當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語口語2人簡單對話

英語口語2人簡單對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

每天發生的事情有的可預料的,有的則是出乎意料的。在與別人對話時,你是否也遇到過感到困擾的話題呢?下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語口語2人簡單對話,供大家參閱!

英語口語2人簡單對話

  英語口語2人簡單對話:美麗中國

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me?

Phil,我正打算去中國看看,我非常喜歡親近大自然,我還喜歡野生動物。你能給我推薦一些景點嗎?

Phil: The best thing I did in China was go through Zhang Jia Jie National Park. That's Hunan Province, and if you like nature, that's really highly recommended. It's an UNESCO cite. It's easy to find on the internet, but it's just craters, gorges, trees sticking out of really strangely shaped hills, lots of caverns and very very few people there. It was empty when I was there. I had never heard of it before. I had just been recommended by a tour guide. It was spectacular. If you like nature and like hiking it will definitely give you a workout and you'll take a lot of pictures.

在中國最值得去的地方就是湖南省的張家界國家公園了。如果你喜歡大自然,那我強烈推薦你去那兒看看。聯合國教科文組織中曾介紹過。在網上很容易搜到相關資料,但那裏有很多山口,峽谷和樹木,有很多奇形怪狀的山,還有很多的山d洞,但是人很少。我去那兒的時候感覺那裏人煙稀少。之前我也從未聽到過這個地方。是一個導遊向我推薦的。那裏的景色十分壯觀。如果

你喜歡大自然並且喜歡遠足,那裏一定是一個遠足和拍風景照的好地方。

Todd: Wow, well, how big is this park?

哇,那個公園有多大?

Phil: Good question. I didn't see the whole thing, and I spend three days there walking different parts every day, so I really don't know the size of it except that it's massive. So you just went hiking and then you camped overnight, or did you just hiked for the day?

好問題。我沒有把從頭到尾把張家界遊覽完。只是花了三天時間在那裏遊覽,所以我也說不好那裏到底有多大。你是想遠足並且在那兒露營過夜還是隻是白天走走?

Phil: Just day hikes, the tour I had been organized with had rented us a hotel, just stayed in the hotel, slept there at night, and walked most of the day.

只是白天走走。我的旅行團給租了賓館,但只是晚上歇歇腳睡一覺,白天多半都在外面活動的。

Todd: Uh-huh. Did you see any wildlife?

哦,你看到什麼野生動物了嗎?

Phil: Some insects and some butterflies, but no, nothing, no mammals, nothing like that.

只看到了些昆蟲和蝴蝶,其他的就沒了。也沒看到哺乳類的動物。

Todd: Was the, were the trails steep?

那兒的山路陡峭嗎?

Phil: Yeah, but most of them do have stairs so, regardless of your fitness level I don't think it would be very difficult for anybody to, some people might be a bit slower than others but you should be able to make it up alright.

挺陡峭的,但是大部分都是有樓梯的,無論你身體素質怎麼樣,我覺得爬山都不算難。有些人可能會爬的慢些,但你自己要注意調整好。

Todd: So, where is this again? You said in Hunan Province!

好,再說一遍那在哪?你剛剛說是在湖南省!

Phil: I believe it's North-Western Hunan Province.

就在的湖南省的西北邊。

  英語口語2人簡單對話:夜生活

Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.

我們來談談晚上的活動吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什麼啊?

Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?

下了班回家我喜歡放放鬆,喝杯茶再看看電視。

Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.

好的,通常你晚上都幾點到家?

Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?

7點或7點半,大概就是那個時候。

Trevor: Oh, I take the train.

好。你都怎麼回家啊?自己開車還是坐火車?

Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?

哦坐火車。

Trevor: I'm usually about midnight.

好。那你都什麼時候睡覺啊?

Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.

通常在半夜12點吧。

Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.

12點啊,太晚了。

Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?

的確,之後感覺好累。

Trevor: 6:30

恩,那第二天都幾點起啊?

Todd: 6:30!

6點半。

Trevor: Exactly

6點半!

Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.

的確!

Trevor: That's all I need.

哇!那你每天才睡6個半小時。

Todd: Man, you're a strong guy! often do you look at the stars?

