當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關旅行和禮物情景對話

有關旅行和禮物情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關旅行和禮物情景對話

  有關旅行情景對話:

Todd: OK, Hello!

託德:你好!

Nicoleta: Hello!

尼科萊塔:你好!

Todd: What's your name?

託德:你叫什麼名字?

Nicoleta: Nicoleta.

尼科萊塔:尼科萊塔。

Todd: Hi, Nicoleta. Um, Nicoleta, where are you from?

託德:你好,尼科萊塔。嗯,尼科萊塔,你來自哪裏?

Nicoleta: Germany.

尼科萊塔:德國。

Todd: Great. Great. Where in Germany?

託德:很好。很好。德國的哪裏?

Nicoleta: It's called Tria, but it's quite, quite small.

尼科萊塔:一個叫做特里亞的地方,不過那裏特別特別小。

Todd: OK. So like north, east.

託德:好的。那是在北部,東部的地方吧。

Nicoleta:Southwest.

尼科萊塔:在西南部。

Todd: Southwest.

託德:西南部。

Nicoleta: Exactly.

尼科萊塔:沒錯。

Todd: OK.

託德:好的。

Nicoleta: Near Luxemburg.

尼科萊塔:在盧森堡附近。

Todd: Oh, OK. Must be pretty. OK, we're going to talk about traveling. Do you like to travel?

託德:哦,好的。那裏一定特別漂亮。好的,我們要談談旅行。你喜歡旅行嗎?

Nicoleta: Yes, Of course.

尼科萊塔:是的,當然喜歡。

Todd: OK, what places have you visited?

託德:嗯,那你都去過哪些地方?

Nicoleta: I've been to some places in Europe and to New York and now I'm in Japan.

尼科萊塔:我去過歐洲的一些地方,也去過紐約,現在我來到了日本。

Todd: Wow, you've been all over. OK, what's your favorite place so far?

託德:哇,你去過這麼多地方啊。好,到目前爲止你最喜歡的地方是哪裏?

Nicoleta: I have three. The Toscana in Italy. New York and I think Tokyo.

尼科萊塔:有三個。意大利的托斯卡納,紐約,還有東京。

Todd: OK, Wow! One in every continent.

託德:好的,哇!都在不同的大洲啊。

Todd: Do you have a lot of luggage when you travel?

託德:你旅行的時候會帶很多行李嗎?

Nicoleta: Yeah, if I can yes. I mean there are limits.

尼科萊塔:是的,如果我可以的話。我的意思是會有些限制。

Todd: Sure. So how many suitcases did you have when you came to Tokyo?

託德:當然。那你來東京的時候帶了幾個行李箱?

Nicoleta: Mm, one. A big one. Yeah, it's about 20 kilo, so, yeah.

尼科萊塔:嗯,一個。一個大箱子。大約20公斤,嗯。

Todd: OK, where would you like to go?

託德:好的,你還想去哪兒旅行?

Nicoleta: Oh, that's difficult. I don't know. South America maybe.

尼科萊塔:哦,這很難回答。我不知道。也許南美洲吧。

Todd: OK. Do you speak Spanish?

託德:好的。你會說西班牙語嗎?

Nicoleta: No, but yeah, I mean.

尼科萊塔:不會,我的意思是。

Todd: Actually, you speak English perfect.

託德:實際上,你的英語說得很棒。

Nicoleta: Oh, no.

尼科萊塔:還好啦。

Todd: And you speak German. So, do you speak any other languages?

託德:你還會說德語。那你還會其他的語言嗎?

Nicoleta: Yeah, I speak French and yeah, I'm doing a little bit Japanese but..

尼科萊塔:會,我會說法語,我現在可以說一點兒日語,但是……

Todd: Oh, yeah, it's hard yeah!

託德:哦,是啊,日語很難!

Nicoleta: It's very hard yeah.

尼科萊塔:是非常難。

Todd: I've been here four years and my Japanese is terrible. Last question, are you nervous when you fly?

託德:我來這裏4年了,我的日語還是很糟糕。最後一個問題,你坐飛機的時候會緊張嗎?

Nicoleta: Yes, definitely.

尼科萊塔:會啊,當然了。

Todd: Yeah.

託德:好的、

Nicoleta: Yeah.

尼科萊塔:嗯。

Todd: Yeah, me too.

託德:嗯,我也是。

 有關禮物情景對話:

Todd: OK, Now, Anna, you were telling a cute story about a special gift you gave your husband.

託德:好的,那現在安娜,你講講有關你送你丈夫特別禮物的有趣故事吧。

Anna: Yes. Well, our first Valentine's day, I wanted to give John a very unique gift, so I remembered that he used to have an iguana, so I thought he liked reptiles, and I found a cute Pac Man Frog at the pet store, and actually one of my students told me about Pac Man Frogs and I thought, "Oh, that's so cute!" and so I bought the frog for John and I surprised him with it, and I made him close his eyes and I brought the frog out and the look on John's face was so funny. He was so terrified because he didn't like reptiles. I was wrong.

安娜:好的。嗯,那是我們過的第一個情人節,我想送約翰一件非常特別的禮物,我記得他曾經養過一隻鬣鱗蜥,所以我認爲他喜歡爬行動物,我在寵物店看到一隻吃豆蛙,實際上我的一個學生告訴過我有關吃豆蛙的事情,我想,“哦,它真可愛!”於是我爲約翰買了這隻吃豆蛙,想給他個驚喜,我讓他閉上眼睛,然後我把吃豆蛙拿出來,當時約翰臉上的表情非常有意思。他非常害怕,因爲他根本就不喜歡爬行動物。是我想錯了。

Todd: Oh, no!

託德:哦,不!

Anna: Yeah, so he had to keep the frog for maybe one year. And he didn't like it. He thought it smelled bad, and the worst thing was the frog had to eat baby mice, so once a week John had to go to the pet store and buy a baby mouse and feed it to the frog, so!

安娜:是的,他不得不養那隻吃豆蛙,大概養了一年吧。他根本不喜歡它。他認爲它有難聞的味道,最糟糕的事情是這隻青蛙要吃小老鼠,所以約翰不得不每週去一次寵物店買小老鼠,然後喂這隻青蛙,就是這樣!

Todd: Wow! The frog ate mice?

託德:哇!那隻青蛙吃老鼠?

Anna: Yeah, once a week, it ate a mouse.

安娜:對,一週一次,它吃老鼠。

Todd: How much did it weigh?

託德:它有多重?

Anna: Maybe 8 ounces. I don't know. It was big. It could sit in your hand. It was the same size as your hand. Yeah, it was really big.

安娜:大概8盎司吧。我不清楚。它很大。它可以坐在你的手上。和你手的大小一樣。嗯,它真的很大。

Todd: Wow, that's a cool story. A Pac Man frog.

託德:哇,這是一個很棒的故事。一隻吃豆蛙。

Anna: Yeah, Pac Man, cause it looks like the Pac Man character.

安娜:對,吃豆蛙,因爲它長的像吃豆人那個形象。