當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語萬能句典 第11期:邀請朋友相聚

英語口語萬能句典 第11期:邀請朋友相聚

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

邀請朋友相聚

英語口語萬能句典 第11期:邀請朋友相聚

We're going to have a few friends over at my house.
我的幾個朋友準備在我家聚一聚。

A: We're going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come?
我們幾個朋友準備在我家聚一聚,你能來嗎?
B:Absolutely.
當然要去。

We have a party tonight.Would you like to come?
我們晚上有個派對,你來嗎?

A: We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
我們晚上有個派對,你來嗎?
B:I'd love to.
我很願意來。

I want to buy you a drink.
我想請你喝杯酒。

A:I want to buy you a drink.
我想請你喝杯酒。
B:That's great.
那太好了。
buy sb.sth.= buy sth.for sb.意爲“給某人買某物”。

Could you come to my house for a beer?
到我家來一起喝一杯怎麼樣?

A: Could you come to my house for a beer?
到我家來一起喝一杯怎麼樣?
B:I'd love to.
我很願意。

I'd like to have you dance with me tonight.
我想約你今晚和我跳舞去。

If you are not doing anything, would you like to go dancing?
如果你沒有其他事,去跳舞怎麼樣?
A: I'd like to have you dance with me tonight. Are you free?
我想約你今晚和我跳舞去,你有時間嗎?
B:Yes.
有時間。

What are you doing over the weekend?
這個週末你打算幹什麼?

A: What are you doing over the weekend?
這個週末你打算幹什麼?
B:I'm thinking about it.
我正在考慮呢。
美人在口語中常用現在進行時代替一般將來時,本句就是一例。

Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
你下個星期天有什麼打算嗎?

A: Do you have anything to do next Sunday?
你下個星期天有什麼打算嗎?
B: Up till now,I have no plan.
到目前爲止我還沒想好。

I can wait your leisure.
我會等到你有空的時候。

A:I'm very busy. Don't call me any more today.
我很忙。今天別再給我打電話了。
B: I can wait at your leisure.
我會等到你有空的時候。
at one's leisure“在某人有空時”

I'II call you when you have time.
等你有時間我再打電話給你。

A:Now I have something urgent to deal with.
我現在有急事需要處理。
B: Then I'll call you when you have time.
那等你有時間我再打電話給你。

What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
你星期二晚上準備做什麼?

A: What're you going to do on Tuesday night?
你星期二晚上準備做什麼?
B:Why?
有什麼事情嗎?

Are you free this Sunday?
這個星期天你有時間嗎?

A:Are you free this Sunday? I want to invite you to a fashion show.
這個星期天你有時間嗎?我想邀請你去看時裝表演。
B:That's great.
太好了。

Are you busy on the twelfth?
12號你忙嗎?

A: Are you busy on the twelfth?
12號你忙嗎?
B: I will have a conference that day.
那天我要開會。
conference n. 會議
英語中,日期應用序數詞表示,如句中的“the twelfth”。在口語中,有時“the”可以不讀出來。


When can we expect you for a picnic?
你什麼時間能來參加我們的野餐呀?

A:When can we expect you for a picnic?
你什麼時間能來參加我們的野餐呀?
B: Is this Sunday all right?
這個星期日可以嗎?

Would you like to see a movie with me?
你想不想和我一起去看電影?

A:Would you like to see a movie with me?
你想不想和我一起去看電影?
B:Yes. It's a pleasure.
很榮幸。
see a movie“看電影”

How about going out for a walk?
出去散步怎麼樣?

A: How about going out for a walk?
出去散步怎麼樣?
B:Great!
太好了!

Do you have plans for this morning?=Are you doing anything this morning?
今天上午你有安排嗎?

A: Do you have plans for this morning?
今天上午你有安排嗎?
B: Yes, I have an interview fora job
有安排,我得去參加工作面試。
interview n. 面試

Are you free later today?
今天晚些時候有空嗎?

A: Are you free later today?
今天晚些時候有空嗎?
B:I'm afraid not.
恐怕沒有。

How about having dinner together.
一起吃晚飯好嗎?

A: How about having dinner together.
一起吃晚飯好嗎?
B: I'm sorry. I already have another appointment tonight.
對不起,我晚上有約會。
appointment n. 約會,約見
“How about”和“What about”意爲“…怎麼樣?”,後面如果直接接動詞,則要用動詞的ing形式。


Can you come then?
那你能來嗎?

A: Jane, I just got your invitation. Thank you for it,
簡,我剛收到你們的邀請。謝謝
B:Can you come then?
那你能來嗎?
invitation n. 邀請