當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於理想工作的英語對話

關於理想工作的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.51K 次

爲了應對英語聽力考試,我們平時就應該多聽、多閱讀一些英語的情景對話,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於理想工作的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

關於理想工作的英語對話
  關於理想工作的英語對話一

How would you describe your ideal job?

你理想的工作是什麼樣的?

I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained, and offer me opportunity for advancement.

我認爲應該能發揮我掌握的專業知識,而且能爲我提供升職的機會。

Why do you think you might like to work for our company?

那你爲什麼認爲你會喜歡在我們公司工作呢?

I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very 's more, your company is outstanding in this field.

我認爲我的背景和經驗非常適合這個工作,而且我對這個工作也非常感興趣,況且貴公司又是這個領域的佼佼者。

What makes you think you would be a success in this position?

你怎麼知道能勝任這份工作呢?

My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經驗,應該使我適合做這份工作。我相信我會成功的。

How do you know about this company?

你是如何知道本公司的?

Your company is very reputed in this city.I heard much praise to your company.

貴公司在本市很有名,我聽到很多對貴公司的好評。

  關於理想工作的英語對話二

Todd: OK, Christian, what is your dream job, if you could have any job in the world?

Christian,如果你能夠擁有世界上任何一份工作,你最夢寐以求的是?

Christian: My dream job is to become a diplomat representing my country, preferably in Japan. That's why I came to Japan to learn Japanese and hopefully obtain a master degree in International Relations. After getting my master's degree in International Relations, I would like to go home and enter the diplomat school for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is a three year program, and then, after that hopefully come back to Japan and work for the Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo.

我最夢寐以求的職業是成爲一名外交官,最好是駐日本外交官。這就是我來日本學習日語的原因,並且希望得到國際關係專業的碩士學位。在我拿到學位之後,我會回國然後進入一家隸屬於外交部的外交學校。這就是我三年來的計劃,之後再回到日本,在東京挪威大使館工作。

Todd: Must be pretty competitive.

那肯定競爭很激烈。

Christian: It's very competitive, but I think if you know a certain language that not many people speak it gives you a competitive edge nevertheless so that's why I came to Japan because I know at this stage there are only 300 hundred people from Norway living in Japan and not all of them are here to study Japanese, they represent different companies or schools, or they're missionaries so, that's the track I'm on right now but we'll see how it goes in the end.

競爭確實很激烈,但我想如果你能掌握一門很多人都不會的語言,你就會擁有競爭優勢,這也就是我來日本的原因。因爲我知道在日本,只有300人來自挪威,他們住在日本而且並不是所有人都來學日語。不同的人代表着不同的公司或不同的學校。或者他們就是些傳教士。這是我現在走的路,就這樣堅持下去吧。

Todd: How about when you were a child, what was your dream job? Did you want to be a diplomat when you were say, 10?

那當你還是個孩子的時候,你最夢寐以求的職業是什麼?你10歲的時候就想做一名外交官了嗎?

Christian: No, when I was ten I probably didn't know what I wanted to do. I was just too busy playing in the street, you know, having fun with my friends and these things. When I was that young I really didn't have a dream job like fireman, police. I never really went through that stage, you know.

沒有,當我十歲的時候我可能還沒有想過以後我想做什麼。我就知道在街上玩兒,你知道的,就是和朋友們一起鬧着玩。我還小的時候我真的沒想過以後做消防員,警察一類的工作。我真的從未經歷過那個階段,你知道的。

Todd: I wanted to be a baseball player.

我想成爲一名棒球運動員。

Christian: Alright, fair enough.

好啊,不錯。

Todd: I'm still dreaming.

我還在幻想着。

Christian: Oh, that's good.

哦,那很好。

  關於理想工作的英語對話三

Jason:

What's your ideal job in the future?

你以後的理想工作是什麼?

Classmate:

I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.

我想當一名會計。但是要拿到註冊會計師的證書太難了。而且公司也要求有經驗的會計。

Jason:

Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.

是的,經驗是找工作的關鍵因素。既然現在我們沒有太多的經驗,我們就應該更加仔細和認真。

Classmate:

Yes. Jason, what about you?

對。那你呢?傑森。

Jason:

I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.

我想進外企,所以在畢業之前,我得提高我的英文水平。這是成功面試的一個關鍵因素。

Classmate:

Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.

是的,我也想去上一個註冊會計師的培訓班。然後我再去公司應聘一個普通的會計,在那裏積累一些經驗。

Jason:

That's a good strategy!

那是個不錯的策略!

Classmate:

Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?

那你想一直在外企工作嗎?

Jason:

No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.

不想,我只想在那裏積累一些有用的經驗。

Classmate:

So will you start your own business then?

那你將來會自己創業嗎?

Jason:

Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.

嗯,你說對了。我想自己開公司。但是在那之前,一些社會經驗和客戶是非常必要的。

Classmate:

You are always smart!

你總是非常聰明!

Jason:

Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.

謝謝!到那個時候你也可以來我的公司。

Classmate:

Yeah.

是啊。

Jason:

You'll be my personal assistant.

你可以做我的私人助理。

Classmate:

Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.

私人助理?那我擔心你恐怕請不起我。


猜你喜歡:

1.生活英語情景對話:少年時代和理想職業

2.關於談論工作的英語對話

3.關於工作情景對話

4.關於職業的英語對話

5.關於職業英語對話