當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於寵物的情景對話附翻譯

關於寵物的情景對話附翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.73W 次

現在很多人都喜歡養寵物,下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於寵物的情景對話附翻譯,歡迎大家學習!

關於寵物的情景對話附翻譯
  關於寵物的情景對話1

Todd: Hello, Matt!

你好,馬特!

Matt: Hello, Todd!

你好,託德!

Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do youhave a pet?

馬特,我將會問你幾個關於寵物的問題。(好的!)第一個問題,你養寵物嗎?

Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My familyactually raises dogs for helping blind people.

是的,事實上,在我媽媽的房子裏,我們養了三隻寵物,兩隻狗和一直貓。我家培養的是能幫助盲人的導盲犬。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的嗎!

Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

是的。

Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?

哇,那麼怎麼訓練導盲犬呢?

Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, get themwhen they're so we train them know, sit, come... really , after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.

如何訓練導盲犬?這其實是一個長期的過程。我們會帶回來出生不久的幼犬。接着訓練小狗基本功,比如坐下,過來這些很基本的東西。然後,等到它們兩歲大,我們會送它去一家培訓學校。

Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!

哇,太棒了!

Matt: Yeah, yeah!

是的。

Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?

一次訓練幾隻導盲犬呢?

Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we aretraining.

只有一隻!我們自己養只狗,還有一隻訓練中的導盲犬。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.

一次只訓練一隻。

Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?

你有沒有偶遇自己訓練過的導盲犬,例如在街上,有沒有類似的重聚?

Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the petsso, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.

有時候我會看到它們,導盲犬和訓練人相聚是約定俗成的的慣例,訓練人偶爾可以看它們。

Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?

哇,太酷了。那麼人們爲什麼要養寵物?

Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebodythere for you that will like you no matter what.

我想最重要的一個原因就是寵物對主人的陪伴!無論如何,寵物總會圍繞在主人身邊,不問原因地喜愛自己的主人。

Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets peoplekeep?

是的,確實如此。那麼除了貓,狗和魚,人們還養什麼寵物?

Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all typesof things don't they.

我想如果你是馴獸師Sigreid和Roy,也許你能養一隻老虎或獅子。我想各種動物都能成爲人類的寵物。

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferretsand insects, spiders...

我的一位朋友就養了一條蛇。我忘了你是否提到過,蛇,雪貂,昆蟲,蜘蛛都可以成爲人類的寵物。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Matt: All kinds of things.

各種動物。

Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping apet?

好的,養一隻寵物所需的花費是多少呢?

Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog inyour house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everythingthey can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpetand things like .. it can be a hassle.

食物也許是最大的開銷,但如果你養的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋裏,我們曾經就把許多小狗放到屋裏,它們會把屋裏能咬的東西都咬了,因此我們老得換新鞋,而且還得清理地攤上的尿痕等,這些也很麻煩。

  關於寵物的情景對話2

海倫 What's wrong with the cat? He didn't eat this morning.

小貓怎麼了,上午都沒吃東西。

李梅 Maybe he doesn't like what you fed him? What did you feed him?

是不是它不喜歡吃啊,你餵它什麼了?

海倫 Some new cat food. I thought he would enjoy it.

新買的貓糧,我覺得它應該會喜歡吃哪。

李梅 Maybe he doesn't like it. Try giving him some fish.

看來它是不怎麼喜歡,給它條魚吃吧。

海倫 He can't digest fresh fish yet; maybe some can fish will work.

它太小還不能直接吃魚,只能吃魚罐頭。

李梅 We don't have any…maybe some milk?

家裏沒有罐頭了,要不喂點兒牛奶吧。

海倫 If he still doesn't eat anything by this evening, I'll take him to the vet tomorrow.

好的。如果到晚上還不吃東西,就帶它去醫院吧。

  關於寵物的情景對話3

Ann: Alison,What kind of pet do you want to get?

艾莉森,你想要怎樣的寵物?

Alison: How about a goldfish?

一條金魚怎麼樣?

Ann: They're too boring! How about a snake? Snakes are interesting.

他們太無聊!一條蛇怎麼樣?蛇很有趣。

Alison: No!Snakes are too scary!Let's get a nice pet like a cat.

不!蛇太令人害怕。咱們找個好的寵物像貓一樣。

Ann: A cat?I don't like cats. Cats aren't friendly enough.

一隻貓?我不喜歡貓。貓不是足夠友好。

Alison: Well,that hamster over there looks nice. He seems friendly, and he has short hair.

好,那倉鼠看起來不錯。他似乎很友好,並且他有短的毛髮。

Ann: Yeah, he's perfect!

是的,他是很完美!

Alison: Let's get him!

就要他!

關於寵物的情景對話附翻譯