當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 在機場,都有哪些日常交流必備詞彙句型,戳這裏都有~

在機場,都有哪些日常交流必備詞彙句型,戳這裏都有~

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.57K 次

在機場,都有哪些日常交流必備詞彙句型,戳這裏都有~

If you are traveling and need to visit an airport, you can expect polite questions when checking in, going through customs, and boarding a plane. You should always Remember to be polite especially when speaking to customs officials and security officers. Knowing the socially appropriate things to say will help you speed through the check-in and boarding process.

如果你的旅行,需要去機場,在辦理值機手續、海關手續和登機手續時,你可能會遇到一些禮貌的問題。你應該永遠記住要有禮貌,尤其是在與海關官員和安全官員談話時。瞭解適合社交場合的對話將有助於您加快辦理值機和登機手續的速度。


To prepare for your trip to the airport, study vocabulary related to travel and Practice these basic English dialogues with a partner. Afterward, take a quiz to test your verbal skills related to airport travel.

爲了準備去機場的旅行,學習與旅行相關的詞彙,並與合作伙伴練習這些基本的英語對話。之後,做一個小測驗來測試你在機場旅行中的語言能力。


Important Questions at Check-In

登機時的高頻問題

Expect these questions when checking in at an airport. Before practicing the dialogue below, familiarize yourself with the terminology and phrasing of these questions.

在機場辦理登機手續時,請注意這些問題。在練習下面的對話之前,先熟悉這些問題的術語和措辭。


Can I have your ticket, please?

我可以看下你的票嗎?


May I see your passport, please?

我可以看看你的護照嗎?


Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

你想要靠窗的座位還是靠過道的座位?


Do you have any baggage?

你有行李嗎?


What is your final destination?

你的終點是到哪裏?


Would you like to upgrade to business or first class?

您想升級到商務艙還是頭等艙?


Do you need any help getting to the gate?

您到門口需要幫助嗎?


Check-In Practice Dialogue

值機時的練習對話

The following dialogue between a passenger service agent and a passenger is fairly typical of a discussion you might encounter at an airport. Take one of the roles, find a friend of fellow student to take the other role, practice the dialogue, and switch roles.

以下是旅客服務代理和旅客之間的對話,這是您在機場可能遇到的一個典型的對話。扮演其中一個角色,找同學的朋友扮演另一個角色,練習對話,轉換角色。


Passenger service agent: Good morning. Can I have your ticket, please?

客運代理:早上好。請給我你的票好嗎?


Passenger: Here you are.

乘客:給你。


Passenger service agent: Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

客運代理:你想要靠窗的座位還是靠過道的座位?


Passenger: An aisle seat, please.

乘客:請給我一個靠過道的座位。


Passenger service agent: Do you have any baggage?

旅客服務代理:您有行李要託運嗎?


Passenger: Yes, this suitcase and this carry-on bag.

乘客:是的,這個手提箱和這個手提包。


Passenger service agent: Here's your boarding pass. Have a nice flight.

旅客服務代理:這是你的登機牌,祝你旅途圖快。


Passenger: Thank you.

乘客:謝謝。


Going through Security

過安檢

After you've checked in, you'll need to go through airport security. It's important to follow instructions carefully and understand these requests:

辦理完登機手續後,您需要通過機場安檢。務必仔細遵循說明並理解這些要求:


Please step through the scanner. > Asked when you are passing through metal detectors at the airport.

請走過掃描儀。>當你通過機場的金屬探測器時會問到。


Please step to the side. > Asked if a security officer needs to question you further.

請往這邊走。>如果保安需要進一步詢問你時會問這句話。


Please raise your arms to the side. > Asked when you are inside a scanner.

請把你的胳膊舉到一邊。>當你在掃描儀裏的時候會被問到。


Empty your pockets, please.

請把口袋清空。


Please take off your shoes and belt.

請脫掉你的鞋和皮帶。


Please take any electronic devices out of your bag.

請把所有電子設備從你的包裏拿出來。


Security Practice Dialogue

安檢練習對話

Things move quickly at an airport once you reach the security checkpoint. Use this dialogue practice to help you speed through the process.

一旦你到達安檢口,一切進展就會非常快。使用這個對話練習來幫助你加速整個過程。


Security officer: Next!