這就夠了。

Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!

唉你可真夠厲害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?

Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?

不是很經常,但就在我走回家的時候偶爾會看看,而且有的時候看到的是月亮。

Trevor: Yeah!

月亮!好!從你們家能看到星星嗎?

Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?

能啊!

Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.

好啊,你住的那地兒晚上冷嗎?

Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?

現在冷,不過夏天快到了,就要轉暖了。

Trevor: I'm a morning person.

好,那你更喜歡白天還是晚上呢?

Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?

我是個愛早起的人。

Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.

哦我也是。最後一個問題,你能整晚的熬夜嗎?

Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.

如果我有個足夠好的理由,我會的。不過通常我都會熬到深夜。

Trevor: See you later!

好,我也是,謝謝你。

好,過會見!

  英語口語2人簡單對話:相機

Todd: Trevor, do you have a camera?

Trevor,你有相機嗎?

Trevor: Yeah, I have two cameras. I have a digital camera and a SLR camera.

有啊,我有兩個相機。一個數碼相機還有一架單反。

Todd: OK, which one do you prefer?

好的,那你更喜歡哪個呢?

Trevor: Recently I am using the digital camera a lot. I can make the photos on my personal computer.

最近我用數碼相機多一些。我還可以在電腦上做照片。

Todd: OK. What do you like to take photos of?

好,你喜歡拍哪類的照片呢?

Trevor: I like to take photos of people, mainly, sometimes landscapes but mainly people.

我主要喜歡拍人物照,有時候會拍景兒,但大部分還都拍人。

Todd: Now you mean your family or strangers?

你的意思是拍家人還是拍陌生人?

Trevor: Oh, family and friends, sometimes strangers.

哦,家人和朋友,有的時候也會拍些陌生人。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you mind being photographed?

哦好我知道了。你介意被拍嗎?

Trevor: No, I like it! No, I'm not shy.

不,我很喜歡!我不害羞的。

Todd: OK. Do you smile when people take your picture?

好。別人給你拍照的時候你會笑嗎?

Trevor: Sometimes, or I might make a silly face.

有時候會,或者說我長了一張笑臉。

Todd: A silly face! OK. kind of pictures do you like to look at?

笑臉!好,那你喜歡看哪類照片呢?

Trevor: I like to look at nice landscapes, and cityscapes.

我喜歡看不錯的鄉村照和城市照。

Todd: Cityscapes!

城市照!

Trevor: Yeah, photographs taken in the city.

對呀,一般的照片都是在城市拍的。

Todd: OK. Great! And do you have pictures of yourself as a child?

好,很不錯!你有你小時候的照片嗎?

Trevor: Oh, I've got a couple at home, but they're a bit embarassing.

我家有好多呢,但都有點兒幼稚啊。

Todd: OK. Do you have any pictures of your family in your wallet?

哦,那你錢包裏有你家人的照片嗎?

Trevor: Yeah, I've got a picture of my mum and dad.

有張我父母的!

Todd: Oh, Wow! Wow, that's nice! OK. Thanks, Trevor.

哦,好的,很不錯啊。謝謝你了。

  英語口語2人簡單對話:印度尼西亞

Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now?

Phil,你現在比較想跟我們談談哪座城市?

Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of the biggest island, well the most highly populated island in Indonesia. Ah, last fall, around November, I made it to Bromo and, there's a very high mountain there, over 3,000 meters tall, called Mt. Semaru and I decided to hike this with my girlfriend, Sara. Let me tell you, it's quite a hike, 17 kilometers from the base camp, through a park, very beautiful park, lots of trees, good swimming hole really really nice area, especially in Indonesia, it's so developed, there's a lot of pollution there.

