當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於商業的英語對話話題閱讀

關於商業的英語對話話題閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.16K 次

英語考試的聽力中,我們需要通過錄音中的情景對話來聽取我們所要的答案,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於商業的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

關於商業的英語對話話題閱讀
  關於商業的英語對話 :Getting Started 成立公司

Wendy:Let's review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office?

溫蒂:我們再看一遍我們的初步計劃。你想什麼時候我們可以搬進新的辦公室?

Lester:Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.

萊司特:七月一號之後我們隨時可以搬進去,不過搬進去和實際開始工作是兩回事。

Wendy:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.

溫蒂:說得好。無論如何,我會要我們新任的市場經理,海倫_派克幫忙我們打點一切。

Lester:What is she doing?

萊司特:她是做什麼的?

Wendy:She's overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.

溫蒂:她監督機器設備的採購等等。

Lester:Does she have a background in that sort of thing?

萊司特:她有那方面的背景嗎?

Wendy:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance.

溫蒂:事實上,她上一個公司從行銷到財務,實際上都是她在運作的。

Lester:I'm looking forward to meeting her.

萊司特:我期待認識她。

Wendy:Have you begun to investigate factories? I'm so glad we aren't going to try to run our own factory at first.

溫蒂:你開始調查工廠了嗎?我很高興我們沒有先試圖設立自己的工廠。

Lester:Yes, I've started. And I've found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-

萊司特:是的,開始了。我也替研發部門找了些好人才。然後有一些美術人員設計我們的商標——

Wendy:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .

溫蒂:噢,天哪!有好多的細節:商標,標語,信頭,名片……

Lester:You thought setting up a company was going to be easy?

萊司特:你覺得創立一間公司會容易嗎?

  關於商業的英語對話 :Quality Control 品管

Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.

萊司特:吉姆,我們有一些品管的問題。我們必須找出問題根源並設法解決。

Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?

吉姆:你們究竟有什麼問題?

Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.

萊司特:我們新產品的抱怨率非常高,幾乎高達百分之七。

Jim:That's high.

吉姆:的確很高。

Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.

萊司特:沒錯。我們測試聲卡時一直髮現問題。

Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.

吉姆:可是你們的促銷材料要求這種聲卡必須是市場上同類型產品中最便宜的。

Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.

萊司特:是要最便宜,但仍要有完備的功能。我們認爲你們工廠需要採取措施來改善品管。

Jim:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.

吉姆:那意味我們會有額外的開銷,而我們會把價格增加部分轉嫁到你們身上。

Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.

萊司特:恐怕我們無法接受。你們的合約上說你們會以低於百分之五的瑕疵率交貨。

Jim:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.

吉姆:嗯,萊斯特我跟你說,我會再看一遍合約,並和管理部門討論。然後我們會一起討論解決這個問題。

  關於商業的英語對話 :Production Problems 產品問題

Grace:We're going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.

葛蕾絲:我們撥給新聲卡產品的預算會有問題。

Lester:How much of a problem?

萊司特:問題有多嚴重?

Grace:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.

葛蕾絲:看樣子我們似乎低估了成本。根據製造廠商的說法,成本會比原先計劃的還高出百分之八。

Lester:Let me see . . ing at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?

萊司特:我看看……看這狀況,假如我算得沒錯,我們大約比預算多出了三千美金。

Grace:That's right. It's going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.

葛蕾絲:是的。大約要多花三千元來完成第一批訂單。

Lester:I see...

萊司特:我明白了……

Grace:But if sales go as well as they should, that's still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.

葛蕾絲:不過假如銷售狀況有應有的表現,那就仍在我們的獲利範圍之內。第一批定單的營收將會很容易就抵過第二批定單的成本。

Lester:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.

萊司特:換句話說,你只需要增加第一批定單的預算。

Grace:Exactly. After that, the product should finance itself.

葛蕾絲:完全正確。之後,產品本身就可以獲利,不需要再增加預算。

Lester:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

萊司特:好的,你知道,所有主要的預算決策需要總裁及財政主管的批准。

Grace:Yes, I know. But I thought that if I could get your support first, it might make getting approval easier.

