當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 如果能回到17歲,你會做什麼?大綱

如果能回到17歲,你會做什麼?大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

在電影《重返17歲》中,男主角變回了自己17歲時的樣子,混入校園找女兒談心。不過太過激動以至於忘記自己是年輕“版本”,所以女兒也是一頭霧水……來看看他們都說了什麼吧。

如果能回到17歲,你會做什麼?

對話原文:

What do you want?

你來幹嘛

I just want to talk about Stan.

我想跟你聊聊斯坦 

Why are you dating him? I mean, you know he is not a nice guy.

你爲什麼會和他約會 你知道的 他是個痞子 

He's crazy.

他不正常 

Hey, don't say that about Stan. You don't even know him.

別這麼說他 你根本不瞭解他 

Oh, but I do. I really do. I know him better than you.

噢 是的 我真的瞭解他 比你瞭解的多 

Look, we're moving in together after graduation.

我們畢業之後就要同居了 

Stan got into Georgetown?

斯坦考進喬治敦大學了 

What?

你說什麼 

What?

你說什麼 

No, no. Stan got on the management track at home depot.

沒 斯坦在停車場找到一份管理工作 

Oh, great.

還真是好工作 

And I'm going to Westwood community college to be closer to him.

我會去維斯特伍德社區大學 以方便我們生活

He's my forever.

這輩子就他了 

There's no way in hell that's happening.

那絕對不可能發生 

Excuse me?

你說什麼 

I said, "there's no way in the hell that that is happening."

我說那絕對不可能發生 

You think I'm gonna let you mortgage your future?

你認爲我能讓你賭上你的未來嗎 

You think I'll let you throw away your hardwork

你覺得我會讓你浪費掉所有的努力

everything that you've accomplished

所有的成就 

for some psychopathic guy who doesn't care about you?

就爲了一個根本不在乎你的變態嗎 

I forbid you. I forbid you to see him anymore.

我絕不準 決不准你再見他

看來女兒的戀愛問題永遠是老爸關心的問題啊。

再來看看這段話中都有什麼重點:

與某人約會:date sb.

畢業:graduation /ˌɡrædʒuˈeɪʃn/ 

倉庫:depot /ˈdepəʊ/

不可能:there is no way that

抵押:mortgage /ˈmɔːɡɪdʒ/

關心,在乎:care about。而care for表示“喜歡”

禁止:forbid to do /fəˈbɪd/