當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第148期:激怒而煩躁不安

英語口語練習小對話 第148期:激怒而煩躁不安

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.82W 次

迷你對話:

英語口語練習小對話 第148期:激怒而煩躁不安

A:Mary has reallygotten under my skin.

Mary 真讓我心煩。

B:I know what love it. When I was young, I felt the same way.

我知道愛情是什麼,我年輕時,也有這種感覺。

A:I think I’m crazy about her.

我感覺我要爲她癡狂了。

B:You are, why not ask for a date?

確實如此,爲什麼不約她呢?

地道表達:get under one’s skin

解詞釋義:該習語經常用於口語中,表示“激怒某人,或在感情方面攫住某人”。

拓展講解:注意get sb under one’s skin的卻別,這個短語的意思是“迷戀某人”,形式相似,其含義相差甚遠。

支持範例:

Eg. Don't let his commentsget under your skin.

你不要爲他的評論而心裏不高興。

Eg. Children who talk too much in classget under the teacher's skin.

班長隨便說話的孩子鬧得老師不安寧。

Eg. The charm of the place soonget you under your skin.

這地方很美麗,你很快就會愛上這個地方。

詞海拾貝:

1.feel the same way:有同樣的感受

Eg. Ifeel the same wayas my partner does.

我跟我的同事有着同樣的感覺。

Eg. Ifeel the same wayand hope it stays fine the year round.

我有同感,希望一年四季天氣總是晴朗。

Eg. If so, does the personfeel the same way?

如果是那樣的話,那個人也是這麼想的嗎?

2.crazy about:爲......癡迷

Eg. Henry may not have liked the Japanese, but hewas crazy aboutEurope.

亨利也許不喜歡日本人,但是他對歐洲卻非常迷戀。

Eg. The nativeswere crazy aboutdancing.

這幫土人對跳舞可入迷了。

Eg. Sheis crazy aboutclassical music.

她對古典音樂很癡迷。

Eg. Ann used to be a campus belle. Many boyswere crazy abouther.

Ann曾是校花,令無數男孩子爲她着迷。

3.ask for:請求,要求

Eg. Heasked forleave of absence to visit his mother in hospital.

他請假去探望住院的母親。

Eg. He had the audacity toask foran increase in salary.

他竟然厚着臉皮要求增加薪水。

Eg. If you get in trouble, don't hesitate toask foradvice.

如果碰到麻煩, 要趕緊向人求教。

Eg. May Iask fora wake-up call tomorrow morning?

明早我可以要求晨叫服務嗎?