當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 詢問與確認信息英語都怎麼問的?

詢問與確認信息英語都怎麼問的?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.15W 次

There are certain times in our lives that we need to make sure we understand everything. That’s when clarifying information becomes important. If we want to double-check, we can ask for clarification. If we want to make sure that someone has understood, you can request confirmation that someone has received the message. This type of clarification is especially useful in business meetings, but also in everyday events like taking directions over the telephone or checking an address and telephone number. Use these phrases to clarify and check information.

詢問與確認信息英語都怎麼問的?

在我們的生活中,有時我們需要確保我們理解一切。這時澄清信息就變得很重要了。如果我們想再覈對一下,我們可以要求澄清。如果我們想確保有人已經理解,您可以請求確認有人已經收到消息。這種類型的澄清在商務會議上尤其有用,但在日常活動中,如通過電話指示方向或檢查地址和電話號碼時也特別有用。使用這些短語來澄清和檢查信息。


Phrases and Structures Used to Clarify and Check that You Understand

用於澄清和檢查您是否理解的短語和結構


Question Tags

反義疑問句


Question tags are used when you are sure you have understood but would like to double check. Use the opposite form of the helping verb of the original sentence at the end of the sentence to check.

當你確定你已經理解了,但想再檢查一遍時,就會使用問號。在句末用原句助動詞的相反形式進行檢查。


S + Tense (positive or negative) + Objects + , + Opposite Auxiliary Verb + S

主語 +時態(肯定句/否定句)+賓語+,+相對助詞+ S


You’re going to attend the meeting next week, aren’t you?

你下週要參加會議,是嗎?


They don’t sell computers, do they?

他們不賣電腦,是嗎?


Tom hasn’t arrived yet, has he?

湯姆還沒到,是嗎?


Phrases Used to Rephrase to Double Check

用於重複檢查的短語


Use these phrases to indicate that you would like to rephrase what someone has said in order to make sure you have understood something correctly.

用這些短語來表示你想改寫某人所說的話,以確保你正確地理解了某事。


Can I rephrase what you said/have/said?

我能重述一下你說的話嗎?


So, you mean/think/believe that ...

所以,你是說/想/相信...


Let me see if I’ve understood you correctly. You ...

讓我看看我是否正確地理解了你。你......


Can I rephrase what you mean? You feel it’s important to enter the market now.

我能重新表述一下你的意思嗎?你覺得現在進入市場很重要。


Let me see if I’ve understood you correctly. You would like to hire a marketing consultant.

讓我看看我是否正確地理解了你。你想請一位營銷顧問。


Phrases Used to Ask for Clarification

用來要求澄清的短語


Could you repeat that?

你能重複一遍嗎?


I’m afraid I don’t understand.

恐怕我不明白。


Could you say that again?

你能再說一遍嗎?


Could you repeat that? I think I may have misunderstood you.

你能重複一遍嗎?我想我可能誤解了你。


I’m afraid I don’t understand how you plan to implement this plan.

恐怕我不明白你打算如何實施這個計劃。


Phrases Used to Make Sure Others have Understood You

用來確保別人理解你的短語


It’s common to ask for clarifying questions after you presented information that might be new to those listening. Use these phrases to make sure everyone has understood.

在你提供了對聽衆來說可能是新的信息之後,通常會要求澄清問題。用這些短語確保每個人都明白了。


Are we all on the same page?

我們都在同一個話題裏嗎?


Have I made everything clear?

我把一切都說清楚了嗎?


Are there any (more, further) questions?

還有什麼問題嗎?


Are we all on the same page? I’d be happy to clarify anything that’s not clear.

我們都在同一個話題嗎?我很樂意澄清任何不清楚的事情。


Are there any further questions? Let’s take a look at a few examples to help clarify.

還有其他問題嗎?讓我們看幾個例子來幫助澄清。


Phrases

短語


Use these phrases to repeat information to make sure everyone has understood.

用這些短語重複信息以確保每個人都理解了。


Let me repeat that.

讓我重複一遍。


Let’s go through that again.

我們再來一遍。


If you don’t mind, I’d like to go over this again.

