金融英語口語:開立儲蓄帳戶
下面是本站小編整理的金融英語口語:開立儲蓄帳戶,以供大家學習參考。
Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.
亨利·薩姆森在第一國民銀行向一個職員詢問有關開立普通儲蓄帳戶事宜。
Clerk:May I help you ,sir?
職員:我能爲您做些什麼嗎?先生?
Samson:Yes,please .I'd like to open a savings account you give me some information?
薩姆森:謝謝,我想開立一個儲蓄帳戶。請您和我談談這方面的事,好嗎?
C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.
職員:好的,我很樂意爲您服務。我們把我們的銀行的普通儲蓄帳戶稱爲銀行存摺儲蓄。
You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.
您可以只用您自己的名字開立帳戶,也可以與您的妻子開立共同帳戶。
There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .
我們這裏沒存款最小余額的限制,而且可隨時存款或取款。
S:Do I earn interest on the account ?
薩姆森:我能從帳戶上得到利息嗎?
C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .
職員:可以的。我們這裏支付商業銀行所允許的最高利率。
We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.
每個季度,我們會自動地把利息劃入您的帳戶的貸方。
S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?
薩姆森:開立一個帳戶難嗎?我是說,我必須是銀行的老客戶嗎?
C:No , at that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .
職員:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填寫一下這張簽名卡,並進行首次儲蓄,
Even a dollar is enough to open the account .
甚至一美元就可開立一個帳戶。
S:Let's see want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .
薩姆森:讓我看看這張卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、職業、出生日期和社會保險號碼。
What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?
母親婚前姓名這一項是怎麼回事?
C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir 's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .
職員:我們要求這一姓名是爲人便於辨別身份,先生。這是一個暗語,萬一您丟失了您的存摺,我們可以用它來確切地辨別您的身份,或者由於某種需要,用以準確地辨認身份。
S:I ,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.
薩姆森:我明白了,那我就填寫這張卡片,然後開立一個帳戶。