當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 日常用到的英語口語帶翻譯

日常用到的英語口語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

日常用到的英語口語帶翻譯

 英語口語:相愛,相戀

1. 詞組句型

相愛,相戀

be in love with sb,愛上某人,

fall in love with sb愛上某人

sentence patterns:口語句型:

they've been in love with each other for two years.他們一直愛着對方兩年。

he is madly in love with her.他是瘋狂的愛上了她。

did you fall in love with her?你是不是愛上她了嗎?

how can you fall in love with him?你怎麼可以愛上他?

迷戀, 向......求愛

turn... on, 把…在,

lust after, 貪戀,

have a crush on sb,迷戀某人,

make advances to sb,某人取得進步,

make a pass at, 挑逗,

be infatuated with迷戀

sentence patterns:口語句型:

Jack really turns me on.傑克真讓我神魂顛倒。

the film stars turn him on.把他的電影明星。

Tom is lusting after you.湯姆是貪戀你。

one of her classmates is lusting after her.她的一個同學是貪戀她的。

he is making advances to me.他正在對我追求。

Tom made advances to her.湯姆向她示愛。

i think he has a crush on you.我認爲他暗戀你。

David has a crush on Mary.大衛暗戀瑪麗。

he is trying to make a pass at her.他想挑逗她。

Bob will make a pass at my sister.鮑勃將挑逗我的妹妹。

i think she is infatuated with you.我認爲她是迷戀你。

Edgar is infatuated with Lily.埃德加是迷戀莉莉。

迷人, 有魅力

heartbreaker,萬人迷,

handsome, 英俊,

knockout, 美麗、

beautiful淘汰

sentence patterns:口語句型:

Albert is really a heartbreaker.艾伯特長得真帥。

his brother was really a heartbreaker.他的哥哥是一個真正的萬人迷。

how handsome he is!他長的有多帥!

he is a handsome boy.他是一個英俊的男孩。

Jane is a knockout.簡是一個美人

she is a knockout.她是一個美人。

she looks so beautiful.她看起來很漂亮。

he has a beautiful mother.他有一個漂亮的母親。

早熟,早戀

precious, 珍貴的,

puppy love, 早戀,

calf love早戀

sentence patterns:口語句型:

he is a precious boy.他是一個寶貴的男孩。

Emma is a precious girl.艾瑪是一個珍貴的女孩。

people think it's puppy love.人們認爲這是早戀。

puppy love is a bad thing.早戀是一件壞事。

calf love does harm for youngers.早戀是有害的對於年輕人。

約會

ask sb out, 問某人,

date, 日期,

go out with sb,和某人出去,

appointment,約會,

keep sb company,讓某人公司,

get a date with, 得到一個日期,

pick up撿起

sentence patterns:口語句型:

may i ask you out?我可以約你出去嗎?

he asked me out yesterday.他昨天邀請我出去。

shall we have a date?我們有個約會嗎?

he asked me to go out with him together.他問我去跟他在一起。

could you go out with me tonight?你能和我出去今晚?

shall we make an appointment?我們要約會嗎?

he would like to have an appointment with you.他想和你有個約會。

can Shelby come to keep me company?能來陪我謝爾比?

i'd like to keep you company.我想陪你。

Almer is trying to get a date with r是試着去約會和她。

he is to get a date with Miss. Wang.他是得到一個約會與王小姐。

don't pick up a girl at random.不要隨便約一個女孩。

向......求婚

divorce, 離婚,

break up分手

sentence patterns:口語句型:

i don't want to divorce him.我不想他離婚。

let's be divorced.我們要離婚了。

he can't recover from breaking up with you.他不能恢復與你分手。

breaking up is a hard thing.分手是一件困難的事情。

感情不和

cheat on,欺騙,

falling out, 脫落,

be disloyal to sb被背叛的某人

sentence patterns:口語句型:

his wife is cheating on him.他的妻子背叛了他。

they had a falling out.他們吵了一架。

we can't make up with the falling out.我們不能做與分手。

the couples should not be disloyal to each other.這些夫婦不應該背叛對方。

Tom was disloyal to his wife.湯姆對他的妻子不忠。

2. 多種表達

Kevin really turns me on.凱文真讓我神魂顛倒。

i'm crazy about Kevin.我喜歡凱文。

i have strong feelings for Kevin.我有強烈的感情對凱文。

i love Kevin.我愛凱文。

i have the hots for Kevin.我已經迷戀凱文。

Linda is a knockout.琳達是一個美。

Linda is a sexy.琳達是一個性感的。

Linda is beautiful.琳達是美麗的。

Linda is charming.琳達是迷人的。

Linda is attracting.琳達是吸引。

Tom has a crush on you.湯姆暗戀你。

Tom is infatuated with you.湯姆是迷戀你。

Tom likes you.湯姆喜歡你。

are you seeing anyone now?你現在有朋友嗎?

do you have a boyfriend now?你現在有男朋友嗎?

are you dating anyone now?你現在在談戀愛嗎?

do you have a partner?你有夥伴嗎?

are you going steady with someone?你要與某人保持嗎?

she is my favorite girl.她是我最喜歡的女孩。

she is the ideal girl.她是理想的女孩。

she has a face like an angel.她的臉像一個天使。

i broke up with Mary.我和瑪麗分手了。

i broke off with Mary.我和瑪麗斷絕了。

i fell through with Mary.我和瑪麗告吹。

it was love at first sight.那是一見鍾情。

i fell in love with you the first time i saw you.我愛上了你我第一次看到你。

i loved you the first time i laid eyes on you.我愛你我第一次看見你。

don't play hard to get.不要欲擒故縱。

don't pretend.不要假裝。

don't play games.不要玩遊戲

don't be a tease.不要做一個梳理。

you are my type.你是我喜歡的類型。

you are the very girl for me.你是對我來說非常的女孩。

you are my kind of man.你是我喜歡的那種男人。

you are the right boy for me.你是正確的男孩對我來說。

i am very happy to have known you.我很高興能認識你。

i am very glad to have been a part of your life.我很高興已經成爲你生活的一部分。

i am happy i've got to know you.我很高興我認識了你。

you are my sweetheart.你是我的甜心。

you mean everything to me.你是我的一切。

you are everything to me.你是我的一切。

you are my sunshine.你是我的陽光。

life is not worth living without you in my life.生活是不值得過沒有你在我的生命中。

you mean the world to me.你就是我的世界。

i don't want to get married.我不想結婚。

i am not ready to settle down.我沒有準備好安定下來。

i am not ready for married life.我不準備結婚。

i haven't thought about marriage yet.我還沒想過結婚還。

leave me alone!別管我!

leave me!離開我!

don't bother me!別打擾我!

don't be bothering me!別煩我!

go out!出去!

don't take me so much for granted.別把我這麼多是理所當然的。

it's just that i wish you wouldn't take me so much for granted.只是我希望你不要讓我這麼多是理所當然的。

you act as if you own me.你表現的好像你自己的我。

it's none of your business.這不關你的事。

mind your own business.管好你自己的事。

i won't forgive you.我不會原諒你。

i won't pardon you.我不會原諒你。

they had a falling out.他們吵了一架。

they had a big disagreement.他們有很大的分歧。

they don't get along any more.他們相處得不好。

we are very much in love with each other.我們非常愛對方。

we are deep in love with each other.我們都深愛着對方。

we are head over heals in love.我們是在愛濃頭。

she is casting sheep's eyes at me.她是對我暗送秋波。

she is making passes at me.她正在向我傳遞

she is winking at me.她是我擠眉弄眼。

he is playing hard to get.他是欲擒故縱。

he avoids seeing me.他避免見到我。

i miss him very much.我很想他。

i'm dying to see him.我渴望見到他。

i have no appetite because of him.我也沒有胃口,因爲他。

we are a well-matched couple.我們很般配。

we are a perfect match.我們是一個完美的匹配。

we are made for each other.我們是天生的一對。

are you free today?今天你有空嗎?

are you available today?今天你有空嗎?

do you have plans today?你今天有安排嗎?

are you busy today?你今天忙嗎?