談談印度尼西亞吧。具體來說,我是要談Mt. Bromo.那是Java的最高點。其中的一個最大島嶼,也是印尼人口最多的一個島嶼。哦,上個秋天,大概11月份的時候,我去Bromo,那兒有個非常高的山,超過3000米,叫Mt. Semaru,我和我女朋友就打算去遠足呢。跟你說啊,那可真算的上是遠足,從營地穿過一個公園,一個很漂亮的公園有17公里呢,那個公園裏有很多樹,一個很棒的游泳池,尤其是在印尼,那兒發展的很好,就是污染太厲害了。

Todd: It was really nice to see some nature there, but when you get to the park, we started out around 2 o'clock in the morning, camped for the afternoon, because the best time to go to Semaru is at sunrise. So we started off around 2 o'clock with a few Indonesian fellows and about an hour into the trip one of those boys hurt their ankle so our friends were stopped but we didn't want to end our hike so we continued up the mountain, it's still pitch black, we have one flash light between the two of us, and the path starts to get very narrow, and as you approach the actual volcano, you start to see all these markers of where people have fallen off and died, so it's a little unnerving and you make sure you stay on the path and then you hit the volcano, and it's all primus stone, all ash, and you're walking at about a 45 degree incline.

那兒確實是個感受大自然最理想的地方,尤其是在你剛到公園的時候。我們那天早上2點就出發了,但露營到下午因爲去Semaru的最佳時機是在太陽落山的時候。我們和一些印尼的朋友下午2點出發,就在差不多一個小時的時候其中一個男孩的腳踝受傷了,我們就停了下來。但由於我們不想就此放棄,所以就一直在爬山。儘管是漆黑一片,我們倆還有閃光燈。路越變越窄,就在你接近真正的火山的時候,你會看到很多標記,很多人都是從那兒落下然後死去的,所以說會有點兒不安。而且你要相信你一直在走自己的路,那你就會擊垮火山了。那兒都是博智石,還都是灰燼,而且你大約是走在45度的斜坡上。

It took us about 4, 3 to 4, hours to walk all the way up this mountain, and our oxygen was getting short. It's hard to get your footing because it's all ash, so you fall down, you're gasping for breath, you walk another 20 meters, you fall down, you gasp for breath more and more. Finally, we got to the top, and as it turned out, it was a really cloudy day and we couldn't see anything.

爬上這座山大概花了我們3-4個小時,而且慢慢地我們都在缺氧。很難一直走下去因爲那兒全是灰燼,所以說在你感覺要往下掉的時候,就要屏住呼吸。然後再走20米,又感覺要掉下去了,再次屏住呼吸。最後我們爬上山頂。事實證明,那天多雲,我們根本什麼都看不清。

Phil: Ooh! That's too bad. Sounds like a good trip though.

哦那很不幸啊,不過聽起來倒像是場好旅程。

Todd: Yeah, it was an experience.

對啊,是份好經歷。

  英語口語2人簡單對話:紋身

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest.

Jason,我看你胸口有個很牛的紋身。

Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry.

是的。不過我不是無賴,別擔心。

Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it?

紋身的原因是什麼?你爲什麼要紋身?

Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually work as a tattooist, a long time ago but now I stopped that, so I can come traveling. I designed the tattoo myself. I drew it onto paper then I got my friend to actually tattoo it onto my body. I got a wolf really because I really love animals, and a wolf is my favorite animal.

那是因爲很久以前我是一名紋身師,但現在不做了,所以我有時間來旅遊了。我現在都是自己設計紋身。我把它畫在紙上,然後拿給我朋友,讓他們紋在我身上。我之前紋了只狼,因爲我非常喜歡動物,而且狼是我最喜歡的動物。

Todd:So, you drew the tattoo.

所以你紋了這個紋身。

Jason: I drew the tattoo, yeah.

對,我紋了這個紋身。

Todd:Did it hurt when it was being sketched in your body?

紋的時候疼不疼啊?

Jason: Yeah, it did hurt, but tattoos can vary in amounts of pain depending where on your body it was. The chest is probably the worst place, which is where my tattoo is, so it hurt.

確實挺疼,但根據紋身部位不同,疼痛的程度也不同。胸口大概是疼痛感最強烈的地方,也就是我紋身的地方,所以真的很疼。

Todd:Why is the chest the worst place?

爲什麼胸口會是最疼的地方呢?

Jason: Because there's not much meat there, kind of, because there is a lot of bone. And, the closer to the bone it is, and the thinner the skin the more painful it's going to be.

因爲胸口沒那麼多肉,那兒都是骨頭。而且離骨頭越近的地方,皮膚會越薄,紋身的時候就會越疼。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。