當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 你還不會用英語詢問信息?快來看看該怎麼說!

你還不會用英語詢問信息?快來看看該怎麼說!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.93K 次

你還不會用英語詢問信息?快來看看該怎麼說!

Asking for information can be as simple as asking for the time, or as complicated as asking for details about a complicated process. In both cases, it's important to use the appropriate form for the situation. For example, when asking for information from a friend, use a more informal or colloquial form. When asking a colleague, use a slightly more formal form, and when asking for information from a stranger, use an appropriately formal construction.

詢問信息可以像詢問時間一樣簡單,也可以像詢問複雜過程的細節一樣複雜。在這兩種情況下,使用適當的形式是很重要的。例如,當向朋友詢問信息時,使用較爲非正式或口語化的形式。當詢問同事時,使用稍微正式一點的形式,當詢問陌生人的信息時,使用適當的正式結構。


Very Informal Structures

非常正式的結構

If you are asking a friend or family member for information, use a direct a question.

如果你在向朋友或家人詢問信息,請直接問這個問題。


Simple Question Structure: Wh? + Helping Verb + Subject + Verb

簡單的問題結構:Wh?+助動詞+主語+動詞


How much does it cost?

這個多少錢?


Where does she live?

她住在哪裏?


More Formal Structures

更加正式的結構

Use these forms for simple, everyday questions in stores, with colleagues at work, and in other informal situations.

在商店、工作中和同事在一起或其他非正式場合,使用這些表達來回答簡單的日常問題。


Structure: Pardon me / Excuse me + Can / Could you tell me + Wh? + Subject + verb?

結構:Pardon me / Excuse me + Can / Could you tell me + Wh?+主語+動詞?


Can you tell me when the train arrives?

你能告訴我火車什麼時候到嗎?


Pardon me, could you tell me how much the book costs?

對不起,你能告訴我這本書多少錢嗎?


Formal and More Complicated Questions

正式和更復雜的問題

Use these forms when asking complicated questions that require a lot of information. These should also be used when asking questions of important people such as your boss, on a job interview, etc.

當提出需要回答大量信息的複雜問題時,請使用這些表達。在向重要人物提問時,如你的老闆、面試時等,也應使用這些句式。


Structure: I wonder if you could + tell me/explain/provide information on...

結構: I wonder if you could + tell me/explain/provide information on...


I wonder if you could explain how health insurance is handled at your company.

我想知道你能否解釋一下你們公司是如何辦理健康保險的。


I wonder if you could provide information on your pricing structure.

我想知道你能否提供有關你方定價結構的信息。


Structure: Would you mind + verb + ing

結構:Would you mind + 動詞 + ing


Would you mind telling me a little bit more about benefits at this company?

你能再多告訴我一點關於這家公司的福利嗎?


Would you mind going over the savings plan again?

你介意再檢查一下儲蓄計劃嗎?


Replying to a Request for Information

回覆請求的消息


If you would like to provide information when asked for information, start your reply with one of the following phrases.

如果您希望在被要求提供信息時提供信息,請使用以下短語之一開始回覆。


Informal

正式


Sure.

當然。


No problem.

沒問題。


Let me see.

讓我想一下。


More Formal

更加正式的表達


I'd be happy to answer that.

我很樂意回答這個問題。


I should be able to answer your question.

我應該能回答你的問題。


It'd be a pleasure to help you.

很高興能幫助你。


When providing information people will sometimes also offer to help in other ways. See the example conversations below for an example.

當提供信息時,人們有時也會以其他方式提供幫助。有關示例,請參見下面的示例對話。


Saying No

說不

If you do not have the answer to a request for information, use one of the phrases below to indicate that you are unable to answer the question. Saying 'no,' is never fun, but sometimes it's necessary. Instead, it's common to offer a suggestion as to where someone might find the information.

如果您沒有請求消息的答案,請使用下面的一個短語來表示您無法回答問題。說“No”從來都沒意思,但有時是必要的。相反,提供一個關於在哪裏可以找到信息的建議是很常見的。


Informal

非正式


Sorry, I can't help you out.

對不起,我幫不了你。


Sorry, but I don't know that.

對不起,我不知道。


That's beyond me, sorry.

對不起,我不能接受。


More Formal

更加正式


I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that question.

恐怕我沒有那個問題的答案。


I'd like to help you. Unfortunately, I don't have that information / don't know.

我想幫你。不幸的是,我沒有這些信息。


Role Play Exercises

角色扮演練習


Simple situation:

簡單的情境:


Brother: When does the movie start?

哥哥:電影什麼時候開始?


Sister: I think it's at 8.

妹妹:我想是8點。


Brother: Check, will you?

哥哥:檢查一下,好嗎?


Sister: You're so lazy. Just a second.

妹妹:你太懶了。等一下下。


Brother: Thanks, sis.

哥哥:謝謝,妹妹。


Sister: Yes, it starts at 8. Get off the couch sometimes!

妹妹:是的,8點開始。從沙發上下來,我們可以走走!


Customer: Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find menswear?

顧客:對不起,請問男裝在哪裏?


Shop Assistant: Sure. Menswear is on the second floor.

店員:沒事。男裝在二樓。


Customer: Oh, also, could you tell me where sheets are.

顧客:哦,還有,你能告訴我牀單在哪裏嗎?


Shop Assistant: No problem, sheets are on the third floor at the back.

店員:沒問題,牀單在後面的三樓。


Customer: Thanks for your help.

顧客:謝謝你的幫助。


Shop Assistant: My pleasure.

店員:我的榮幸。


More complex or formal situation:

更復雜或更正式的情況:


Man: Excuse me, would you mind answering some questions?

男:對不起,你介意回答一些問題嗎?


Business Colleague: I'd be happy to help.

商務同事:我很樂意幫忙。


Man: I wonder if you could tell me when the project is going to begin.

男:我想知道你能否告訴我項目什麼時候開始。


Business Colleague: I believe we're beginning the project next month.

商務同事:我相信我們下個月就要開始這個項目了。


Man: and who will be responsible for the project.

男:誰來負責這個項目。


Business Colleague: I think Bob Smith is in charge of the project.

商務同事:我想鮑勃·史密斯負責這個項目。


Man: OK, finally, would you mind telling me how much the estimated cost will be?

男:好的,最後,你能告訴我預估費用是多少嗎?


Business Colleague: I'm afraid I can't answer that. Perhaps you should speak with my director.

商務同事:恐怕我不能回答這個問題。也許你應該和我的主任談談。


Man: Thank you. I thought you might say that. I'll speak to Mr. Anders.

男:謝謝。我想你可以這麼說。我要和安德斯先生通話。


Business Colleague: Yes, that would be best for that type of information.

商務同事:是的,這種消息給他當面說再好不過啦。


Man: Thank you for helping out.

男:謝謝你的幫助。


Business Colleague: My pleasure.

商務同事:我的榮幸。