當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿經典口語表達

外貿經典口語表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.1W 次

對外貿易亦稱“國外貿易” 或“進出口貿易”,簡稱“外貿”,是指一個國家(地區)與另一個國家(地區)之間的商品、勞務和技術的交換活動。這種貿易由進口和出口兩個部分組成。接下來小編爲大家整理了外貿經典口語表達。希望對你有幫助哦!

外貿經典口語表達

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

請你儘量放慢說話速度。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。

We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.

我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

I will try, but no promises.

我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必須再經過正式確認纔有效。

Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一個想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

請記得這不是最後的回答。

Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

爲了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

There is no such published information.

沒有相關的出版資料。

Such data is confidential.

這樣的資料爲機密資料。

I am not sure such data does exist.

我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list.

這要看列表內容。

We need them urgently.

我們急需這些資料。

All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。

I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。

I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。

It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無爲基礎的。

We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你認爲該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

Let me tell you about our product.

關於產品一事讓我向你說明。

This is our most recently developed product.

這是我們最近開發的產品。

We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?

Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

We have that right here in this report.

在這份報告書內就有。

Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?

Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。