當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第369期:郵寄明信片和包裹

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第369期:郵寄明信片和包裹

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.18W 次

unit 400

郵寄明信片和包裹

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:I need stamps to send eight post cards. How much are they?

A:我想寄八張明信片,要買多少錢的郵票?

B:Eight cents each. Anything else?

B:每張8美分。還有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?

A:I also need ten fifteen-cent stamps... I want to send this package. Which window should I go to?

A:我還想買十張15美分的郵票。我想寄這個包裹,該去哪個窗口寄呢?

B:Go to the window marked "Parcel Post."

B:去標着“包裹郵寄”的窗口。

A:Thanks. I want to send this packoge parcel post, registered.

A:謝謝。(在“包裹郵寄”的窗口前)我想寄這個包裹,用掛號的。

B:What does it contain?

B:請問裏面裝的是什麼?

A:There are books and manuscripts.

A:書和稿子。

B:Do you want it insured?

B:需要辦理保價業務麼?

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第369期:郵寄明信片和包裹

A:Yes, please, for thirty dollars.

A:需要,保價30美元

B:That will be forty cents. Here are your stamps.

B:郡麼保價費是40美分。這是您的郵票。

A:Thanks. ( Lisa sticks the stamps on the package and gives it to the clerk.) I also need to buy some aerograms. Which window is that?

A:謝謝。(麗莎把郵票貼在包裹上,然後把它交給職員。)我想買一些航空郵票。請問在哪一個窗口?

B:Go to window 7.( Lisa walks away.) Wait a second, miss!

B:到七號窗口。(麗莎走了過去。)等等,小姐。

A:Yes?

A:什麼事?

B:You forgot to put the return address on the package.

B:您忘了寫寄件人地址。

A:Oh, sorry. I'll put it on right now.

A:哦,對不起。我馬上寫。

B:Now, here is your receipt.

B:好了。這是您的收據。

A:Thanks. Is everything done?

A:謝謝。都好了吧?

B:Yes, miss. You may go to window 7 now.

B:是的,小姐。您現在可以到七號窗口去了。