i think of her night and day.我想她日日夜夜。

i think of her constantly.我想她不斷。

she has won my heart.她已經贏得了我的心。

i'll always love you.我將永遠愛你。

i'll love you forever.我將永遠愛你。

i'll love you in my whole life.我將愛你在我的整個生活。

i hesitate to marry you.我猶豫地嫁給你。

i am not sure if i want to marry you.我不確定如果我想嫁給你。

i am hesitant to marry you.我是猶豫的嫁給你。

we fight a lot.我們經常吵架。

we always quarrel with each other.我們總是吵架。

we often have a row.我們經常有一個行。

we quarrel and fight a lot.我們經常吵架打架很多。

my darling, please let me explain to you.親愛的,請讓我向你解釋。

please let me give you an explanation.請讓我給你一個解釋。

please give me a chance to explain.請給我一個機會解釋一下。

would you like to go to the movie with me?你願意和我一起去看電影嗎?

how about going to see a film with me?去看電影和我在一起嗎?

do you feel like going to the cinema with me?你想和我去看電影嗎?

  英語口語:問路

1. 詞組句型

到達

arrive in,到達,

arrive at,到達,

get to, 到達,

reach到達

sentence patterns:口語句型:

the train arrived in Beijing station yesterday.火車昨天到達北京車站。

we will arrive in Beijing tomorrow.我們明天將抵達北京。

when shall we arrive at Weifang?當我們到達濰坊嗎?

they arrived at a small village last month.他們上個月到達一個小村莊。

the plane from London will get to Ji'nan today.這架飛機今天從倫敦將到達濟南市。

the leaders have reached the meeting room.領袖們到達會議室。

迷路

lost, 失去了,

miss小姐

sentence patterns:口語句型:

he is lost.他是迷路了。

we were lost yesterday on our way to bus station.我們在我們前往公交車站是昨天迷路。

she is easy missing during the evening.她在晚上很容易迷路。

問路語

excuse me... , 對不起……,

by the way...順便……

sentence patterns:口語句型:

excuse me, can you tell me the way to the post office?對不起,你能告訴我去郵局的路嗎?

oh, by the way. there is a telephone message for you.哦,順便說一下。這兒有你的電話留言。

what did you say your name was, by the way?你說你叫什麼名字,順便說一下嗎?

尋找

look for,尋找,

find找到

sentence patterns:口語句型:

she is looking for the way to the supermarket.她正在尋找去超市的途中。

i am looking for my book.我在找我的書。

he found his mother in the market.他發現他媽媽在市場。

he found his mistakes, but it's too late to correct.他發現他的錯誤,但是太晚了。

2. 多種表達

he is losing his way.他正在失去他的方式。

he is getting lost.他是迷路。

he doesn't know where he is.他不知道他在哪裏。

excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the bus station?對不起,你能告訴我怎麼去車站?

can you tell me the way to the bus station?你能告訴我去公共汽車站的路嗎?

sorry to trouble you, but could you direct me to the bus station?很抱歉麻煩你,但是你能告訴我去公共汽車站嗎?

excuse me, sir. do you know where the but station is?請問,先生你知道公共車站嗎?

it's within walking distance.它的步行去的。

it's near enough to go there on foot.這是近的,可以走路去那裏。

it's near enough to walk there.這是近可以步行去那裏。

it's 20 minutes' walk.這是20分鐘的步行路程。

it's a 20-minute walk.這是20分鐘步行路程。

it takes 20 minutes to walk there.需要20分鐘走路到那裏。

you can walk there within 20 minutes.你就能走到20分鐘到那。

it's half an hour's bus ride.它是乘公共汽車半小時。

it's half an hour's drive.這是半個小時的車程。

it'll take half an hour to get there by bus.它要半個小時坐公共汽車去那兒。

go along this road as far as the third crossroads.沿着這條路走,到第三個十字路口。

keep walking down this street until you get to the third crossroads.沿着這條街一直走,直到你到達第三個十字路口。

walk down this road as far as the third crossroads.沿着這條路走到第三個十字路口。

where is the shoe store?鞋店在哪兒?

how do i get to the shoe store?我怎麼才能到達那家鞋店嗎?

is there a hospital near here?這附近有醫院嗎?

where is the nearest hospital?最近的醫院在哪裏?

is there a hospital close by?有醫院近嗎?

