當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 初一上冊英語對話大全

初一上冊英語對話大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.11K 次

近年來英語情景教學被越來越多的教育專家重視起來,英語情景對話的教學模式在中職英語的教學更加具有實際意義。小編精心收集了初一上冊英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

初一上冊英語對話大全
  初一上冊英語對話篇1

cut in 插嘴

A:John is thinking too highly of himself.

A:約翰把他自己也看得太高了。

B:I have the same feeling. He never allows me to cut in when he is talking.

B:我也有同感,他說話的時候從來不讓我插嘴。

A:If he continues like this, he will lose all his friends.

A:他要是再這樣下去的話就會失去所有朋友的。

  初一上冊英語對話篇2

couch potato 電視迷

A:How about a picnic this weekend?

A:這週末去野餐吧?

B:Sounds a good idea. But, wait! I'll miss my favorite TV program then.

B:這主意聽起來不錯,等等,那我就會錯過最喜歡的電視節目了。

A:Come on, a couch potato always has poor health, You need more exercises.

A:好了,電視迷的身體沒幾個好的,你該多動動了。

  初一上冊英語對話篇3

cozy up to(warn up)奉承

A:Don't you know the lady living next to yours?

A:你不認識住在你隔壁的那位女士嗎?

B:Of course. I know her. She is a famous film star, isn't she?

B:我當然認識她了,她是一位很有名氣的演員,不是嗎?

A:Well. Let's give her some flowers.

A:咱們給她送點鮮花去吧。

B:You want to cozy up to the film star, don't you?

B:你想與她打交道,對吧?

  初一上冊英語對話篇4

cool/kick one's heels 百般無聊地等待

A:Hi, Patti, I'm sorry for heing late.

A:嗨,帕蒂,對不起,我來晚了。

B:I have cooled my heels for nearly an hour.

B:我百般無聊地等了你一個小時。

A:I'm awfully sorry. There're traffic jams everywhere this hour of the day, you know.

A:實在對不起,這個點兒到處塞車,你也知道。

B:You should have started earlier.

B:你可以早一點出來嘛!

  初一上冊英語對話篇5

Joel: I'm sorry, what was your name again?

喬爾:抱歉,請你再說一遍你的名字,好嗎?

Ruth: My name is Ruth Archibald.

露絲:我叫露絲·阿奇博爾德。

Joel: Ruth. OK, where are you from?

喬爾:露絲。你來自哪裏?

Ruth: I'm from Ireland.

露絲:我來自愛爾蘭。

Joel: Ireland. OK. I can notice your accent a little bit. I've never been to Ireland before. What's famous about Ireland that you can tell me about?

喬爾:愛爾蘭。好,我大概能聽出你的口音。我以前從來沒有去過愛爾蘭。你能和我說說愛爾蘭什麼比較出名嗎?

Ruth: Probably the most famous things are Guinness and whiskey, they're alcoholic drinks from.

露絲:可能最出名的應該是吉尼斯啤酒和威斯忌,它們是酒類飲品。

Joel: I've heard that it's a pretty rough crowd in Ireland too. Is that true for women as well?

喬爾:我聽說愛爾蘭有很多人都很粗魯。女性也是這樣嗎?

Ruth: No, I don't think so. I think it depends on where you go in Ireland. In the capitol, yes, maybe people are a bit more rough, but in the countryside they're very friendly.

露絲:不是,我不這麼認爲。我想這要取決於你去愛爾蘭的哪個地方。愛爾蘭首都的一些民衆可能不太友好,不過鄉村的人非常友好。

Joel: OK, but for men, so if I went to a bar in Ireland, would I be in trouble?

喬爾:那男性去愛爾蘭的酒吧會遇到麻煩嗎?

Ruth: I don't think so. I don't think so. No. No. It's really good.

露絲:我想不會。我認爲不會。不會,不會遇到麻煩。酒吧很不錯。

Joel: And where are you from?

喬爾:你來自哪個地方?

Ruth: I'm from a place called Bray, which is maybe one hours drive from the capitol of Dublin.

露絲:我來自一個名爲Bray的地方,距離首都都柏林有一小時的車程。

Joel: OK, one-hours drive so what is the geography like?

喬爾:一小時的車程,那裏的地形怎麼樣?

Ruth: It's pretty flat. There are some mountains but none of them are very high and the area around the city is very, it's very built up but once you get outside the city it's mainly countryside. There's a lot of farming and country, particularly beef and dairy products and also sheep. There's lots of sheep.

露絲:地勢非常平坦。那裏也有一些山,但是並沒有高山,城市周邊有很多建築物,不過出城以後就是鄉村地區了。有很多農田和鄉村,尤其是牛和羊很多,盛產奶製品。有很多羊。

Joel: When are you going to be going back?

喬爾:你打算什麼時候回家去?

Ruth: I've just gone back. I went back in December for three weeks, so at the moment I have no plans to go home in the near future, but maybe sometime in September so maybe in another six or seven weeks.

露絲:我剛回去過。12月份時我回去住了三個星期,所以近期我沒有回去的計劃,不過可能9月份的時候我會回家去看看,大概還有六七週的時間。

Joel: I'm going to have to go out and visit sometime.

喬爾:我打算找個時間去那裏旅遊。

Ruth: Definitely. It's really good. It's a really nice place to visit.

露絲:一定要去。那裏非常棒,是個旅遊的好地方。

Joel: Alright. Thanks.

喬爾:好的。謝謝

Ruth: You're welcome.

露絲:不客氣。


看了“初一上冊英語對話”的人還看了:

1.初一上冊英語對話範文

2.初一上冊英語句子大全

3.初一英語補全對話

4.初一上冊英語手抄報圖片大全

5.七年級上冊英語作文大全