當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關於電視劇的英語口語

有關於電視劇的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.28W 次

有很多同學覺得英語很困難,但是其實沒有那麼困難的,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家可以多多參考一下哦

有關於電視劇的英語口語

  情景對話

一. suck本義就是吸、吮吸: to take liquid, air, etc. into your mouth by using the muscles of your lips.

The little baby sucked milk from his mother's breast.

嬰兒吸允媽媽的乳房吃奶。

Stop sucking your thumb!

不要再吃手指了!

The injury sucked his burned finger.

受傷者用嘴舔着被燒傷的手指。

二. 引申爲吸入、吸收等動作或結果:to take in and consume by or as if by suction

The vacuum cleaner sucked up dirt.

吸塵器把灰塵都吸進去了。

三.常用短語:suck sb in將某人捲入某某事件中

suck sb into sth [usually passive] to involve sb in an activity or a situation, especially one they do not want to be involved in;suck up (to sb) (informal, disapproving) to try to please sb in authority by praising them too much, helping them, etc., in order to gain some advantage for yourself

suck up還有拍馬屁的意思:

She sucked up to the boss in order to get promoted.

爲了升職她不斷的拍老闆馬屁。

四 sucks (slang) used to say that sth is very bad:

Their new CD sucks.

這張新的CD太差了。

The network sucks after the Taiwan earthquake. I cannot bear it.

臺灣地震後網絡就變得極爲糟糕,我簡直受不了了。

五.《破產姐妹》實戰片段:

: Hello today! I have nametag for you. Only your second day and look, nametag already…As new owner, I am killing it!

今天好啊!我給你做了個名牌。才上班第二天,我就把名牌給你做好了,作爲新東家,我太牛逼了!

Caroline: Thank you. Oh, it says”Carolin”. I’m Caroline. It’s Caroline. With an “E”. I’m Caroline.

謝謝。上面寫的是“卡洛淋”。我叫卡洛“琳”,是“王”字旁,我叫卡洛琳。

: As new owner, I am sucking it.

作爲新東家,我真是太二逼了!

Max: Just put it on.

你掛着就是了。