is there a hospital around here?這附近有家醫院嗎?

do you know of any hospital near here?你知道這附近的醫院嗎?

it's next to the tea shop.它的茶葉店的旁邊。

it's beside the tea room.這是在茶室。

it's just before the tea room.它只是在茶室。

it's across the classroom.這是在教室。

it's opposite to the classroom.這是教室的對面。

it's on the opposite side of the classroom.它在教室的對面。

is it far?遠嗎?

will it take long?要花很長時間嗎?

is it far from here?離這兒遠嗎?

how much is the fare to Beijing?來北京車費是多少嗎?

what's the fare to Beijing?到北京機票多少錢?

how much does it cost to get to Beijing?去北京多少錢嗎?

what's the price of a ticket to Beijing?去北京的機票的價格是多少嗎?

how much do i pay to go to Beijing?去北京我要付多少錢嗎?

which train should i take to Beijing?我該坐哪趟車花來北京嗎?

which train goes to Beijing?這列火車是去北京嗎?

which train stops at Beijing?哪列火車停在北京嗎?

which train is going toward Beijing?這列火車是開往北京的?

the trains come every half an hour.火車每半個小時來。

the trains run twice an hour.火車每小時運行兩次。

where can i get a bus?我在哪裏可以得到一輛公共汽車嗎?

where can i catch a bus?我在哪裏可以坐公共汽車呢?

do you know where i can get a bus?你知道我在哪裏可以找到公共汽車嗎?

where is the bus stand around here?巴士站在哪裏嗎?

call him a taxi, please他.叫一個出租車。

can you get him a taxi, please?你能讓他一輛出租車。好嗎?

taxi, please.出租車。

ring him a taxi, please.他打電話叫了輛出租車。

to that address, please.到這個地址。

take me to that address, please.帶我去這個地址。

i'd like to go to that address.我想去這個地址。

please take me there.請帶我去那兒。

the train has just left.火車剛剛離開。

the train just left.火車剛剛離開。

we just missed our train.我們只是錯過了火車。

is this seat taken?這位子有人坐嗎?

is anyone sitting here?有人坐在這裏嗎?

can i sit here?我可以坐這裏嗎?

do you mind if i sit here?你介意我坐在這裏嗎?

is this seat free?這個座位是免費的嗎?

is the traffic heavy?是交通繁忙嗎?

is it crowded?它是擁擠嗎?

is the road crowded?路上擁擠嗎?

could you tell me where the library is?你能告訴我圖書館在哪兒嗎?

can you tell me where the library is located?你能告訴我圖書館在哪在哪?

can you tell me the location of the library?你能告訴我圖書館的位置嗎?

would you mind telling me how to get to the library?你介意告訴我怎麼去圖書館嗎?

i'm new here.我是新來的。

i'm a stranger here.在這裏我是一個陌生人。

i have never been here before.我沒來過這裏。

i don't know much about the place.我不瞭解這個地方。

what's the one way fare?有什麼票價嗎?

what's the round trip fare?往返票價是什麼?

what's the express charge?有什麼快遞費用?

after the next stop.下一站之後。

the second stop.第二站。

two more stops.兩個更多的站。

i'd like to find out about trains to Boston.我想了解到波士頓的火車。

can you give me some information about trains to Boston?你能給我一些信息關於火車去波士頓?

which train should i take for Boston?我該乘哪趟列車去波士頓?

what's the third stop?第三站是什麼?

can you tell me what the third station is?你能告訴我第三站是?

would you tell me what the third station is?請告訴我你的第三站是?

the bus is not punctual.公共汽車是不守時。

the bus doesn't come on time.公共汽車不按時來。

the bus doesn't come as scheduled.公共汽車不如期到來。

the bus is always late.公共汽車總是遲到。

where am i?我在哪兒?

where am i located?我位於哪裏?

can you point to where i am?你能指出我在哪裏?

what's the easiest way to get to New york?什麼是最簡單的方法去紐約嗎?

could you give me the simplest directions to New york?你能給我最簡單的方向來紐約嗎?

what's the quickest way to get to New york?什麼是最快的方式到達紐約?

where to?去哪兒?

where are you going?你要去哪裏?

where would you like to go?你想去哪裏?