當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 常用英語對話短文帶翻譯

常用英語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑。小編精心收集了常用英語對話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

常用英語對話短文帶翻譯
  常用英語對話短文帶翻譯1

J: what a nice garden! Look at these tulips!

這花園真漂亮,看這些鬱金香,開得多好!

L: that would be a good shot. Can you take my picture here, dear? Please try to get the garden in the frame as well.

在這兒取景應該不錯!親愛的,能幫我照張相嗎?麻煩把花園照進去.

J: all right. Would you please stand closer to the flower bed? Good. Smile. Say "cheese". OK, got you. That's terrific.

好的,離花壇再進點,很好,笑一笑,”茄子!” 好了,真不錯!

L: thanks. Could you take one more from this angle?

謝謝,能從這個角度再給我照一張嗎?

J: no problem.

沒問題

L: now let's have one together.

我們一起照一張吧.

J: do you know how to set the timer?

嗯,可是你知道怎麼設定時器嗎?

L: let me see…set the timer first and push the button,oh, come here.

我看看…先設時間,然後按這個鈕,哦,快過來!

J: OK, let's have a try.

好的,先試試.

L: cheese...

“茄子!”

J: did it come out?

照出來了嗎?

L: yes, but it's blurred and a little dark.

嗯,但是有點模糊,光線也有點暗.

J: never mind. Let's go to the falls and try again.

沒關係,我們去瀑布那試試.

L: Ok,let's go.

好,走吧!

  常用英語對話短文帶翻譯2

J: Excuse me, could you please take a picturc for us?

勞駕,您能幫我們照張相嗎?

L Sure. Whcrc would yuu like to stand?

好的,你們想站在哪裏?

J: Over here with the waterfall in tbc background,pleasc.

這兒,麻煩把瀑布的背景照進去.

L: OK.

沒問題

J: Teen just press the black button all the way dowm

把那個煞色的鈕摁下去就可以了-

L Arc you ready?Here we go. Say "Cbecse-. Ob, something seems wrong. The sbuttcr won't work.

準備好了嗎?要照了._茄子l”哦,等—下,好像有點問題,按不了快門

J: It could be the battery. Let me Cheek it.

恐怕是電池有問題,我檢查一下。

L: Is it the battery?

是電池的問晨嗎?

J: Yes, the battery is dead.

嗯,電池沒電了.

L: Do you have an extra battery?

還有備用的嗎?

J: No, I've got only one OK, thank you all the same.

沒了,就帶了一塊.算了.還懸很謝謝你。

L: If you don't mind, you can use my camera and lcave your addrcss with me so I can scnd you the photos latcr.

要是你不介意,可以用我的相機照,然後把地址留給我,我之後把照片給你發過去.

J: Tbat's so kind of you. Tbank you very much!

這樣太好了.真是謝謝你!

L: You're welcomc. Now smile...

不客氣.來,笑一笑……

  常用英語對話短文帶翻譯3

S: what shall we do after the volleyball match?

看完排球幹什麼?

J: how about going to the Olympic souvenir store to have a look? I remember there is one in the gym.

去逛逛奧運紀念品專賣店怎麼樣?我記得體育館裏有一家。

S: that's a good idea. I was thinking of buying some gifts for my family.

好主意!我正想給家人買點禮物呢。

J: me, too. What did you have in mind?

我也是,你想好買什麼了嗎?

S: I haven't deceided yet, but I think the Olympic Mascots are a must.

還沒有,但肯定要買奧運會吉祥物。

J: I agree. They're very lovely, especially "Huan Huan".

嗯,”福娃”真可愛,尤其是歡歡。

S: is that the red one? That is my favorite, too. Do you know how much they are?

歡歡是紅色那個嗎?我也很喜歡。”福娃”怎麼賣啊?

J: the five dolls are sold together as a set, and they're priced according to the size. The bigger they are the more expensive.

五個一套賣,越大的越貴。

S: oh, I see. If I buy more than a set, can I get any discount?

哦,那我多買幾套,會打折嗎?

J: I don't think so. All the souvenirs of the Olympic Games are very hot now.

恐怕不會,現在奧運紀念品都很暢銷。

S: any other ideas?

還有什麼紀念品?

J: there are lots of things, such as postcards, key chains, posters and various arts and crafts.

還有很多東西,像明星片,鑰匙扣,海報,還有各種工藝品。

S: it all sounds great. We can go there after the match. I can't wait to see what they have.

聽上去真不錯,比賽結束後,咱們就去吧,我想看看都有些什麼


看了“常用英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.日常英語對話短文帶翻譯

2.關於日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

3.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

4.日常的英語對話帶翻譯精選

5.常用英語情景對話帶翻譯