當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語話題精選(15):清倉大甩賣

英語口語話題精選(15):清倉大甩賣

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.11K 次

W: Hi, Andy. I am going to Isabel's. Are you coming?

英語口語話題精選(15):清倉大甩賣
安迪,你好。我要去Isabel's。你來嗎?

M: No. The things are too expensive there for me. I can't afford it.

不。那裏的東西對我來說太貴了。我買不起。

W: That is no problem at All. Isabel’s is having a clearance sale, and today is the last day. You don't want to miss such a good chance, do you?

這根本不是問題。Isabel's正在進行清倉處理,今天是最後一天。你不想錯過如此好的一個機會的,是嗎?

M: Really? That's wonderful. Can you wait a second? I need to change.

真的嗎?太棒了。你可以等我一下嗎?我要換衣服。

W: All right, but hurry up. It takes you hours to change.

行,但是不用着急。你總是花幾個小時換衣服。

M: I will. Do you think we can get something really nice and cheap? I mean this is the last day.

我會的。你認爲我們可以買到一些又好又便宜的東西嗎?我是指這是最後一天。

W: I think so. They don't sell shoddy cloth for one thing.

我覺得是這樣的。首先他們不會賣劣質布的。

M: Should we ask Cindy to come along? She saw the evening gown made of silk last month that she wanted to buy very much. She didn't buy it of course. It would cost her three months'salary.

我們應該叫Cindy一起去嗎?上個月她看中了那件絲綢作的晚禮服,她非常想買。當然她沒有買的。那會花費她三個月的工資。

W: She already bought that evening gown.

她已經買了那件晚禮服了。

M: When?

什麼時候?

W: Yesterday. She wore that gown last night, and showed it off to everybody at Mr. Mile's party.

昨天。她昨晚穿那件禮服,在Mile先生的派對上向大家炫耀了一番。

M: Oh? Isn't that like her.

噢?那不像是她會做的。

W: Hurry up, will you? We'll have to go to the gas station first.

你能不能快點?我們得先去加油站。

M: All right, all right. I am ready to go. Let's go!

好的,好的。我已經準備好了。讓我們走吧!