網絡社交英語口語 Unit47:讓他來追你
SCENE① B 柔絲家
Rose: What's that supposed to mean?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
柔絲: 那是什麼意思?
Sue: Show him that you like him. Let him 1) chase you!
蘇: 讓他知道你喜歡他。讓他來追你!
Rose: I've never shown anyone that I liked him before.
柔絲: 我從未讓人家知道過我喜歡他。
Sue: It's easy.
蘇: 很容易啦。
Rose: I know, you have lots of experience.
柔絲: 我知道,你的經驗豐富。
Sue: Don't make me sound so bad...
蘇: 別把我講得這麼難聽……
Rose: I mean, at least you're not as 2) inexperienced as I am!
柔絲: 我是說,起碼你不像我這麼菜嘛!
語言詳解
A: Guys always get bored after they date for a while.
約會一陣子後男人就厭倦了。
B: Maybe they just like the chase.
或許他們只喜歡追求女孩子的過程。
【Don't make me sound so bad. 別這麼糗我,把我說得這麼不堪】
A: You? study for the test? That would be a rare sight!
你?看書準備考試?真是奇景!
B: Don't make me sound so bad. I just don't need to study as much as you do.
你別把我說得一文不值。我只是不必像你那樣用功。
1) chase (v.) 追求異性,追趕
2) inexperienced (a.) 生疏的,無經驗的