當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於時間的英語口語

關於時間的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.82W 次

一寸光陰一寸金,每一分鐘都是學習英語的好時機。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。

關於時間的英語口語

  第一則

Fred:What time is it?

Dina:8:50 (ten to nine)。

Fred:Your watch is 10 minutes slow, so it should be 9:00 (nine sharp). I’m gonna be late again. What will my excuse be this time? We should’ve set the alarm for 7:30.

Dina:Don’t cry over spilt milk. Fred, could you stay with me a few more minutes?

Fred:What, why? What’s wrong with you?

Dina:I just hate being alone at home with nothing to do but listen to the clock ticking. It’s so lonely and boring. My sickness makes it worse. When will I recover?

Fred:You’ll be fine in a couple of months. Just be patient. I’ve got to go to work now or I’ll be late。

Dina:You only care about your work。

Fred:Sorry, baby. You’re everything to me. All I do is for this family。

Dina:Stay just a few minutes longer, okay?

Fred:OK. I’ll leave at 9:15. Is that all right?

Dina:Yes。

Fred:I’ll spend more time with you in the future, Dina。

Dina:Thank you。

  第二則

morning is wiser than the evening.

1.早晨比夜晚有智慧。

most utterly lost of all days is that in which you have not once laughed.

2.完全虛度的日子,是從沒笑過的日子。

sacrifice of time is the costliest of all sacrifices.

3.時間的損失,是代價最大的一種犧牲。

e are no birds of this year in last year' s nests.

4.事過境遷。

e is nothing more precious than time.

5.沒什麼比時間更寶貴。

that/who live longest must die at last.

6.活得再久,終難免一亡。

gs past cannot be recalled.

7.已過去的無可挽回。

who does not rise early never does a good day’s work.

8.起牀不早,一日的工作難做好。

who works before dawn will soon be his own master.

9.黎明前起牀的工作者能做自己的主人。

wealth can be replaced by industry,lost know I edge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone for ever.

10.失去的財富,靠勤勞賺回;失去的知識,靠學習復得;失去的健康,可通過節制或藥物恢復;但失去的時間,卻一去永不復返。

  第三則

what time is it? 幾點了? ab兩位都很餓了,用英語討論到了飯點的時間文本。

a. i'm hungry, it must be super time.

我餓了,絕對過了吃飯時間了。

b. i could eat a horse. what time is it? i don't have a watch with me.

我現在能吃下一頭牛(原文馬,中文形象說法習慣吃牛),我沒戴錶。

a. it’s only half past five.

才5點半。

b. is your watch slow?

你錶慢了吧?

a. oh, my watch stopped. i must have forgotten to wind it last night.

額,我的錶停了。我肯定是昨晚忘了上條了。

b. check you mobile phone.

看看你的手機。

a. ok, mine, it's already six thirty.

嗯,我的現在時六點半了。

b. is this the correct time?

時間對嗎?

a. i think so, i set it by the radio last night.

應該對的,我昨晚跟着收音機設的。