當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第514期:探望同事

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第514期:探望同事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.41K 次

unit 571

探望同事

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Excuse me. Could you give me the room number of Mr. Thomas?

A:勞駕,請問托馬斯先生住在那個病房?

C:Just a moment. He is in Room 307.

C:稍等,他在307號病房。

A:How are you feeling?

A:你現在感覺怎樣阿?

B:Much better. Thank you for coming to see me.

B:好多了。謝謝你來看我。

A:I hear that it was appendicitis. I hope it's nothing serious. I wanted to come earlier.

A:我聽說你得了闌尾炎,希望不是很嚴重。我早就想來看你了。

B:Take a seat.

B:請坐。

A:How is the operation?

A:手術怎麼樣?

B:Everything turned out for the best. It didn't hurt at all. But when the anesthetic wore off, I began to feel some pain.

B:一切都很順利,一點都不疼。但是麻藥過去之後,我覺得有點疼。

A:You'd better take things easy for a while. Just a little patience. What does the doctor say?

A:你最好暫時不要動,忍耐一下。醫生怎麼說的?

B:He says I am doing fine. I might be able to leave the hospital in couple of days.

B:他說我表現很好,大概過一兩天就可以出院了。

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第514期:探望同事

A:I am glad to hear that. I bring these flowers for you. Hurry up and get well.

A:真是太好了,我買了些花給你,希望你能快點好起來。

B:I sure appreciate your token of friendship. Since the operation, I have been taking only liquid food. Thatsure takes away my appetite.

B:感謝有你!自從開刀之後,我只能吃流質的食物,都吃得倒胃口了。

A:Yes, you'd better stay away from solid food, until the doctor gives the word.

A:是的,你最好不要吃硬的食物,直到醫生批准爲止。

B:I do hate to be confined in bed. How are things in office?

B:我真的很厭倦待在牀上了。公司怎麼樣?

A:Just as usual, but everyone misses you.

A:沒什麼變化,但我們大家都很想念你。

B:I feel the same way as you people too.

B:我也是,很想念你們。

A:They send you their best wishes.

A:他們託我祝你早日康復。

B:Please give them mine. I certainly miss everyone.

B:也請替我問候他們。我也很想念他們每一個人。