當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於保安的英語對話

關於保安的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

在公司或者酒店,我們通常都可以看到保安在門口站崗。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於保安的英語對話,供大家參閱!

關於保安的英語對話

  關於保安的英語對話篇1

A: Would you please tell me your identity?

請告訴我您的身份,好的?

P: I am Port State Control Officer(or inspector).

我是港口國檢查官。

A: Please show me your ID card for register?

請出示你的身份證,以便登記?

P: Here you are.

給你,請看。

A: Thank you. Is this your ID card number?

這是你的身份證號碼嗎?

P: Yes, that is correct.

是的,完全正確。

A: Excuse me(sorry),please open your bag for checking,ok?

對不起,

P: OK.

好的。

A: Who are you looking for?

您要找誰?

P: I want to meet master(or captain).

我要去見船長。

A: Just moment,I will call someone to consort(accompany) with you.

稍等一下,我叫人陪您去。

P: OK.

好的。

  關於保安的英語對話篇2

P: Who is the ship security officer(sso) on your ship?

誰是你輪的船舶保安員?

A:The SSO is captain(or chief officer)

船舶保安員是船長(或大副)。

P:Which security level is on your ship?

你們船上的保安等級是哪一級?

A:Level one.

保安等級是1級。

P:Do you know your ship’s administration of security?

你知道你船的保安主管機關嗎?

A:Yes, it is time department(or ent maritime administration). 是的,香港海事處(香港旗船); 聖文森特海事主管機關(聖文森特旗船) P:Are you familiar with the content of the company security policy?

你對公司保安方針的內容熟悉嗎?

A: Yes,the policy is safety of life,safety of ship,safety of property.

是的,公司的保安方針是人命安全,財產安全,船舶安全。

P:Do you know where the restricted areas is on your ship?

你知道船上的限制區域是哪些嗎?

A:Yes, it includes wheel house,engine room,accommodation,store,etc.

是的,它包括駕駛臺,機艙,生活區,倉庫,等等。

P:Do you know how to respond to an armed attack and or threat situation?

你知道如何對武裝襲擊或保安威脅嗎?

A:Yes, when the ship encounter this situation, first I will try to report to master or SSO, and no against to armed attack.

是的,當船舶遇這些局面時,先我將設法報告船長或船舶保安員,針對武裝襲擊將放棄反抗。

P: Do you know Company Security Officer(CSO) and how to contact with him? 你知道公司保安員並且如何與他進行聯繫嗎?

A: Yes, CSO is captain LUO CHENG HUA, we have his office telephone number, mobile phone number, the address of e-mail, etc.

是的,公司保安員是駱成華船長,我們有他的辦公室電話號碼,移動電話號碼,E-MAIL地址,等等。

  關於保安的英語對話篇3:保安人員英語對話50句

1、 先生/女士,您好!

Good morning/ Good afternoon/ Good evening Sir/Madam

2、 請問有什麼可以幫您?

How can I help you? /May I help you?

3、 請您出示您的住戶證。

Please show me your ID card.

4、 請問您去哪個單元?

Which Apartment are you going for?

5、 不好意思,我不懂英文。

I am sorry, I don’t understand English.

6、 請問您會中文嗎?

Do you speak Chinese?

7、 您有翻譯或者有會中文的朋友嗎?

Do you have a friend who speaks Chinese?

8、 請您在登記本上填寫您要去的單元。

Please write down the Apartment number on our registration book.

9、 謝謝您的合作。

Thank you for your cooperation.

10、 請您用對講機或電話和您要去的單元聯繫一下好嗎?

Please, can you use your phone to contact the host/proprietor?

11、 能否請您要去單元的客戶下來帶您進去。

Could you please ask the host/proprietor to come down and take you to the apartment? /Please ask your friend to come and lead you to the apartment?

12、 請您稍等,我找同事帶您進去。

Please wait for a moment, I will ask mycolleagues to take you to the apartment.

13、 您好,需要我幫您提這些物品嗎?

Hello, do you need my help to carry these things?

14、 地上有水,請小心地滑。

The floor is wet, please be careful./ Caution, wet floor!

15、 抱歉,這個情況我不是很清楚。

I am sorry; I am not so clear about this situation.

16、 請您稍候,我聯繫服務中心。

Please wait; I will contact the service center.

17、 請您和服務中心聯繫。

Please contact the service center.

18、 不好意思,小區內禁止單車、電動車進入。

I am sorry;bicycles and electro-car are forbidden in the residence.

19、 不好意思,這裏不能停車。

I am sorry, parking here is not allowed.

20、 請您將車輛停放到指定位置。

Please, park your car in the appointed parking lot.

21、 請您關好車門車窗。

Please make sure you close the car doors and windows.

22、 請不要擺放貴重物品在車內。

Please, do not leave your valuables in the car.

23、 車輛可以停放在(具體位置根據服務中心自行制定)

Cars can be parked in (definite a specific place in accordance with the service center)

24、 請您配合我們的工作。

Please cooperate with us./ We need your cooperation.

25、 真不好意思,這個是小區的規定。

I am truly sorry; this is the rule of the residence.

26、 爲了安全,請你拴好狗繩。

For safety, please fasten your dog’s tie.

27、 如果您有什麼疑問,可以諮詢服務中心。

If you have any problem, please contact the service center.

28、 服務中心電話是:。

The service center’s telephone number is:

29、 您搬出的物品有放行條嗎;

Do you have the permission ship to removeitems?

30、 請您到服務中心辦理放行條。

Please go to the service center to apply for the permit.

31、 請您稍等,我需要覈對一下搬出物品。

Please wait for a moment; I need to check the articles.

32、 這裏需要您的簽名確認。

Please sign here. / I need you signature here.

33、 您有什麼需要我們幫忙的嗎?

Do you need any help from us?

34、 您可以在這裏指出您需要項目。

You can indicate all your need here.

35、 我要投訴。

I have a complaint.

36、 我要服務中心電話。

I need the service center’s telephone number

37、 我要找電工幫我維修。

I need to find an electrician for maintenance.

38、 我要找快遞。

I need an express delivery.

39、 我想找人來收廢品。

I need recycling service.

40、 我旁邊的住戶打擾了我。

My next door neighbor is disturbing me.

41、 我樓上的住戶打擾了我。

My above neighbor is disturbing me.

42、 我們家的寵物丟失了,請幫我尋找。

We lost our pet, please help us to look for it.

43、 我需要電召出租車。

I need to call a taxi.

44、 我想找訂餐電話。

I need to find the restaurant’s phonenumber for Home-Delivery-Service.

45、 服務中心怎麼走?

How to get to the service center?

46、 我想諮詢搬家的事情。

Please consult the procedures of moving out.

47、 我想諮詢管理費等費用問題。

I need to consult about theproperty fee/property management fee.

48、 我想諮詢關於會所的問題。

I need to consult the problem about the club.

49、 我想諮詢游泳池開放的時間。

I need to know the opening time of the swimming pool.

50、 我想諮詢收取垃圾的時間。

I need to know the time for the rubbish collecting.