當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語會話800句Unit12:我能爲您做點什麼

英語會話800句Unit12:我能爲您做點什麼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.13K 次

May I help you?

英語會話800句Unit12:我能爲您做點什麼

我能爲您做點什麼?

Hello, Roberto's house. May I help you?

Roberto 餐廳。 我能爲您做點什麼?

Yes, I'd like to reserve a table for two please!

是的,我要預約兩個人的位置。

What time are you coming for dinner, sir?

先生您預定幾點要用晚餐?

What time are you coming for dinner, sir?

先生您預定幾點要用晚餐?

I'll get there at around 8 P.M.

我大約八點左右會到。

A table for two at seven.

七點鐘,兩位。

All right, a table for two at seven sir.

好的,先生 七點鐘,兩位。

Yes, and it's Mr, Alberto, thank you!

是的,預約人是Alberto先生,謝謝

Would you like something to drink before you order?

點餐前要來點飲料嗎?

Would you like something to drink before you order?

點餐前要來點飲料嗎?

Sure, I'd like a glass of white wine please!

當然,一杯白葡萄酒,謝謝!

What's the soup of the day?

你們今天供應的湯是什麼?

A: What's the soup of the day?

你們今天供應的湯是什麼?

B: It's cream of onion soup with seafood.

奶油洋蔥海鮮湯。

Any Suggestion for the main Course?

對於主菜有什麼建議呢?

A: Any Suggestion for the main Course?

對於主菜有什麼建議呢?

B: Our lamb chops are one of the most popular main dishes.

我們的小羊排不錯,是最受歡迎的主菜之一。

Which kind of dressing would you like?

您要選哪種沙拉醬?

Which kind of dressing would you like for your salad?

您要選哪種沙拉醬?

Thousand island please!

千島醬。謝謝!

I'd like to have a glass of wine, please!

我要一杯葡萄酒,謝謝!

I'd like to have a glass of red wine, please!

我要一杯紅酒,謝謝!

Perfect choice, sir!

您的決定是正確的,先生!

Is everything fine?

餐點都還好嗎?

Is everything fine sir?

餐點都還好嗎先生?

It's lovely, especially the steak.

非常的棒,尤其是這肉排。

What would you like to have for dessert?

您要點什麼甜點?

What would you like to have for dessert?

您要點什麼甜點?

I'd like to try your tiramisu.

我要點你們的提拉米蘇。

Check please!

麻煩你買單!

May I have the check please?

麻煩你買單!

Of course right away sir!

馬上就來!

How would you like to pay?

您要如何付款?

How would you like to pay, madame? Cash or credit card?

女士,您要付現金還是刷卡?

Cash thank you!

付現金,麻煩你!

Here is your change madame!

女士,這是找您的零錢!

It is¥187.55 and here's your change, madame!

女士,一共是187.55元,這是找您的零錢!

B: Keep the change,you did a great job!

把零錢收下吧。你的服務很令人滿意!

Your credit card was not accepted.

您的信用卡不被接受。

I'm sorry, sir. Your credit card was not accepted.

先生,不好意思,您的信用卡不被接受。

Try this one then.

那試試這張吧。

We accept cash only.

我們只收現金。

Excuse me, sir We accept cash only.

先生,對不起我們只收現金。

Then I can't buy the cake I don't have enough cash for it.

那我就不能買這個蛋糕了,我的現金不夠。

Where is your manager?

你們經理呢?

Where is your manager? I'd like to speak to him.

你們經理呢?我想同他談談。

What's wrong sir?

先生請問有什麼問題?

I've been waiting for half an hour.

我已經等了半個鐘頭了。

Waiter, I've been waiting for half an hour. Where's my food?

服務生,我已經等了半個鐘頭了,我的餐點呢?

I'm very sorry. I'll check for it right away!

很抱歉!我立刻幫您查一下。

What's going on?

怎麼了?怎麼搞的?

Waiter, what's going on? I didn't order this pasta. I ordered pizza.

服務生,怎麼搞的?這意大利麪不是我的,我點的是比薩餅。

Sorry about that. Wrong table!

真是抱歉,我們送錯桌了!

I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!

很抱歉拿給您破損的杯子!

Excuse me, can I have a new glass, please?

對不起,我可否換個新水杯?

Of course, I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!

當然,很抱歉拿給您破損的杯子!

It's ok, no worries!

沒關係啦,別擔心!

I'm so sorry about that dirty fork. Here's a clean one for you.

真是對不起,叉子沒洗乾淨,把這乾淨的給您。

It's ok, no worries!

沒關係啦,別擔心!