當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 在“11.11”前必須學會的各種網購表達!

在“11.11”前必須學會的各種網購表達!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.06W 次

話說回來,一年一度的“雙十一”又來了。相信各位童鞋已經都儲備好乾糧,準備好購物車,準備大幹一票了。英語君身邊有很多妹子都紛紛開啓“海淘”技能,畢竟某寶已經是各位妹子的老戰場了,沒什麼征服欲了。今天,英語君就帶着大家,看看有哪些英語表達法是在雙十一前必須學會的。

在“11.11”前必須學會的各種網購表達!

(1)打折(discount)

買家:

Is this a discount price?

這是折扣價嗎?


Can you discount for cash payment?

用現金付款你能打折嗎?


If I buy two, can you give me a discount?

如果我買兩個,你能給我打折嗎?


Can you discount it?

你可以打折嗎?


I'll take two if you can give me a discount.

如果你能給我個折扣,我將買兩個。


賣家:

Coat is on sale at a50% discount.

大衣五折特賣。


It's a discount price.

這已經是打過折扣的價格了。


I can give you a small discount.

我可以給你打點折。


These shirts are sold at a discount because some sizes are not available.

這種襯衣斷碼兒了,所以打折出售。


I'm sorry that's all the discount I'm allowed to give.

不好意思了,這是我能提供的打折底線了。

(2)太貴了?(expensive)

買家:

I will give 300 dollars for it.

300塊我就買。


It is not bad, only it is a bit too dear.

東西倒不壞,就是太貴了些。


It is too expensive, I can’t afford it.

太貴了,我買不起


I'm afraid this is too expensive for me.

恐怕這對我來說太貴了。


That is steep, isn’t it?

這價錢太離譜了吧。


It's nice, but that's too expensive for a raincoat!

雨衣挺好的,但是太貴了!


Can you cut me a deal?

你可以算便宜一點嗎?


賣家:

Do you think this dress is too expensive?

你認爲這件衣服太貴了嗎?


You will find our price is very competitive.

您會發現我們的價格很實惠。


It very cheap, I can't get down the price.

這已經很便宜了,我不能再降了。


The price is very moderate.

價錢已經很便宜了。


Please no bargain, because the stock are sold in low price, if possible I will give discount to you.

請大家不要議價了,已經很便宜了,能扣我一定口給你們的。


(3)運費?(freight)包郵嗎?(Free shipping /free delivery)

買家:

Can I have this delivered for free?

可以包郵嗎?


Could you speed up delivery?

你們可以加快送貨嗎?


Do you charge extra for delivery?

另收送貨費嗎?


Aren't these delivered-to-home items duty free?

這些送貨到家的商品不是免稅的嗎?


賣家:

Click here for ways to get free shipping supplies!

想知道免費運輸供應點請點擊這裏。


This product is eligible for free shipping.

此產品可享受免郵運費優惠!


From now on, all local customers can enjoy free shipping services on every netpurchase for HK$ 100 or above.

由即日起,所有本地顧客凡購物滿港幣$100或以上,即可享免費送貨。


We'll deliver the books to your home for free and if there is any problem youcan return them.

我們還會免費送貨上門。如果發現有問題,還可以退貨。


(4)有沒有其他顏色(color)、碼數(yardage)、款式(style)?

買家:

Are these jackets in fashion?

這些夾克都是流行款式嗎?


Do you have this design with only one coat?

你們有這種只有一件大衣的款式嗎?


Do you have anything in a more unusual style?

有什麼特別的款式嗎?


Do you have anything like this of my size?

這款式有我的尺碼嗎?


Do not you have a reddish one in this pattern?

這個款式沒有略帶紅色的嗎?


Can I change it for another color?

我能換另外一種顏色嗎?


By the way, does this suit have any other color?

另外,這件衣服還有別的顏色嗎?


賣家:

I'm sorry the size you want is all sold out.

不好意思,你要的碼數都賣完了。


You can order other size.

你可以定其他碼數。


Styles include stripes and checks.

款式包括條紋的和格子的。


Some styles are so flattering that they instantly become classics.

有些款式特別襯人,很快就成了經典。


If you like, I give you other styles.

如果你願意,我給你其他款式。


We also have many other styles, colors and code numbers should be a also awhole!

我們還有很多其他的款式,顏色和碼號也一應具全!