當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 關於洗衣機的英語口語

關於洗衣機的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03K 次

小編今天給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,想要提升英語成績的話我們要好好學習英語哦,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦

關於洗衣機的英語口語

  一投幣洗衣機壞掉了 Coin-operated Washer

ADad, something wrong with our washing machine and a lot of clothes need to be wash. What should I do about it?

爸爸,我們的洗衣機壞了,好多衣服要洗呢。怎麼辦呢?

BUr, I am busy with my work. There is a coin-operated washing machine on the first floor. Let’s go.

恩,我在忙我的工作呢。一樓有一個投幣洗衣機,我們去吧。

ACoin-operated washing machine? That sounds interesting.

投幣洗衣機?聽起來很有趣

BYou just have to follow the instructions and put three coins in the slot of that washing machine.

你只需要按照說明,投三個硬幣在洗衣機的投幣孔裏就行了。

ASo easy! Do I need to put some washing powder in?

這麼簡單!我需要加洗衣粉進去嗎?

BNo, you needn’t. That’s an automatic washer, all we need to do is just put the clothes in and then press the power button.

不,不需要。那是自動洗衣機,我們需要做的就是把衣服放進去,然後按電源按鈕。

ADoes it dry the clothes too?

它也能甩乾衣服嗎?

BYes. It sPins and dries the clothes and also sterilizes them after that. Pick up the clothes. Let’s go.

是的。它旋轉甩乾衣服,然後對其進行消毒。帶上衣服,我們走吧。

ADad, put three coins in this slot, right? Does it work if I put in two?

爸爸,投三個硬幣在這個投幣孔裏,對吧?如果我投兩個它會轉嗎?

BIf you put two, it doesn’t work; and if you put four, it will refund one. Believe it or not, see for yourself.

如果你投兩個硬幣,它不會轉;如果你投四個,它會退一個。信不信由你,試一試吧。

ADad, I put four in as you said but it doesn’t refund anything. Something wrong?

爸爸,我像你說的投了四個硬幣,但是沒有退啊。壞了嗎?

BOh, the coin gets snapped. Let me see. Ur, press the button and then refund. OK, have a try.

噢,吞幣了。我來看看。恩,按下按鈕,接着退幣。好了,試試吧。

AIt still doesn’t work. Ur, there is a sign that says we can call this number 80081234 if the coin couldn’t be refunded. Let’s have a try.

還是沒退幣啊。恩,這有個標誌牌上寫着如果不退幣請撥打80081234。我們試試吧。

BWell, forget it.

噢,算了吧。

  二我有三件衣物需要乾洗 Dry-cleaning

AWhat can I do for you?

能爲你做點什麼?

BI've got a suit, a woolen sweater and a white shirt to wash.

我有一套西服、一件羊毛衫和一件白色襯衣要洗。

AOK, let me see. This white shirt can be washed in water with hands, but this suit and the woolen sweater should be dry-cleaned.

好的,我看看。白色襯衣可以用水受洗,但這西服和羊毛衫得乾洗。

BThat's OK. But that must be costly.

好的,但是那肯定很貴。

AYes, the cost for dry-cleaning is three times of that for ordinary laundering. But for suits and sweaters, you can only take them to the dry cleaners'.

是的,乾洗的價錢是普通洗衣的三倍,但是西服和羊毛衫你只能乾洗。

BOh, my wife just threw them into the washer.

噢,我妻子就只是把它們放洗衣機裏洗。

ADid it ever shrink or fade? Generally speaking, the dark-colored clothes always fade away gradually.

那縮水或退色了嗎?一般來說,深色衣服是會慢慢退色的。

BI see. The woolen sweater shrunk in the wash.

哦。羊毛衫洗後縮水了。

ANever mind. You can leave them to me.

不用擔心。交給我就行了。

BOh, thanks. You know, I know little about this, so please tell me something that I should pay more attention to when I do washing.

哦,謝謝。你看,我對此瞭解很少,請告訴我一些洗衣服時需要注意的事項吧。

AIt's very simple. Divide the clothes by the colors, and wash them in cold water. If you've got some special stains on them like sugar, coffee or something else please let the dry cleaner know.

很簡單。把衣服按顏色分類,在冷水中洗。如果上面有特殊的污漬,像咖啡或是其他什麼,乾洗時要說明。

BI'll keep that in mind. And how much is it altogether?

我會記住的。一共多少錢呢?

AThat will be 80 Yuan altogether. Here is your invoice.

一共80元。這是發票。