安全員:下一個!


Passenger: Here's my ticket.

乘客:這是我的票。


Security officer: Please step through the scanner.

保安:請穿過掃描儀。


Passenger: (beep, beep, beep) What's wrong?

乘客:(嗶,嗶,嗶)怎麼了?


Security officer: Please step to the side.

保安:請走到一邊。


Passenger: Certainly.

乘客:當然可以。


Security officer: Do you have any coins in your pocket?

保安:你口袋裏有硬幣嗎?


Passenger: No, but I have some keys.

乘客:沒有,但我有一些鑰匙。


Security officer: Ah, that's the problem. Put your keys in this bin and walk through the scanner again.

保安:啊,這就是問題所在。把你的鑰匙放在這個箱子裏,再穿過掃描儀。


Passenger: OK.

乘客:好的。


Security officer: Excellent. No problem. Remember to unload your pockets before you go through security next time.

保安:很好。沒問題。下次通過安檢前記得把口袋裏的東西掏出來。


Passenger: I'll do that. Thank you.

乘客:我會的。謝謝您。


Security officer: Have a nice day.

保安:祝你今天愉快


Passport Control and Customs

護照管理和海關

If you take an international flight, you'll have to pass through passport control and customs. Here are some of the most common questions you can expect:

如果你乘坐國際航班,你必須通過護照檢查和海關檢查。以下是您可以預料到的一些最常見的問題:


Can I see your passport?

我能看看你的護照嗎?


Are you a tourist or here on business? > Asked at customs to determine the purpose of your visit.

你是旅遊者還是來這裏出差?>在海關確定你的訪問目的時會被問到。


Do you have anything to declare? > Sometimes people need to declare things they have bought in other countries.

你有什麼要申報的嗎?>有時人們需要申報他們在其他國家買的東西。


Have you brought any food into the country? > Some countries do not allow certain foods to be brought into the country.

你帶食物到這個國家來了嗎?>有些國家不允許某些食品帶入該國。


Passport Control and Customs Dialogues

護照管理和海關對話

You may have different experiences at the passport-control and customs sections depending on the laws of the country you are visiting as well as the type of items you are bringing in.

根據您所訪問國家的法律以及所帶物品的類型,您在護照管理和海關部門可能有不同的經歷。


Passport official: Good morning. Can I see your passport?

護照官:早上好。我能看看你的護照嗎?


Passenger: Here you are.

乘客:給你。


Passport official: Thank you very much. Are you a tourist or here on business?

護照官:非常感謝。你是旅遊者還是來這裏出差?


Passenger: I'm a tourist.

乘客:我是遊客。


Passport official: That's fine. Have a pleasant stay.

護照官員:好的。祝您行程愉快。


Passenger: Thank you.

乘客:謝謝。


Customs official: Good morning. Do you have anything to declare?

海關官員:早上好。你有什麼要申報的嗎?


Passenger: I'm not sure. I have two bottles of whiskey. Do I need to declare that?

乘客:我不確定。我有兩瓶威士忌。我需要申報嗎?


Customs official: No, you can have up to 2 quarts.

海關官員:不,你最多可以兩夸脫。


Passenger: Great.

乘客:太好了。


Customs official: Have you brought any food into the country?

海關官員:你帶什麼食物到這個國家來了嗎?


Passenger: Just some cheese I bought in France.

乘客:只是我在法國買的一些奶酪。


Customs official: I'm afraid I'll have to take that.

海關官員:恐怕我要留下那個。


Passenger: Why? It's just some cheese.

乘客:爲什麼?只是一些奶酪。


Customs official: Unfortunately, you are not allowed to bring cheese into the country. I'm sorry.

海關官員:不幸的是,你不能帶奶酪入境。我很抱歉。


Passenger: OK. Here you are.

乘客:好的。給你。


Customs official: Thank you. Anything else?

海關官員:謝謝。還有別的嗎?


Passenger: I bought a T-shirt for my daughter.

乘客:我給我女兒買了一件T恤。


Customs official: That's fine. Have a nice day.

海關官員:沒關係。祝你今天愉快。


Passenger: You, too.

乘客:你也是。