當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒店辦理入住英語對話

酒店辦理入住英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.09K 次

英語對話課教學要以培養學生語言交際能力爲目的,注重豐富的情景設計,學習實用易學的句型表達。本站小編整理了酒店辦理入住英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

酒店辦理入住英語對話
  酒店辦理入住英語對話一

R:

Good ome to the Yunshan i help you,sir?

下午好。歡迎來到雲山飯店。先生需要我幫忙嗎?

G:

Yes.I'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登記入住。

R:

Certainly, i have your name,please?

好的,先生請告訴我你的姓名?

G:

Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理懷特

R:

Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我們預訂嗎?

G:

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

R:

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation k you for waiting, reservation is for a single room for three d you fill in the registration form,please?

請等一下。我查一下我們的預定記錄。。。讓您久等了。先生,你預定的是一個單人間,住3晚。請您填寫登記表,好嗎?

G:

Sure.

好的

R:

May i confirm your departure date?

我想確認你的離開日期

G:

Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我應該在8號離開

R:

How would you like to make payment?

請問你想怎麼付款?

G:

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

R:

May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you, room is 888 on the 8th a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了嗎?謝謝。你的房間在8樓888號。請稍等片刻。阿貝爾的人會告訴你你的房間,希望你能在這裏過得愉快

  酒店辦理入住英語對話二

On October 2nd, Steven checks in.

十月二號,史蒂文入住賓館。

Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

職員:下午好,請問您有什麼需要?

Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.

史蒂文:我要入住。

Clerk: Do you have a reservation?

職員:您有預訂嗎?

Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.

史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,預訂了10月2日到10日的房間。我上週打的電話。

Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?

職員:請稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您訂的是帶浴室的單人間,對吧?

Steven: Yes, that's right.

史蒂文:是的。

Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?

職員:史密斯先生,現在請您填一下這個登記表格好嗎?

Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?

史蒂文:好的。順便問一下,餐廳在哪裏?

Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.

職員:餐廳在2樓。這是您房間的鑰匙。您的房間在6樓,609房間,電梯在那邊。我們在頂層還有一個自助餐廳,如果你想喝點什麼,也可以撥打房間服務電話。

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:謝謝你.

  酒店辦理入住英語對話三

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住貴酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 當然可以,能把姓名給我嗎?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房嗎?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的沒錯,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要喚醒服務嗎?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,請在早上6.30喚醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房間號碼是五層的502房間。早餐是早晨6.30到9點。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.謝謝你。


看了“酒店辦理入住英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於辦理酒店入住英語對話

2.辦理入住酒店英語對話

3.關於辦理入住的英語對話

4.辦理入住手續英語對話

5.關於入住酒店英語對話