旅遊經歷英語對話
現在的你是否在旅遊?或者你是否在以英語對話的形式將自己的旅遊經歷講出來呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理了旅遊英語對話,供大家參閱!
旅遊經歷英語對話:電話諮詢A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do weget to the airport?
A:我們現在住在假日酒店,到機場怎麼走?
B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The busstops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.
B:我們在市區每20分鐘有班車開往機場。班車會在假日酒店停。請您7:30之前一定要乘上我們的班車。
A: What is the earliest one?
A:最早的一班是什麼時候?
B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.
B:早上7點。到機場一小時左右,正好趕上你們的航班。
A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?
A:好的,謝謝您。請問,萬一我想推遲我的航班怎麼辦?
B: Your tickets are valid for one you want to change flight, you just go to the airline'sticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.
B:你們的機票一年之內有效。如果您想改變航班日期,您只需到售票處再次確定您的航班就行了。不過您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班機。
A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?
A:好的。如果想取消這個航班呢?
B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deductedas the service charge.
B:那樣的話,您仍然可以拿回您的機票費用,不過將會扣除原價一定比例的服務費。
A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.
A:這很合理,非常感謝。
旅遊經歷英語對話:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORERumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?
如梅:大山,我在這邊。見到你我真高興。你感覺怎麼樣?
Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.
大山:我感覺很好。大夫說得對,我確實需要休息休息。
Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?
雲波:大山,你好。你身體怎麼樣?
Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.
大山:相當不錯,謝謝。
Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.
雲波:大山,來喝杯咖啡,我請客。
Dashan: Oh, thanks.
大山:哦,謝謝你。
Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.
雲波:如梅,這是你的曲奇餅。
Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?
如梅:大山,你想吃點巧克力餅乾嗎?
Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
大山:不要,謝謝。我不餓。
Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?
雲波:大山,你今天有什麼安排嗎?
Dashan: No, I don't have any.
大山:沒有。
Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?
如梅:那你看,今天天氣非常好,你願意跟我們一起出去走走嗎?
Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.
大山:我願意,我很喜歡在大城市裏轉轉。這樣總是能加深對這些城市的瞭解。
Yunbo: I agree.
雲波:我同意你的看法。
Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?
雲波:如梅,你覺得櫥窗的展品擺設怎麼樣?
Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.
如梅:好極了。 嘿,看這家兒童服裝店的擺設。那些衣服樣子多漂亮,顏色多鮮豔。
Yunbo: This store looks interesting.
雲波:這家商店看起來很有意思。
Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.
大山:是啊,商場名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服裝連鎖店,在加拿大全國以至世界各地都有它的分店。
Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.
如梅:我們進去看看吧。我喜歡在有意思的商場裏瀏覽、逛遊。
Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.
雲波&大山:好啊。
Clerk: Hi. May I help you?
售貨員:您好。 我能爲您效勞嗎?
Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?
雲波:在這裏能買到鞋嗎?
Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.
售貨員:當然可以,我們店出售質量上乘的皮鞋。
Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?
雲波:鞋部在什麼地方?
Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.
售貨員:在下一層。你們可以走商場後部的樓梯。
Yunbo: Thanks.
雲波:謝謝。
Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?
雲波:你覺得我的休閒鞋怎麼樣?
Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.
大山:我覺得挺好。這個式樣在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年輕人都愛穿休閒、舒適的衣服。
Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.
如梅:我特別喜歡我剛買的這件運動服,又柔軟又舒適。大山,我還特別喜歡你這件剛買的夾克。
Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.
大山:謝謝你的誇獎,我也喜歡。
旅遊經歷英語對話:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANYReceptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接線員:您好。這裏是首都電子公司。
Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格倫·帕克。
Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to Hold?
接線員:帕克先生的電話正佔線,您願意持機等候嗎?
Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能給他留言嗎?
Receptionist: Certainly.
接線員:當然可以。
Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:請告訴他給234-2111打電話,找123房間的大山。
Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
接線員:請稍等,帕克先生的電話不再佔用了,我可以給你接通了。
Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格倫:我是格倫·帕克。
Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山。
Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格倫:大山,你好。真沒料到是你。你這是從什麼地方打來的電話?
Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太華市中心打電話。
Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格倫:是嗎?你來這兒做什麼事?
Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我現在正跟兩位中國朋友一起周遊加拿大。
Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格倫:太棒了!你在渥太華能呆多久?
Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆幾天。凱西和小克里斯託弗一切都好嗎?
Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
格倫:他們一切都好。你說小克里斯託弗嗎?他一個星期前就已經10週歲。現在正在學法語。
Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
大山:時間過得太快了,你說是不是?
Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格倫:真是太快了。大山,我得去辦事了,但是我很願意領你參觀一下我的公司,你和你的朋友願意來看看嗎?
Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我問問他們。 有人邀請我們。 你們願意到我的朋友的軟件公司去參觀嗎?他邀請我們去參觀。
Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
雲波:當然願意,我很願意看看加拿大的企業。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很願意。
Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格倫,我們願意來,謝謝你的邀請。 我們什麼時候去合適呢?
Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
格倫:明天上午10點,怎麼樣?我先領你們參觀,然後我們一起吃午飯。我們樓裏有一家很不錯的意大利餐館。
Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我們期待着參觀你們公司。明天見。
Glen: So long.
格倫:再見。
Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我們定在明天上午10點去。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
雲波:好極了!大山,你是怎麼認識格倫的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是這樣,格倫和我是老朋友。我們是大學同學。
看過旅遊英語對話的人還看了:
1.關於旅遊經歷的英語對話
2.英語對話練習2人 旅遊經歷
3.關於去旅遊的英語對話精選
4.兩人談論旅遊經歷的英語對話
5.旅遊經歷的英語口語對話
6.關於旅遊經歷的英語小短文