的晚上你回家的時候,你右臉頰上有個口紅印,你怎麼解釋?

Graham: My aunt Mary just flew in from Cleveland and she laid one right on my right cheek.

格雷厄姆:我姑姑瑪麗從克利夫蘭乘飛機來了,是她在我右臉頰上留的。

Amy: Are you sure?

艾米:你確定?

Graham: Of course I am. I only love you, Amy.

格雷厄姆:我當然確定了。我只愛你,艾米。

Amy: Okay, I'm sorry. I believe you.

艾米!好吧.對不起。我相信你。

Graham: Why do you always accuse me like that?

格雷厄姆!你爲什麼總是那麼指責我啊?

Amy: Because you are the most handsome boy at the university and I love you so much! I guess I just go crazy sometimes. That's all.

艾米:因爲你是這所大學最帥的男孩,而我又那麼愛你!我想有時侯我只是愛你愛得發瘋了,就這些原因。

Graham: Oh, Amy. I am the luckiest guy in the world.

格雷厄姆:哦,艾米,我是世界上最幸運的人了。

Amy: Why?

艾米:爲什麼?

Graham: Because I am loved by the most beautiful girl in the world!

格雷厄姆:因爲我被世界上最漂亮的女孩愛着啊!

Amy: Oh. Graham. I love you so much and I really believe in our love,

艾米:哦,格雷厄姆,我是那麼愛你,我真的!相信我們的愛情。

  日常英語口語對話2:

Tom: Sorry. I didn't mean to be late. Can I come in?

湯姆:抱歉。我不是故意遲到的。我能進來嗎?

Teacher: What's your excuse this time?

老師:你這次的藉口是什麼?

Tom: Have I used the one that my sister is sick?

湯姆:我已經說過我妹妹生病這個理由了嗎?

Teacher: Yes, twice last week.

老師:是的,你上週就說過兩次了。

Tom: Are you sure? I thought I said it was my mother.

湯姆:您肯定嗎?我覺得我說的是我媽媽生病了。

Teacher: I don't think so. But it could've been.

老師:我可不這麼認爲。不過也許是吧。

Tom: Well. You can trust me this time. My sister is definitely sick. I'm just coming from the hospital. They say she might

even die.

湯姆:嗯,這次您可以相信我。我妹妹真的病了。我剛從醫院回來。他們說她有生命危險。

Teacher: I don't buy your story. Try not to have any more sick relatives this week, all right?

老師:我纔不相信你的鬼話呢。這周儘量不要再有其他的親戚生病了,好嗎?

Tom: I'll do my best.

湯姆:我盡力吧。

Teacher: Just try to be a little more punctual in the future.

老師:以後要準時點兒啊。

Tom: I'm working on it. Really!

湯姆:我正在努力呢。真的!

  日常英語口語對話3:

Salesgirl: Would you like to see our new shirts?

女店員:您要看看我們的新款襯衣嗎?

Steve: Sorry, I'm not really that interested in those things.

史蒂夫:不好意思,我對那些東西不是很感興趣。

Salesgirl: They are very nice, you know.

女店員:您知道,這些襯衣非常不錯。

Steve: Really?

史蒂夫:是嗎?

Salesgirl: And not expensive either.

女店員:並且還不貴。

Steve: Oh. I don't care about that.

史蒂夫:哦,我不關心這個。

Salesgirl: Everybody's buying them.

女店員:很多人都在買。

Steve: Are they?

史蒂夫:是嗎?

Salesgirl : Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.

女店員:是的,您看,它們很時尚的。

Steve: I'm afraid I'm not interested in fashion. There are so many other really important things in the world. Fashion seems

so portant.

史蒂夫:恐怕我對時尚可不感興趣。世界上有很多真正重要的事情。時尚其實真的…不重要。

Salesgirl: I see. But looking professional is important. If you don't look good, people will think you are not a good or

smart person and they might not trust you either.

女店員:我知道。但着裝職業化也是很重要的。如果外表不好的話,人們會認爲你不是一個好人或者不是一個聰明的人,他們也不會信任你。

Steve: But thank you very much all the same.

史蒂夫:不過我還是要謝謝你。

Salesgirl: Sorry. I couldn't help you.

女店員:很遺憾,沒能給您提供任何服務。

日常英語口語對話