當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 描寫保險的英語語句

描寫保險的英語語句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4K 次

同學們不要放棄英語哦,英語在我們生活中還是很重要的哦,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

描寫保險的英語語句

  保險

se give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

請給我們關於平安險和水漬險的投保率方案

require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我們需要陸地運輸的當前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有貨要運到香港,我要保什麼險

is the insurance premium for these goods ?

這些貨要多少保險費

need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine nsurance.

我們有船到英國,我們想知道你們的海運險

se let us know the premium of breakage.

請告訴我們破損險的保險費

kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你們通常提供哪一種保險

kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

請建議一下這些貨要哪種保險,我們不願有因未投保而受損失的風險

559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

我有一批眼鏡要在第四季度裝運,但我不知道要保什麼險,告訴我一些保險細節將不勝感謝

we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我們投保平安險,在船隻沉沒、遺失或角礁情況下你們能否賠償我們所有損失

your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?

貴司在海運、陸運或空運方式下投保一切險了嗎

have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.

我們按合同金額130%投保,但130%和110%之間的差額部分應由貴司承擔

have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

我們已爲你們10日內發出電動汽車貨物投保

may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional remium.

我們可爲貴方利益考慮投保內地險,但保險費應由貴司承擔

can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.

我們可爲貴方利益考慮就陶瓷品投保,但保費太高,故所有額外的費用由貴司承擔

shall insure the goods for your behalf.

爲貴司利益着想,我們將爲這批貨投保

have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

我們已經就這批貨按合同金額加10%投保一切險

shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

我們將爲這批貨按CIF價110%投保

have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我們已經爲貴司按合同金額加CIF投保海運險

marine insurance shall covered by us.

海運險就由我方投保