當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大一英語口語對話閱讀

大一英語口語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.11W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小編精心收集了大一英語口語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

大一英語口語對話閱讀
  大一英語口語對話1

A:How do I use the powder?

A:這種藥粉怎麼用啊?

B:Please dissolve the powder in hot water. Soak your hand or foot in it for 20 minutes twice a day.

B:把它溶化在熱水裏,把你的手或者腳浸泡在裏面20分鐘。每天兩次。

A:How do I use the eye-drop and ointment?

A:這種滴眼劑和眼藥膏呢?

B:Put the eye-drop into your right eye 4-6 times a day, 1-2 drops each time. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.

B:把滴眼劑滴進你的右眼,每天4-6次,每次l-2滴。每晚擠一點眼藥膏在你的眼皮上。

A:Well, I see. Thanks.

1A:好的,我明白了,謝謝

B:You're welcome.

B:不客氣。

  大一英語口語對話2

A:How do I use this adhesive?

A:這膏藥該怎麼用阿?

B:This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it inevery 2 days.

B:這膏藥是專門鎮痛的,貼在疼痛部位。每隔兩天更換一次。

A:How do I use the lotion?

A:那這種洗液呢?

B:Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.

B:取一些藥膏,揉搓使皮膚吸收。

A:Well, thanks very much.

A:哦,謝謝了。

B:Not a all.

B:不客氣。

  大一英語口語對話3

A:How do I take the tablets?

A:這種藥片怎麼服用啊?

B:Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day.

B:一次兩片,一日四次。

A:How do I take the sucking lozenges?

A:那這種含片呢?

B:Please put one under your tongue, do not swallow it.

B:請放在舌頭底下,不要吞嚥。

A:How do I take the pills?

A:那這種丸藥呢?

B:Please dissolve one pill in water before taking it.

B:服前請將藥丸放在水中溶化。

A:Well, thanks very much.

A:好,真是太謝謝了。

B:You're welcome.

B:不客氣。


看了“大一英語口語對話”的人還看了:

1.大學英語口語對話大全

2.大學兩人英語口語對話

3.大學英語口語情景對話

4.大學生活常見英語對話

5.大學英語口語對話材料

6.大學英語口語對話範文