當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於在餐廳用餐的英語口語

關於在餐廳用餐的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.52K 次

我們在學習英語口語就是要多多開口練習,那麼今天小編整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟大家分享一下,同學們要多多看看哦

關於在餐廳用餐的英語口語

  上錯菜了

AWhat is this? I didn't order that.

這是什麼? 我沒有點這個.

BI’m terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away.

很抱歉.您能再點一次嗎? 我會馬上替你下單。

AI've ordered savory pork and coleslaw.

我點了鹹豬肉和涼拌生菜絲。

BI'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once.

很抱歉。我一定是搞錯了。我會馬上替您上菜。

AHey! What is this?

嘿,這是什麼?

BPardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup?

對比起,小姐,但是您沒有點這道雞湯嗎?

AOh, Is that what this is?

噢,這就是所謂的雞湯?

BI believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.

我想是。如果您不喜歡,我可以替您換了它.

ANo, don't replace it. Give a refund.

不,不用換了。給我退款。

BSorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead.

不好意思。我恐怕我們無法退款.但您可以定其他東西代替.

AOh, really? Give me a clam soup.

哦,真的嗎? 給我一個蛤蜊湯.

BOkay, Miss.

好的,小姐。

AThank you.

謝謝你。

BI hope you enjoy your dinner.

希望您用餐愉快

  你爲何不試試新飲品

AAnn, stop bugging Jess and help me order something new. Lattes are so passe these days.

小安,別再跟潔絲擡槓了,幫我點一些新口味。最近已經不流行喝那堤了。

BWhy don't you try an Americano? Espresso with water.

你何不試試美式咖啡?濃縮咖啡加水。

ASounds a little weak.

聽來味道有點淡。

BGo with a hammerhead then-espresso mixed with drip coffee.

那就來杯榔頭咖啡吧——濃縮咖啡加一般滴濾式咖啡。

ASounds better, but I hope it doesn't inspire me to take a hammer to the client's head.

聽來好多了,但希望這不會讓我想拿榔頭敲客戶的腦袋。

BDon't worry, James. We'll get this case worked out in no time.

別擔心,詹姆士。我們很快就會把這個案子解決掉.