葛蕾絲:是的,我知道。只是我覺得如果我能先取得你的支持可能會比較容易得到批准。

Lester:Well, you've got my support on this. I'll see what I can do to get the top brass to agree.

萊司特:嗯,你已經得到我的支持了。我會看看有什麼方法可以讓高層主管同意。

>>>下一頁更多“商業話題英語對話閱讀”
  關於商業的英語對話 :Advertising 廣告

Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.

海倫:我們想要使用正確的行銷媒體來達到市場目標。

Leonard:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.

李奧納德:當然。我們已經完成一些戰略計劃。我們認爲我們已經提出一項不錯的計劃。

Helen:What media do you plan to use?

海倫:你們準備使用何種媒體?

Leonard:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first.

李奧納德:考慮到你們想要表現的形象,我們已要求撰寫文案的同事準備好計算機雜誌稿及網際網絡用稿。

Helen:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.

海倫:這樣一來,我們的廣告花費就會針對在,如我們所知,計算機使用者身上。

Leonard:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.

李奧納德:是的。我們還同時刊登廣告看板及報紙廣告來幫助創立明顯的品牌識別。

Helen:Will there be any direct mail?

海倫:會有任何廣告郵件嗎?

Leonard:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.

李奧納德:沒有。對像你們這樣的製造商來說,那並不是正確的作法。把這種方式留給零售商吧。

Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.

海倫:說得沒錯。請準備一份更詳細的提案,然後我會把它推銷給高階主管。

Leonard:Great. We'll get started right away.

李奧納德:太好了。我們馬上準備。

  關於商業的英語對話 :Promotional Activities 促銷活動

Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

萊司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 預定在下個月推出。我想我們已經解決了所有瑣碎的問題。

Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

海倫:太好了。那很重要。品質是廣告活動的焦點。如果要讓這些適配卡如我們所要的成爲搖錢樹的話,就不能出亂子。

Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

萊司特:我們再看一遍我們的促銷計劃。

Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

海倫:我們有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我們的展示隊伍已經爲計算機展在起跑了。

Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

萊司特:很好,那印刷品和廣播呢?

Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

海倫:我們在兩家大的商業雜誌刊登了全版廣告。更重要的是,我們的新聞稿已經全被採納了。

Lester:Any larger ads?

萊司特:有再大一點的廣告嗎?

Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

海倫:有的。我們在三大報的星期天版面放了相同的全版廣告。

Lester:Sounds perfect.

萊司特:聽起來很周全。

Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

海倫:不過有時候就是會事與願違,所以我還有很多其它的妙計。

  關於商業的英語對話 : Inquiring about products 詢問產品

Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西:您似乎對我們新型的J7 行動電話很感興趣。您想知道更多的信息嗎?

Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德:是的,我想知道。這裏這個按鈕是作什麼用的?

Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西:那個按鈕是來電顯示功能。它可以讓您在接電話之前先知道是誰來電。

Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德:這個電話還有什麼其它功能嗎?

Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西:這個特殊的電話除了來電顯示的特色外,還運用最新科技提供您幾項獨特的功能。

Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德:是什麼獨特的功能呢?

Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系統服務區外,這支大哥大還是可以收到訊息。

Harold:No kidding?

哈洛德:真的嗎?

Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西:除了這點之外,如果您不想讓電話鈴聲打斷重要會議,還有震動功能可以通知你有來電。這是詳細的產品簡介。

Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德:J7 這一型的價格是多少?

Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

崔西:標價是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示會場我們會有打九折的特價。

Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司聯絡之後再過來找你,謝謝。

>>>下一頁更多“商業話題英語對話閱讀”
  關於商業的英語對話 : International Trade 國際貿易

Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

貝蒂:喂,業務部,我是貝蒂_菲爾茲。

Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

拉夫:嗨,菲爾茲女士。我是世界計算機的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

貝蒂:好的,我能爲你效勞嗎?

Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

拉夫:我對你們新目錄裏的幾項產品感興趣,我想知道它們的定價。

Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

貝蒂:好的。我們針對幾項產品提供特價。你對哪些產品有興趣?

Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

拉夫:我們特別中意你們目錄第五頁裏的新型RS-5 的聲卡。我還想知道更多關於第七頁裏RS-4 型聲卡的細節。

Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

貝蒂:好的。數量有達到五百片的話,RS-5 的價格是四十五美元。大量定購的話我們還有折扣。

Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

拉夫:那RS-4 的價格呢?

Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

貝蒂:RS-4 是我們本月的促銷產品之一,本月底前接到訂單的話,單價是三十三美元。不管定單數量多少都是這個價格。

Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

拉夫:這個價格聽起來不錯。你可以寄給我更詳細的RS-4 型的資料和說明書嗎?

Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

貝蒂:當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或寄電子郵件給你。

Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

拉夫:太好了。我看完詳細資料後會打電話給你。謝謝你,再見。

  關於商業的英語對話 :Placing an order 下定單

Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

萊司利:今天下午過得如何?

Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

保羅:還好。今天早上我已經詳細看過你給我的目錄了。我想討論有關你們計算機揚聲器的價格。

Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

萊司利:好的。這是我們的價目表。

Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

保羅:我看看……。你們K-2-1 型的標價是美金十塊錢。你們有提供大量訂購的折扣嗎?

Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

萊司利:當然有。100 或以上的訂單我們有百分之五的折扣。

Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

保羅:如果我下六百組的訂單,你們可以給我什麼樣的折扣?

Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

萊司利:訂單是六百組的話,我們可以給你百分之十的折扣。

Paul:What about lead time?

保羅:交貨時間呢?

Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

萊司利:在收到貨款的十天內,我們就可以把貨送出去。

Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

保羅:所以,你們在送貨前要先收貨款?

Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

萊司利:是的。你可以匯款到我們的銀行帳戶,或是開一個以我們公司爲擡頭的信用狀。

Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

保羅:那我想就先下六百組的訂單。

Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

萊司利:太棒了!我馬上寫訂購單並請你簽名。

  關於商業的英語對話 : International Trade -Insurance 國際貿易-保險

Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

海倫:我打電話來是想討論你所要求的訂單保險額的級別。

Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?

亨利:我想我們要求的是高於發票價值百分之二十五的保險金額。

Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

海倫:是的,沒錯。我們可以答應這個要求,但是我們覺得金額有點太高。

Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

亨利:我們過去有太多貨物毀損的困擾。

Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

海倫:我能瞭解你的考慮。然而,一般這類產品的保險額度是發票總額再加百分之十。

Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

亨利:有額外的保障會讓我們覺得安全些。

Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

海倫:很遺憾,如果你們想增加保險額的話,我們就得向你們收取額外的費用。

Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

亨利:但是保險應該包含在報價裏了。

Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

海倫:是的,但是我們向你們報的價是一般比例下的正常保險額。

Henry:I see.

亨利:我瞭解。

Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

海倫:不過超出的保險額我們可以再商量。但是我建議你和你們那邊的保險代理商聯絡並比較一下價格。

Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

亨利:你說得沒錯,在這邊可能會比較便宜。

Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

海倫:不論你那裏找到的是那一種價格都傳真給我,我會和我們可以提供的價格來做比較。

>>>下一頁更多“商業話題英語對話閱讀”
  關於商業的英語對話 : International Trade-Shipping 國際貿易-運輸

Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海倫:哈囉,我從舊金山打來找李凱文。

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凱文:我是李凱文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海倫:嗨。我是海倫_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凱文:早安, 海倫。有什麼我能效勞的嗎?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海倫:我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凱文:我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以我們有部份想用空運。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海倫:您想要空運多少數量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凱文:一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海倫:好的。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contactinformation.

凱文:事實上,我們這邊自己有貨運公司--中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海倫:好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凱文:那樣很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海倫:我不確定海運的時間表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凱文:不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海倫:好的。我稍後再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨文件就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凱文:很好。我們等你的消息。謝謝你的來電。


猜你喜歡:

1.商務英語口語情景對話

2.有關商務的英文作文

3.去超市用到的英語對話

4.參觀公司英語情景對話

5.餐廳點餐英語對話80句