當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於剪髮英語情景對話

關於剪髮英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.06W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於剪髮英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

關於剪髮英語情景對話

剪髮英語情景對話1:

Boy:Can you read what this says?

你看得到上面寫什麼嗎?

Girl:Yes, and you could too if your hair wasn't hanging down in your face.

可以啊,要不是你披頭散髮的,你應該也看得到。

Boy:Don't dis my hair! I like it like this.

別小看我這髮型!我還蠻喜歡的。

Girl:You like it, but it's getting to be a handicap for you.

你喜歡,可是這會擋住你的視線。

Boy:Hey, that's enough about my hair.

嘿,別再提我的頭髮了。

Girl:I know a great hairdresser not far from here and she is cute too.

我知道這附近有個很棒的髮型設計師,而且長得又可愛。

Boy:I don't go to hairdressers because they're cute.

我纔不會因爲髮型設計師長得可愛,就去那裏。

Cirl:Did I mention she's good at cutting hair too?

我不是剛說過她剪頭髮也很棒嗎?

 剪髮英語情景對話2:

Man:I only want a little off the top and the sides and back to have clean lines.

我上面只要修剪一點點,兩邊和髮尾要剪齊。

Hairdresser:Okay. Is your hair naturally curly or is it a perm?

好的,你的頭髮是自然捲,還是燙的?

Man:It's natural. My friend told me you know how to work with curls.

自然捲。我朋友告訴我你對捲髮很有辦法。

Hairdresser:That's my specialty. Let me put this around your neck.

那是我的專長。我把這個放在你的脖子上。

Man:Do you have any product that controls frizz?

你們有什麼產品可以整理捲髮嗎?

Hairdresser:With the cut I'll give you, we will minimize a lot of that.

剪頭髮就可以了,我會盡量讓它不要那麼翹。

Man:Thank you!

謝謝!

Hairdresser:And when we're done, I'll show you some great stuff to take care of the rest.

翦完後,我再介紹一些整理捲髮的產品。

  剪髮英語情景對話3:

Waman:I've been thinking about getting my hair cut.

我想去剪頭髮。

Man:I thought you were going to let it grow out long?

你不是想留長嗎?

Woman:I said that, didn't I. But I just don't know what to do with it.

我好像說過,可是我實在不知道該怎麼整理。

Man:You're in one of those inbetween stages, aren't you.

你現在應該是在過渡期。

Woman: Yes, it's not short enough to be wash-and-go and not long enough to do anything fancy.

沒錯,既沒有短到洗頭髮會馬上幹,也沒有長到可以變換髮型。

Man:Have you thought about wearing a hat?

你有想過戴帽子嗎?

Woman: Everywhere I go?

不管去哪裏都戴帽子?

Man:Well, it's one way to get through the in-betweens if you really want to grow it out!

如果你打算留長,這是處理過渡期的一個辦法!