當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關選舉情景對話

有關選舉情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關選舉情景對話

  有關選舉情景對話1:

Man: I wish the politicians would quit digging up dirt about each other's past.

我希望政客們不要再繼續挖掘彼此過去的醜聞。

Woman: I know. It really makes all of the whole election process.

我也這麼想,這讓選舉過程變得好亂。

Man: And it takes up all the news.

而且也佔據了新聞的版面。

Woman: The problem is that there always a large number of people who eat that kind of stuff up.

問題是有很多人就是愛看這類新聞。

Man: It's so small. The fact that there is public interest, doesn't say much for us as the public.

這是很微不足道的事,事實上還有民衆利益,都沒有對我們這些大衆提到太多。

Woman: Have you ever listened to AM radio? It's quite a different experience than the traditional news stations on TV and FM radio.

你收聽過AM電臺嗎?它和傳統的新聞電視臺及FM電臺很不一樣。

Man: I don't remember the last time I listened to AM radio.

我上次收聽AM電臺是好久以前的事。

Woman: Another place you can get real insight is European papers. You can get them on-line.

歐洲的報紙也可以看到比較真實的見解,你可以上網閱讀。

  有關選舉情景對話2:

Man: I still haven't received my voter registration card.

我到現在都還沒收到投票登記卡。

Woman: I wonder what happened?

不知道發生什麼事?

Man: I don't know, but I don't think I can vote without it.

不知道,可是沒有那張卡,我就沒辦法投票了。

Woman: No, you can't.

的確不行。

Man: Who can I call to hunt it down for me?

我要打電話給誰才能找到那張卡?

Woman: Didn't you request it from the DMV when you got your new driver's license?

你去領新駕照時,好像是去機動車管理所拿的。

Man: That's right. I'll just call the DMV.

沒錯,我這就打電話給管理所。

Woman: And if they don't know how to assist you, you could try the city offices.

如果他們不知道要怎麼幫你,你還可以打電話給市政府。

有關選舉情景對話3:

Boy: We need to elect club officials before the summer starts.

我們必須在放暑假前選出社團幹部。

Girl: I guess we should start with nominees first.

我想我們應該先推舉候選人。

Boy: Let's make it the first item of business in our next meeting.

好,把它列爲我們下次開會時第一件要做的事。

Girl: We should probably let everyone know ahead of time so they will be prepared.

我們可能要在會前先告訴其他人,這樣大家才能準備。

Boy: Can you take care of sending out a bulletin by e-mail to all the club members?

你可以寫電子郵件通知所有會員嗎?

Girl: Yes, I can do that this afternoon.

可以,我今天下午就可以寄出。

Boy: Let's schedule the actual election times the week after the nominations. Doesn't that seem logical?

我們就把實際選舉時間定在候選名單出爐之後的下一週,這樣應該很合理吧?

Girl: Yes, let me put it on the calendar.

是很合理,我把它記在日程表上。

 有關選舉情景對話4:

Boy: Kelly, the guys and I think you should run for senior class president.

凱莉,我和其他人認爲你應該出來競選畢業班的班長。

Girl: Me? Why me? Why not you?

爲什麼是我?而不是你?

Boy: We talked to our older brothers and sisters last night and got the scoop on what that job is all about.

我們昨晚和學長學姐聊過,問了一些班長要負責的事情。

Girl: And you think I fit the qualifications?

而你認爲我有資格?

Boy: Yes. Did you know that the senior class president works for the class for life? The job doesn't stop when we graduate.

是的,你知道班長要終身服務班上同學嗎?即使我們畢業,這個工作也不會結束。

Girl: Really? What is there to do after we graduate?

真的?畢業後還要做什麼?

Boy: Every class reunion is organized by the president and council and anything our class does for the school in later years is headed by the president.

班長和其他幹部要負責籌劃每屆的同學會,而班上同學之後幾年爲學校做的任何事,也是由班長髮起的。

Girl: I'm honored that you think I would be qualified. But I would really have to think about this first.

我很榮幸你覺得我夠資格,可是我想先好好考慮一下。