當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第205期:預定二人餐位

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第205期:預定二人餐位

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.99W 次

unit 227

預定二人餐位

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Good moming. Panyu Restaurant. May help you?

A:早上好,這是番禺賓館。我能幫您什麼嗎?

B:What time do you open this evening?

B:今晚你們什麼時候開始營業?

A:We open at 6:30, sir.

A:6:30,先生。

B:I see. I'd like to reserve a table for two.

B:知道了。我想預訂兩個人的餐位。

A:Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?

A:好的,先生。具體什麼時間呢?

B:I'm not sure, perhaps around 8 pm.

B:還不確定,大概是晚上8點吧。

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第205期:預定二人餐位

A:Fine! I'll reserve a table for two at 8 pm, sir. May I have your name, please?

A:可以,我給您預訂一個晚上8點的餐位,共兩個人。請問您的姓名?

B:Davis.

B:戴維斯。

A:Thank you, Mr. Davis.

A:讞謝您,戴維斯先生。

B:Oh, any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the bird's eye view. As it's her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.

B:哦,對了。能不能給我一張靠近窗戶的桌子?我的妻子特別喜歡觀看外面的景色,而且今天又是她的生日。我想給她慶祝一下。

A:I see. We have already received many bookings and though I can't guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis. I hope you'll understand.

A:我明白。我們已經接受了許多的預訂,所以不能保證一定有。但請放心,我們會盡力的。戴維斯先生,希望您能理解。

B:I do, but I would appreciate you, if it could be arranged.

B:我能.理解。如果能夠安排一下,我會十分感激你們的。

A:We'll try our best.

A:我們會盡力的。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