當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 基礎的英語口語句子學習與分享

基礎的英語口語句子學習與分享

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

大家在學習英語的時候,是不是也非常注意口語的訓練呢?平時多多去練習,不斷地去開口說,讓我們熟悉各種表達方式。今天就來跟大家分享一些基礎的口語句子。希望它們能夠成爲大家的英語學習助手,助力你的英語水平不斷提升。

基礎的英語口語句子學習與分享

Do you understand?

懂嗎?

Get the picture?

你瞭解情況嗎?

Do you know what I mean?

你懂我說的意思嗎?

Are you listening to me?

你在聽嗎?

Are you blind?

你不知道嗎?

You know what I'm talking about.

你明白我說的意思吧。

I said that, didn't I ?

我是那樣說的吧?

Do you know that?

你知道那事嗎?

Do you happen to know?

你知道那事嗎?

I can't tell the difference.

我辨別不出來。

Can you hear me?

你能聽見我說的嗎?

Did you hear me?

你聽見我說的嗎?

See?

明白了嗎?

I understand very well.

完全明白。

I think I understand.

我想我懂了。

I see what you mean.

我明白你說的了。

I know that too well.

我太清楚這事了。

I see your point.

我明白你的意思。

I get it.

我終於明白了。

I got it.

原來是這麼回事啊。

I know that much.

這事我還是知道的。

That solves it.

原來是這樣啊。

Alright, alright, I understand.

好吧,好吧,我知道了。

I know.

我知道呀。

I know that person.

我認識那個人。

I know him by sight.

我見過他。

Yeah, I heard about it.

嗯,我聽說了。

I hear you.

我聽着呢。

I'm following you.

我理解了。

Makes sense.

言之有理。

I don't really understand.

我不太明白。

That's not clear.

我不清楚。

I can't see your point.

我不明白你在說什麼。

I can't understand what you mean.

我不明白你的意思。

I'm not sure what you mean.

我弄不清楚你想說什麼。

It's over my head.

太難了,我弄不懂。

Your guess is as good as mine.

我也搞不懂。

The more I think about it, the less I understand it.

越想越糊塗。

I don't know what he's driving at.

我不知道他要幹什麼。

What's she after?

她到底想幹什麼?

I have no idea.

我一點兒都不知道。

I didn't know that.

我怎麼不知道。

I don't know.

我不知道。

I don't know for sure.

我不太清楚。

No one knows for sure.

沒人知道確切的情況。

How should I know?

我怎麼會知道?

Who knows?

誰能知道?

What's for ?

爲何?

Pardon me?

您說什麼?

How about now?

現在怎麼樣?

Excuse me?

對不起。

Did you say anything?

您說什麼呢?

I'm sorry, what did you say?

對不起,你說什麼來着?

So what?

那又怎樣?

What does it mean?

什麼意思?

Are you saying that?

你是說...嗎?

Then what?

然後呢?

What's he driving at?

他到底想幹嘛?

Would you repeat that please?

您能再說一遍嗎?

You're speaking too quickly.

您說的太快了。

Please say it more slowly.

請您再說慢一點。

I can't keep up.

我跟不上您說的。

Please speak a little louder.

請再大一點兒聲說。

I can't hear you.

我聽不見。

I can't catch what you said.

我沒聽見你說什麼。

What are you talking about?

你在說什麼呢?

Was it good?

這個好嗎?

Did you have fun?

玩的開心嗎?

How do you like this suit?

這套衣服怎麼樣?

How did you like it?

你覺得怎麼樣?

Did you like it?

你喜歡嗎?

What do you think of it?

你覺得那個怎麼樣?

To make a long story short.

長話短說。

Just tell me the story in a nutshell.

你就簡明扼要的說吧。

Let me know the circumstances.

告訴我詳細情況。

A piece of cake.

輕而易舉。

So far, so good.

到現在爲止還好。

So so.

馬馬虎虎。

That's about it.

事情就是這樣。

It was nothing.

沒什麼了不起的。

There's nothing to it.

這很簡單啊。

It worked.

真靈。

It needs work.

需再加把勁。

Almost.

就差這麼一點兒。

Going from bad to worse.

越來越不好。

He made it big.

他一舉成名。

We're set.

問題解決了啊。

Is that right?

是那樣嗎?

That's right.

是那樣。

Exactly.

沒錯。

Oh, yeah?

是嗎?

Is that so?

是這樣嗎?

And?

然後呢?

Me too.

我也是。

Neither do I.

我也不。

Don't be silly.

別說傻話。

That's too bad.

真是太倒黴了。

Are you sure?

真的嗎?

What a shame!

真是太過分了!

Good.

那好啊。

What a surprise.

真叫人吃驚。

I hope not.

我真希望不是這樣。

I hope so.

要是那樣就好了。

Great.

太棒了。

Unbelievable.

難以置信。

No kidding.

開玩笑吧。

You bet.

行,沒問題。

Let me see.

讓我想想。

I mean.

我的意思是...

It's on the tip of my tongue.

話掛在嘴邊上。

What should I say?

我該說什麼?

I don't know quite how to put this.

我不知道該怎麼說。

Beats me.

這可讓你問着了。

What do you call it?

叫什麼來着?

You've got to tell me more about it.

我想知道詳細情況。

How was your trip?

你的旅行怎麼樣?

I'm all ears.

我在認真聽呢。

How was the meeting?

會開的怎麼樣?

I'm listening.

繼續說呀,我在聽。

I'd like to hear the story.

我很想聽聽那件事。

We had small talk.

我們只是閒聊一會兒。

How was the movie?

電影怎麼樣?

Did you enjoy the play?

那部戲好看嗎?

I want to talk about it now.

我想現在就談談那件事。

Shoot!

說吧。

Let's talk in English.

咱們說英語吧。

Let's have a chat.

咱們聊會兒天吧。

To the point, please.

請抓重點說。

How was your day?

今天過得怎麼樣?

Let's get back to the subject.

言歸正傳。

I don't want to talk about it now.

我現在不想談那件事。

Let's talk about it later.

那事兒以後再說吧。

To change the subject...

換個話題吧。

Well, all joking aside.

玩笑到此爲止。

By the way.

順便提一下。

You're saying?

你剛纔說什麼來着啊?

That reminds me.

我想起來了。

Let's stop talking.

別說了。

I've heard the story before.

那事兒我聽過了。

Let's drop the subject.

這件事別再說了。

Don't say it too loud.

別那麼大聲說。

It's up to you.

一切都看你的了。

You deside.

你決定吧。

This is the important point.

這是關鍵性的一點。

This is my personal problem.

這是我個人問題。

It's a matter of life and death.

這是生死攸關的大事。

You're free to go or stay.

是去是留,隨你。

There's no turning back.

已經無可挽回了。

Let's play it by ear.

走一步看一步吧。

I'm sure I can do it.

我確信我能做好。

I'm still unable to decide what to do.

我仍然無法決定我該做什麼。

I'll follow her.

我跟着她。

Let's all get together and act as one.

我們擰成一股繩去幹。

I have to do it anyhow.

反正也得幹。

It's now or never.

機不可失,時不再來。

The sooner, the better.

越早越好。

I'll take a chance.

碰碰運氣看。

Have more guts.

再拿出點勇氣來。

Let's finish it somehow.

我們總得想辦法完成。

It's worth a try.

值得一試。

We must function as one mind and one body.

我們必須同心同德。

You just wait.

你等着吧。

It's all or nothing.

豁出去了。

文中的英語句子大家都學會了嗎?如果想了解更多的英語口語內容,可以關注我們。