當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > OMG美語講堂第310期:宅男宅女的各種美語說法

OMG美語講堂第310期:宅男宅女的各種美語說法

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.18K 次

我們今天一起來看看怎麼用美語形容你身邊的宅男宅女。

ing-bottom: 150.23%;">OMG美語講堂第310期:宅男宅女的各種美語說法

Over the top 誇張

A: I haven't seen Baijie for ten days! Is she still at school?

我已經十天沒見到白潔了!她還在學校嗎?

B: Of course. She's still in her bed. See? She just asked me to pick up lunch for her.

當然啦。她還躺在自己牀上呢。看到沒?她剛讓我給她帶中飯。

A: That's over the top! What is she doing there?

這也太誇張了!那她在幹嘛啊?

Intense 在口語裏,有crazy 瘋狂的意思.

B: Baijie??? Are you here?

白潔??? 在不在啊?

Baijie: Yes! Lunch is here! Yay!

在啊!中飯來啦!太好了!

B: Baijie are you reading another vampire novel? This is, like, the 3rd one this week!

白潔,你又在看吸血鬼的小說嗎?這好像是這星期的第三本了!

That's intense! 好瘋狂!

B: Baijie are you ever gonna leave this dorm? You've been here for 4 days straight!

白潔你打算出寢室嗎?你已經連續宅了4天了。

That's intense!!!太瘋狂了!!!

At all costs 不惜一切代價

A: How's Baijie?

白潔怎樣了?

B: You are NOT gonna believe this. She is becoming a super otaku so she will stay in her bed at all costs.

說來你也不信。她差不多已經變成一個超級宅女,不惜一切代價賴在牀上。

好,it's your turn.請用英文寫個評論告訴我,你的身邊有沒有朋友宅得over the top呢?你有沒有經常想宅在家裏at all costs呢?以上就是今天的OMG美語,我們明天見,Bye Bye!