當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於網上購物的英語對話

關於網上購物的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

在小學英語教學中,創設生動形象的情境,既能活躍課堂氣氛,激發學生的學習興趣,鍛鍊學生的語言能力,又能培養學生的思維能力和想象能力。小編精心收集了關於網上購物的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於網上購物的英語對話
  關於網上購物的英語對話篇1

AThis website offers very convenient air tickets booking service. It is quick and accurate.

這個網站提供非常便捷的機票預訂服務。又快又準確。

BYes, I once booked there. They give the immediate confirm information and flight information to both your mobile phone and e-mail. You can conveniently pay by credit card, so the whole transaction only takes a couple of minutes. They also provide e-tickets, meaning you don’t need to go to any office to pick an air ticket. You go to the airport directly and check in with your ID card.

是的,我曾見在那裏訂過。他們會很快把確認信息和航班信息發到你的手機和電子郵箱上。你可以很方便地用信用卡支付,所以整個交易只需花幾分鐘。他們也提供電子機票,就是說你無須去任何辦公處取機票。你直接去機場然後用身份證辦理登機手續。

ASo it has attracted more and more customers these days.

所以它現在吸引了越來越多的顧客

BYes, therefore they are expanding the scope of their service. For example, hotels can be booked through the same site as well.

是的,因此他們正在擴展業務範圍。例如,酒店也可以從相同的網站訂票。

  關於網上購物的英語對話篇2

Did you like the Chanel bag that I got?

你喜歡我買的那個香奈兒包包嗎?

BYou must have a rich boyfriend because that bag is so expensive!

你一定是交了個有錢男友,因爲那個袋子超貴的!

AI bought it on eBay. It was only one-tenth of the original price. And the purchase was so easy.

我在eBay上面買的。它只有原價的十分之一。而且很容易就買到了。

BNo kidding! Then how do you know the bag's real?

真的假的!那你怎麼知道包包是真貨?

AWell, it came with a certificate, and it looks real. But auctioning on eBay is risky.

呃,有附一個證明書,而且看起來是真的。不過在eBay上面拍賣是要冒險的。

BA risk I would never take...

一個我絕對不想冒的險……

AThen you haven't browsed eBay online. Don't hang up!

那是你沒上eBay看過纔會這麼說……去上網。別掛斷電話!

  關於網上購物的英語對話篇3

AI decided to give it a go!

我決定試試看了!

BGood for you. What items did you bid on?

真有你的。你競標了什麼東西?

AA DKNY shirt and one of Serena Williams' used tennis rackets!

一件DKNY的襯衫和一支小威廉姆斯用過的網球拍!

BYour idol! Wow! You're even better at finding stuff than me!

你的偶像!哇!你比我還會找東西!

AYep. I placed a bid for the shirt. The minimum was ten so I bet fifty!

對呀。我在那件襯衫上投了一個標。最低要十塊,所以我押了五十塊!

BThat's not how this game works.

遊戲的規則不是這樣的。

AWell, there was a sign that said “Buy now for seventy.”

呃,那上面有一個標誌寫着“七十元馬上搶到”。

BHow many bids had been placed before you?

在你出價之前,有多少人投標?


看了“關於網上購物的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於購物英語對話

2.關於網上購物的英文對話

3.網上購物英語情景對話精選

4.網上購物英語對話精選

5.有關購物情景對話