如果你不介意的話,我想再看一遍。


Let me repeat that. We’d like to find new partners for our business.

讓我重複一遍。我們想爲我們的生意找到新的合作伙伴。


Let’s go through that again. First, I take a left at Stevens St. and then a right at 15th Ave. Is that correct?

我們再來一遍。首先,我在史蒂文斯街左轉,然後在第15大道右轉。對嗎?


Example Situations

示例情況


Example 1 - At a Meeting

例1-在會議上


Frank: ... to end this conversation, let me repeat that we don’t expect everything to happen at once. Are we all on the same page?

弗蘭克:爲了結束這段對話,讓我重複一次,我們不希望每件事都馬上發生。我們都在同一個話題裏嗎?


Marcia: Can I rephrase just a bit to make sure I’ve understood?

瑪西婭:我能不能換個說法,確保我聽懂了?


Frank: Certainly.

弗蘭克:當然。


Marcia: As I understood, we’re going to open up three new branches over the next few k: Yes, that’s correct.

瑪西婭:據我所知,在接下來的幾個月裏,我們將新開三家分公司。弗蘭克:是的,沒錯。


Marcia: However, we don’t have to make all the final decisions right now, do we?

瑪西婭:不過,我們現在不必做最後的決定,是嗎?


Frank: We only need to decide who should be responsible for making those decisions when the time comes.

弗蘭克:到時候我們只需要決定誰應該負責做這些決定。


Marcia: Yes, Let’s go through how we’re going to decide that again.

瑪西婭:是的,讓我們再考慮一下如何決定。


Frank: OK. I’d like you to choose a local supervisor you feel would be up to the task.

弗蘭克:好的。我想讓你選一個你覺得能勝任的地方主管。


Marcia: I’m supposed to let him or her choose the location, aren’t I?

瑪西婭:我應該讓他或她選擇地點,不是嗎?


Frank: Yes, that way we’ll have the best local knowledge.

弗蘭克:是的,這樣我們就能掌握最好的當地知識。


Marcia: OK. I think I’m up to speed. Let’s meet again in a few weeks.

瑪西婭:好的。我想我已經跟上了。幾周後我們再見面吧。


Frank: How about Wednesday in two weeks?

弗蘭克:兩週後的星期三怎麼樣?


Marcia: OK. See you then.

瑪西婭:好的。到時候見。


Example 2 - Getting Directions

示例2-獲取方向


Neighbor 1: Hi Holly, could you help me out?

鄰居1:你好,霍莉,你能幫我一下嗎?


Neighbor 2: Sure, what can I do?

鄰居2:當然可以,我能做什麼?


Neighbor 1: I need directions to the new supermarket.

鄰居1:我需要去新超市的路。


Neighbor 2: Sure, that’s easy. Take a left on 5th Ave., turn right on Johnson and continue straight ahead for two miles. It’s on the left.

鄰居2:當然,很簡單。在第五大道左轉,在約翰遜街右轉,一直往前走兩英里。在左邊。


Neighbor 1: Just a moment. Could you say that again? I’d like to get this down.

鄰居1:等一下。你能再說一遍嗎?我想把這個弄下來。


Neighbor 2: No problem, take a left on 5th Ave., turn right on Johnson and continue straight ahead for two miles. It’s on the left.

鄰居2:沒問題,在第五大道左轉,在約翰遜街右轉,一直往前走兩英里。在左邊。


Neighbor 1: I take the second right on Johnson, don’t I?

鄰居1:我在約翰遜的第二個路口右轉,是嗎?


Neighbor 2: No, take the first right. Got it?

鄰居2:不,在第一個右邊。知道了?


Neighbor 1: Uh, yes, let me just repeat. Take a left on 5th Ave., turn right on Johnson and continue straight ahead for two miles.

鄰居1:嗯,是的,我再說一遍。在第五大道左轉,在約翰遜街右轉,一直往前走兩英里。


Neighbor 2: Yes, that’s it.

鄰居2:是的,就這樣。


Neighbor 1: Great. Thanks for your help.

鄰居1:太好了。謝謝你的幫助。


Neighbor 2: No problem.

鄰居2:沒問題。