當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 關於爲自己辯護的英語口語

關於爲自己辯護的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.94W 次

今天小編就給大家帶來關於英語情景對話的口語,大家有時間的一定要好好看看,想要提升英語成績就要好好學習哦

關於爲自己辯護的英語口語

  一爲自己辯護 Argue your ticket

AYou're here today to argue your ticket?

你今天來這兒是爲了你的罰單嗎?

BI am.

是的。

APlead your case.

爲自己辯護吧。

BThe police officer that pulled me over said I was speeding.

讓我靠邊停的警官說我超速了。

AWere you speeding when you got pulled over?

你靠邊前,超速了嗎?

BI was not speeding.

我沒有超速。

AHow fast were you going?

你的車速是多少?

BIn a 40 mph zone, I was only going about 35.

限速是40mph,我只有35mph。

AWell, seeing as the officer that pulled you over isn't here, I'll let you go.

嗯, 既然那位給你開罰單的警官不在,你可以走了。

BDo I still need to pay the fine?

我還需要交罰款嗎?

ANo, you don't.

不,不用了。

BI appreciate your understanding.

謝謝你能理解。

  二說說你的論據

AYou want to argue your ticket today?

你今天來是爲了你的罰單嗎?

BYes. That is why I'm here.

是的,正是這個原因。

ATell me your argument.

說說你的論據。

BI was pulled over for allegedly speeding.

我因爲涉嫌超速被要求靠邊停車。

AAre you sure you weren't speeding?

你確定你沒有超速嗎?

BTo be honest, I really wasn't.

說實話,我確實沒有。

AWhat speed were you going?

你的時速是多少?

BI was under the speed limit. I was going 35, when the speed limit was 40.

我的時速低於限速。我的車速是35英里每小時,限速是40英里每小時。

AI'm just going to let you go, since the arresting officer isn't here.

執行逮捕的警員不在,我准許你離開。

BWhat about my ticket? Do I still need to pay?

我的罰單呢?我還需要繳納嗎?

ADon't worry about it.

不用交了。

BI'm so glad for your help.

非常感謝你的幫助。