當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第675期:不想在家吃飯

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第675期:不想在家吃飯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.32W 次

Let's eat out tonight.

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第675期:不想在家吃飯

我們今晚出去吃吧。


I feel like going out tonight.

今晚我想出去吃飯。

feel like doing=want to do

想要做某事


How about going out for something to eat?

出去吃點東西怎麼樣?


Let's not eat in tonight.

今晚我們不在家裏吃飯。


Let's get a bite to eat.

咱們隨便吃點東西。


What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?

你明天的午飯有什麼安排?


Would you like to join us for dinner?

你要跟我們一起吃飯嗎?


Can I take you out to dinner sometime?

找個時間,我請你出去吃個飯,可以嗎?


Maybe we could go out to dinner sometime.

或許我們可以找個時間出去吃。


Would you like to go out to dinner with me?

你想跟我出去吃飯嗎?


Let's stop somewhere to eat.

咱們找個地方停下來吃點東西吧。


Dialogue1:

A: I'm going out to eat, would you like to keep me company?

我要出去吃,你想跟我一起嗎?


B: I'm not hungry, but I'll sit and have a drink while you eat.

我不餓,不過你吃飯的時候,我可以坐下來喝點東西。


Dialogue2:

A: Do you want to grab a bite to eat?

你想出去吃點東西嗎?


B: Oh man, I just ate. I wish you'd asked me half an hour ago.

我剛吃過,我真希望你能半小時前喊我。


A: I don't feel like eating in tonight. Let's go out.

我今晚不想在家吃飯,咱們出去吃吧。


B: Well, oK. I guess dinner is on me tonight. Did you have a restaurant in mind?

好的,我想今晚的晚飯該我請了,你有想吃的餐館嗎?


A: Not a particular one, but remember it's better to sit at a booth with the kids.

沒有特別想去的,不過要記住,最好能夠跟孩子們一起在單間裏吃。


B: Right. How about Benny's up the road? They have booths and a kid's menu, so we don't have to pay an arm and a leg for them.

好吧,前面路上的那家本尼餐廳怎麼樣?他們有單間,還有兒童菜單,所以我們就不用再爲他們花很多錢了。

pay an arm and a leg

花很多錢


A: Sounds perfect.

聽起來不錯。