當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語對話小故事加翻譯

英語對話小故事加翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.19W 次

隨着我國經濟發展和開放程度的加深,我國參與國際經濟活動越來越頻繁,英語作爲國際上的通用語言與我們的生活越來越密切。小編精心收集了英語對話小故事加翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

英語對話小故事加翻譯
  英語對話小故事加翻譯篇1

Lily: Hi,Ann, why are you sitting here in a daze?

嗨,安,坐着發什麼呆呢?

Ann: Oh,Lily,I am thinking about our boss’s plan.

哦,莉莉啊,我正在想老闆的計劃。

Lily: Are you for or against his idea?

你是同意還是反對他的主意?

Ann: In general, it is full of originality, but I think it is hard to carry out.

一般來說,他的主意很有創意,但我覺得很難實施。

Lily: I agree with e we can make some advice to our boss.

我同意你的看法。或許我們可以給老闆建議下。

Ann: Do you have good suggestion?

你有什麼好建議嗎?

Lily: I am not sure,but according to the plan, I have made some modifications.

我不確定這是不是好的建議,但我根據那個計劃做了些修改。

Ann: OK,let us visit the boss.

好的,我們去見老闆吧。

Lily: Wait, I just remember that our boss went to bussiness this morning.

等等,我剛想起老闆早上出差了。

Ann: We can tell him through E-mail.

那我們就給他發郵件吧。

  英語對話小故事加翻譯篇2

Leo: Hi Lucy, are you pregnant?

露西,你懷孕了嗎?

Lucy: No, why did you say that?

沒有啊,爲什麼這麼說?

Leo: Then why did you put on radiation protection clothes?

那你幹嗎穿防輻射服?

Lucy: Recently I always go to check in the machine room, so I put one the clothes to protect radiation.

我最近要去機房檢查,防止輻射啊。

Leo: It is not enough.

這還不夠。

Lucy: What do you mean?

什麼意思?

Leo: You should learn from those female white-collar workers to wear radiation protection mask.

你應該學那些女白領一樣,帶上防輻射面罩。

Lucy: Oh my goodness, it is like in the gas experiments lab.

天啊,這搞的像毒氣實驗一樣的。

Leo: While it is reasonable.

但是也不無道理啊。

Lucy: Yes, the radiation is everywhere.

是啊,輻射無處不在。

  英語對話小故事加翻譯篇3

Bob: What was that noise?

那是什麼聲音?

Tom: What?

什麼?

Bob: I heard something.

我聽見有什麼聲音。

Tom: Are you sure?

你確定?

Bob: sounds like something drop on the ground.

是的。像是有什麼東西掉地上了。

Tom: But I didn't hear anything.

但是我沒聽見什麼啊。

Bob: Maybe I am too nervous.

可能是我太緊張了。

Tom: e must be something up there.I heard it this time.

等等。上面一定有什麼東西在那。這次我聽見了。

Bob: too.

對。我也是。

Tom: I'll go and take a look right away.

我這就去看看。

  英語對話小故事加翻譯篇4

Lily: Ann, this is my marketing plan,here you are.

安,這是我的市場計劃,給你看看。

Ann: OK,thanks. I have a look.

好的,謝謝。我看下。

Lily: Will you approve the proposal?

你同意我的計劃嗎?

Ann: Good job, it is a full of originality design.

漂亮,真是富有創意的設計。

Lily: Thank you.

謝謝!

Ann: Would you please sit down and tell me in details?

能坐下來詳細給我講講嗎?

Lily: I’d love to. Our products products have not yet in European market ,so it is almost a blank market. I think it is our opportunity to seize this market.

當然。在歐洲還沒有我們這類產品,這方面幾乎是一個空白市場,我想這是我們搶佔市場的機會。

Ann: That is right, I agree with you.

對的,我同意。

Lily: When should we start to work?

那我們何時開始?

Ann: The sooner the better.

越快越好。


看了“英語對話小故事加翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語對話小故事帶翻譯

2.英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

3.關於英語對話短文帶翻譯

4.英語勵志小故事帶翻譯20個

5.勵志經典小故事英文版帶翻譯